Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e1610s

agree with this so much!!! sophia was so comforting to watch during lockdown 1. she was so relatable, chilled and it was lovely to watch how well she got on with her mum. she motivated me loads to just get out of bed and make the most of my days!

I loved the isolation vlogs where Sophia would diy mirrors, bake and play animal crossing all day. Just so wholesome and wasn’t obsessed with her feed

Reactions: 33

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
RIP to the NYE vlog we never got to see 🪦

They knew we all knew that Lidia and Olivia spent NYE with them and knew that we would probably be able to spot something in the video that confirmed our suspicions so they just decided to avoids uploading it all together 🐸. They even went to all the trouble of buying loads of balloons etc specifically for the video but didn’t upload it in the end. These girls really do sweep things under the rug and ignore the problem till it goes away. Smh have some fucking accountability for once!

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Btw I’m not arguing with you at all I like to read others peoples perspective. But I feel as though maybe tanning to that shade has become quite popular so it’s not seen as so extreme anymore. I wouldn’t say she is black fishing because it’s more than just wearing dark fake tan but it is almost pushing. If you look at any mix race person with black origins cinzia is only a couple shades lighter or darker if you compare that picture. Tans like this is why so many poc who are lighter skin are titled as “white passing” but in fact they are not but tanning has just reached that point of acceptableness to look the same shade as pocs. Because me and you both know cinzia is white we might have biases which automatically allow us to know the difference but when an outsider sees this pic they might not think the same.
I’m a black person who is much paler in the winter than I am in the summer. Imagine if I bleached myself in the summer to make myself look lighter because I thought I looked prettier that way. That would be problematic af.

eskit

Wonder if Emma chamberlain will ignore Sophias mention in her dm the same way Sophia ignores everyone’s dms

Also I don’t mean to defend or condone black fishing but I don’t think cinzias doing it, she’s literally just fake tanning?? Yes she’s had her lips done but that’s because she had 0% top lip. She hasn’t actually changed that much but the comparisons are a bit unfair because she was literally a child in that photo...
she’s also not lying about her ethnicity she’s Italian British, and she WILL tan easy there are no lies (lies would be blackfishing). But just because she fake tans doesn’t mean she’s blackfishing? because if it does then lock me up bc my fake tan makes me look different so I can hide pigmentation 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think it’s your place to decide whether or not a white girl is blackfishing. She’s fake tanning herself SEVERAL shades darker, to the point where she looks racially ambiguous. She could never achieve that colour by tanning naturally and that’s where the issue lies. There’s a limit to fake tanning and she has crossed it by far.

MM24

Chatty Member
The logo mania is crazy considering people with real wealth would never wear these tacky trend pieces lol its that whole "old money" vs "new money" thing. She's trying to impress an audience of teenagers / young adults who think they need to have the latest designer piece with the biggest logo to be cool. Very sad and shallow.
edit: cinzia is trying to keep up with people like kylie jenner who is a literal billionaire like... its just not healthy

Reactions: 32

skoc

was looking back through sophia’s instagram and I can’t work out why neither of them have realised the loungewear/street wear/ill-fitting designer clothes style doesn’t suit them. For example some of these older pics of sophia she’s wearing outfits that are really flattering, but I guess that doesn’t fit with the ‘insta baddie’ vibes they’re giving out, just seems so weird to me as they’re clearly capable of putting together outfits that look good!
EC01953F-8928-4424-B4F5-128AAD8B8976.jpeg
0413CD90-FE54-4367-9F44-B242208084BE.jpeg

• Heart

emjustgay

why do youtubers think we want a haul dedicated to underwear and bras... it’s SO boring and every bloody youtubers gets sponsored by lounge

• Heart
  • Haha

testycall

Something I’ve been thinking recently is I’ve not seen a single post from either of the girls meeting up for a walk with their family. In the first lockdown Cinzia would go for walks with Lidia and I get it’s winter but surely if walks were the only way to see each other within the rules then they’d be posting/vlogging it. They’ve also not mentioned once that they miss their family. Kinda proves they’re just going round each other’s houses & breaking rules as they can’t post that content? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Low key want Mariana to out Cinzia by posting a pic of her at the family house 😂😂

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
Italians are still Caucasian, it’s like saying You’re mixed English and Swedish, it’s just two nationalities of white

• Haha

rainonme

Chatty Member
I’m honestly losing my mind at how fake everything is becoming with them. Why are they uploading pics in fancy summer dresses we are in LOCKDOWN and it is WINTER. If they were any good at their so-called job they’d have adapted to that by now and would be putting out relatable content instead of showing off their 2 years too late designer goods and deleting the last remaining decent videos before they sold the fuck out. And the poses man, I just can’t!!

Reactions: 31

Yasmin1997

I really do think Cinzia has been given all these designer items from Jean Vintage - bc just ALL of a sudden she’s got hundreds of items and they’re all from the same place, it’s getting a lot of exposure - but HELLO why is she not saying ‘gifted’ on anything????

Milalemjave1

i swear cinzia and lidia go blind when they put on fake tan? my tan application is sloppy and i’ve literally had to use a (clean) sock to apply shit £2 tan from superdrug before and the results weren’t as patchy as that? and they ALWAYS have absolutely horrible tans, it’s not like they’re patchy once in a while.. it’s astounding

• Haha

LinaLamont

You just KNOW Cinzia never fully scrubs off her old fake tan and just applies new layers over the existing and ever present crustiness :sick:.
D6514357-5B4C-4359-BF7E-B1B0A2A962B2.jpeg

• Haha

e1610s

it’s so weird that they post pictures posing with wine glasses acting classy as if that’s their lifestyle when we actually have seen their lifestyle in their vlogs every week for years 🤣 so far off who they actually are!! i understand things are for aesthetic purposes and i appreciate a nice picture too but cinzia is SO cringe it’s actually terrible. i think that sophia wouldn’t be half as bad if she was more herself rather than trying to keep up with cinzia but i assume she’s started copying because it did gain cinzia a lot more followers than what sophia had, she must be trying to keep up.

if you look back at the first lockdown vlogs, cinzia was always dressing up in outfits in the house with absolutely no purpose and sophia was always wearing casual, relatable outfits. even when they met up in the park for a picnic when they were allowed, cinz came dressed up and sophia was just wearing casual clothes, and after that i kind of think sophia started to copy her again with that frolicking nonsense

Attachments