Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonadefizz12

I actually hate their insta photos now! I used to enjoy their pics and seeing what they’d wear out for that day and their vlogs shown them wearing the more casual stuff out shopping the same time they’d of got a outfit pic. Now they show on their vlogs joggers and jumpers, the casual stuff but on insta it’s ridiculous try hard cringe worthy outfits that they literally don’t leave the house in! What’s the point! Cinzia refused to go in the coffee shop in one of the silly leather outfits she’d worn just for a photo so why do they think we want to see that shit thrown on all together with a tiny bag (that has even gone out of style with the big insta trend influencers but these gals are always miles behind) it’s not inspo, it’s absolute shite styling 😂 show us shit we can wear daily, style it and look cute/cool then come at us with your fashunn

Reactions: 38

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Wonder if Emma chamberlain will ignore Sophias mention in her dm the same way Sophia ignores everyone’s dms

Also I don’t mean to defend or condone black fishing but I don’t think cinzias doing it, she’s literally just fake tanning?? Yes she’s had her lips done but that’s because she had 0% top lip. She hasn’t actually changed that much but the comparisons are a bit unfair because she was literally a child in that photo...
she’s also not lying about her ethnicity she’s Italian British, and she WILL tan easy there are no lies (lies would be blackfishing). But just because she fake tans doesn’t mean she’s blackfishing? because if it does then lock me up bc my fake tan makes me look different so I can hide pigmentation 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just because she’s half Italian doesn’t mean she tans lol. She doesn’t tan well that’s the issue. If she did it would be a different convo but she just goes red.

ASA119

Cinzias flat is an actual mess, the random chairs and little tables everywhere, the horrible candles and pampas and the random ugly mirrors. Her flat makes Sophia’s house look nice and put together

• Haha
Nah I don’t buy the MIC thing at all! No offence but s&c are such a random choice for producers to make when there are PLENTY of insta girls who actually live in London AND have more followers than them

Milalemjave1

Someone mentioned this on the thread before but I’ve definitely noticed that Cinzia is not putting much effort if not any effort into promoting their videos, merch or podcast episodes on her insta stories anymore. Even go and check her recent stories from today and see that she hasn’t once mentioned their podcast episode, which came out this morning and Sophia has. This isn’t a one time occurrence either, I noticed she didn’t promote either the Valentines Loungewear video or the Confessions video on her story (I can’t remember which one but I definitely noticed it).

I really think she is trying to distance herself from her youtube/podcast S&C personality and turn into a full time instagram girl which makes me feel bad for Sophia as she clearly does the most work out of the two (which isn’t much at all, just editing and promo-ing their vids/podcast) and Cinzia gets to play dress up everyday but still gets the most ads and followers whilst not even creating any traction to their channel/podcast. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go their separate ways in the next few years and Cinzia is the one who initates it.
i honestly think it’s been the Sophia show for a while now but it became more noticeable recently. I feel like if i watched one of their vlogs and didn’t know who they were i’d think Sophia is the actual youtuber and cinzia is just like her friend in the background. Sophia talks a lot more to the camera and tries to include subscribes in the video a bit more (like i’ve noticed she says things like “you guys said ___” a lot) which i like even if she is chatting absolute shit lol. And Sophia deffo interacts more with her followers, she’s done q&a’s on her ig story and keeps them updated with her day a bit more or asks them what they’re doing whereas cinzia is more caught up in the aesthetic

Yasmin1997

Okay finalllllly there is CLEAR body editing in one of cinzias pics! Notice how the seat literally bumps right up when it gets to her stomach in the first pic and the second it is completely flat hahahah - wake up ppl!! She’s clearly pulled her tummy in which has moved the seat. Nothing about this girl is real or authentic anymore, which is sad bc it’s obvs down to insecurity. There is nothing wrong with her body so why she feels the need to portray this false reality is so weird...
DA73F549-0807-4943-9CC9-88D6D8437210.jpeg
025ECB1E-2D20-4AEA-9003-6FA15404A252.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Ellen

Chatty Member
I can’t even describe how much Cinzia makes me cringe. The trying to be Kylie Jenner insta photos are too much. She needs to stop and get a clue.

luckyblue

VIP Member
So Sophia posted this nail photo on her Instagram a few days ago, and there’s a few comments from people who saw them on Pinterest and “didn’t know they were hers!!” ...because they aren’t. They were posted in august by @ lex.kae, Sophia just didn’t bother to give credit or correct anyone, v professional

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Lmaooo couple of threads ago Sophia was the problematic one!! how the tables have turned 😂

The only annoying thing about Sophia rn is her fakery on her insta, the diet cokes when she doesnt even drink it, unnecessary supermarket shoots and not following people back 😂 but in comparison she's definitely calmed down
Bruh people were saying we were just picking on Sophia... I told you guys it’s seasonal on here 🤣🤣 only called out when it’s called for

• Haha
  • Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I think it just used to say “I make videos with my bestie” and now it says “I podcast + make videos with my bestie”, makes it seem like they want the podcast to become their main thing
well if that's the case they need to work on the advice they're giving out because it's awful

• Haha

lamarie

I’m sorry but Lidia needs to stop complaining about the pandemic they went on two vacation last France and Italy during a pandemic like stfu! You are in uni focus on that. Sophia and Cinzia just bought a house the rest of us don’t have that luxury. Annoying

teastains24

Chatty Member
It’s both of them embracing this ‘blue vibe’ literally days before their brown and cream merch drops 😭 give me strength these girls are a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cinzia can put on as much fake tan as she wants, get as much filler possible, edit her photos to hell & back but she can't shake the low self-esteem & just unintelligent vibes she gives off. It's so funny seeing her 'baddie' posts because in real life she looks nothing like them and she doesn't have the balls to wear half of the shit she posts because it wouldn't look good on her real life 'unedited body'. Tragic. The last vlog I watched of them before I decided to stop was Cinzia refusing to go in a coffee shop and she literally wasn't wearing anything crazy at all - maybe a trench coat or something like that in the day time. Sophia at least seems slightly more self assured and less pathetic. Lidia just seems so bloody annoying and I don't even follow her always clinging on like get a life you're literally 20.

djjazzyjeff

I’m listening to the podcast where they’re saying to tell a guy youll call them and then you don’t, or when you’re on a call with him you should hang up and pretend you were talking to someone else, and I’m just thinking like ... who the fuck do these girls actually think they are? Lmao they are not bad b’s and mind games are not cute sis

• Haha

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Cinzia thinks she is too cool not wear the “his loss” mercy when she isn’t in a photoshop for it. She is really adapting this celeb mind. I honestly like Sophia more now. I hope she knows that all this posing and “designer clothes” doesn’t matter to us
tbh sophia has definitely been less annoying lately she still seems like she has an attitude sometimes but at least she's not blackfishing and editing like crazy