Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moreblushpls

i'm confused at anyone sending in dilemmas for these two at this point..they're nOt PrOfEsSiOnAlS but also they genuinely dont seem to give a fuck about anyone who sends these in?? they literally don't offer good advice, don't sympathise with situations (from what I can remember when I used to listen but also what y'all have said on here) so what is the purpose??

no thoughts, just vibes at this point

Reactions: 31

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Come off it, surely they’re not going to be on mic?!! They’d stick out like a sore thumb....
Exactly! People on MIC also don’t dress in heavily branded designer, they own more subtle designer pieces and dress more ‘classy’. Is cinzia gonna come on with her Dior tshirt, balenciaga cap and Prada bag in one outfit? Zara already sticks out so much and kinda looks like an idiot on MIC, and she already had a bigger fan base than the rest of them but still gets constantly mocked

• Haha
Reactions: 31

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I am so oblivious when it comes to them editing their pics because they are quite good at it but I love when people on here show what the original picture probably looked like so can we do that more often please 😂
It's wild to me because I don't doubt that Sophia edits her photos a bit like who doesn't but she genuinely looks the same on youtube (although I do think she's just very pretty naturally and without a lot of makeup) but Cinzia and Lidia look SO different like their job is literally to sit on camera which captures all angles and upload to 1000s of people yet they constantly upload these highly edited photos to instagram where their body/face shape is completely different and people are??? Oblivious?? Like I can't clock when a photo is edited normally either but I just know anything they upload has been edited in some way or another because they look so different on youtube

The thing is both of them also look fine in how they appear in their YouTube videos and were also a lot prettier naturally before they started messing with fillers and stuff

Reactions: 30

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Tbh don’t think we can call this copying because it’s a co ord from Zara that everyone and their sis will have bought 😅
I love it but I need to know.. is it underwear? Summerwear? The long sleeves and knickers are confusing me🤣

• Haha

Yasmin1997

They’re like that jeffree starr kind of style, where it’s just like LOGO LOGO BRAND LOGO hahaha like no actual style to it - as long as it has a designer name to show off ur money it’s ✨cool✨.

I listened to their recent podcast and every time a dream man was mentioned cinzia kept saying “a Bentleyyyyy nice hoooouse” how was she raised to think like that? Everybody hopes for nice things in life ofcourse but she just sounds like a money hungry bimbo it’s gross 😖😖

Sophielou

Chatty Member
A7123462-88F0-4861-89A4-15428936DED7.jpeg

It doesn’t matter if she’s ‘Italian’ she’s very clearly white and has changed her look over the years with tan, fillers etc. If you watch the vlogs you can see behind the ears/scalp is so white compared to the patchy tan🥴

Yasmin1997

Right cinzia MUST have been gifted at least SOME of these designer items because she’s literally vomiting them out one by one every day and I just don’t believe for a second she could afford to buy all these things at once? Either way, it is SO distasteful to flaunt this obscene amount of ridiculous money (for doing absolutely fuck all night I add idc) at a time like this it is just so gross. She is the most materialistic person I’ve ever come across it’s so off putting!!

Reactions: 29

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Did you see Cinzia’s latest pic? the way she’s trying to blatantly suck it in is making me cackle pahaha. The overediting of her body can be harmful to people thinking that she actually looks like that and want to replicate it
I found a pic of what she looks like when she’s not sucking it in and it’s such a big difference...
Not only this but also the way she uses face altering effects on Instagram and then downloads and uploads them again so people think it’s just a raw video where she naturally looks like that. It’s so damaging to a young audience. Use whatever filter you want but there’s a reason Instagram shows a filter has been used...

saweetie

Chatty Member
sorry but in what world is this colour attractive?!?! she is fully ORANGE. her little chicken claw looks like it’s been in a bag of wotsit dust all day

don't even get me started on the colour difference between her face, her neck and practically every other part of her body 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the girls like a fucking paint by numbers

Attachments

• Haha

luckyblue

VIP Member
Cinzia’s actual flat is lovely but the way she’s got the furniture laid out is so odd. It’s so obvious that the couch is in that spot for Instagram pics and not for functionality.

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Is it me or can you see her nipples through this dress? And don’t @ me like she can wear what she wants, I can appreciate fashion and this ain’t it hun x
View attachment 425641
That dress is either 10 sizes too small or she’s edited her boobs too because we’ve all seen her boobs aren’t that perky (not that there’s anything wrong with that at all). At this point what part of her body doesn’t she edit? I mean come on the girl edits her hair too now

welly04

They’re literally howling with laughter at a girls dilemma in their latest episode of the girls bathroom. I don’t know why these girls bother writing in to them. So disrespectful. They even said we aren’t laughing at you, just the situation??? That’s laughing at her you idiots

• Sad
Reactions: 28