Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saweetie

Chatty Member
back again sorry BUT emma hallberg A WHITE WOMAN who got called out and cancelled for black fishing and cinzia (A WHITE WOMAN) is the same colour (maybe a lil darker) and gets praised for looking like this??? am i missing sumn???? View attachment 412692
i cannot physically express my absolute hatred for emma halberg, she’s literally 100% born and bred caucasian swedish and justifies her year-round blackfishing by stating she and her family ‘tan well in summer’. she even had ‘mixed’ in her ig bio before she was exposed, and even made money from exploiting the features and culture of woc by purposefully manipulating herself to look racially ambiguous. imo cinzia and sophia need fucking educating seeing as they clearly cannot fathom why on earth anyone would take offence to them completely changing their natural skin tone in order to appeal to a larger audience. ooh I’m big mad 🤣😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 42

welly04

Sophia gives me such bad vibes honestly especially since she’s broken up with Christian she just seems so moody, arrogant, a boy hater even though she’s so obsessed with talking about them all the time

Reactions: 42

lotsofopinions

Another comparison SOZ I COULDN'T RESIST. Pic on the left is Nov 2018. The eyes! She was totally playing up her light eyes and now... she definitely wants her eyes to look darker so she can pass as a more eXOtIC ethnicity 😖

cinz1.png
cinz2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m a black person who is much paler in the winter than I am in the summer. Imagine if I bleached myself in the summer to make myself look lighter because I thought I looked prettier that way. That would be problematic af.
Yeah I’m Indian and I’m way paler than Cinzia in these pictures. I find it upsetting that they tan themselves so much to look like a POC but they’re also okay to post racist comments and not apologise about it. That’s problematic.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Every time there's a new thread I'm surprised by how much shit we have to say about these two! lmao 😂

Lets not forget breaking lockdown rules as always with pointless shoots and a mystery NYE party which the vlog never even got posted

And seeing Cinzia's sofa more than we seen our own siblings 🤕

• Haha

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Guys I have some lukewarm tea. Never posted this because I don't think it's interesting enough, but what the hell. I worked with them way back when I used to work in PR, this is when they were just getting started and their rates were £250 each 😂 long way off what they would be now but for anyone wondering if they get paid the same despite Sophia editing and doing more work, I think they do split it 50:50. But obvs that fee is so low I don't know if they'd now have to half the standard rate of 1 channel because even though there's two of them the reach is the same.

They also sent over their sponsored vid for approval and the segment was them going "yeah it hasn't really worked lol" - it was a hair product. The account manager wasn't happy and asked if they could try again for a better result, to which they came back and said "No, I can't believe you would ask us to lie" (which she didn't) and then never replied after that. But it's funny because they mentioned this situation in one of their 'influencer tea' videos, saying that a brand had asked them to lie before lol, that they would never do that and they'd turned down the sponsorship. Not mentioning that this was early days when they were being paid peanuts, as if they would decline a spon now 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Sophielou

Chatty Member
Further info on Sophia appearing on made in Chelsea, ive heard filming has been postponed due to covid however its expected to start back again in March. Shes being brought in as a friend of Tiffany's who has just recently moved to London (she is relocating) and apparently cinzia is in talks to appear as a childhood friend to soph (obvs) however she has been in talks with the producers because she was suppose to be paid less than soph so now shes negotiating with them

• Haha

rainonme

Chatty Member
Sorry to interrupt the blackfishing discussion, it’s v important and I agree that Cinzia needs to have a long hard think about what she’s doing and the system she’s upholding

But omg... nearly a grand on a jumper?! (unless it’s a fake) ... is Cinzia even a Kanye / Cudi fan? They’re such sad little posers with all these logos and no knowledge or appreciation for the fashion house/brand/artist (other than aesthetic shallowness) to back it up. What must their accountants think of all this obscene spending... in a pandemic!!

Attachments

• Wow

onthewrongbeach

I struggle to believe S&C would be offered an MIC gig. Can you imagine Cinzia eating with her mouth full spluttering everywhere, swearing and shouting over people? Her personality is funny sometimes but she can be so jarring😭. S fits the bill a little more but even then I’m not convinced

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
If Lidia is over all the time, I don’t get why she doesn’t just stay with cinzia for lockdown cos they’ll still be able to bubble with Soph ??? They probs would still break the rules, but it would be easier to hide ... (which is still v shitty and I don’t condone that)
Because she needs her mummy to make her coffee because she can’t make a nice one herself 🥺🤍

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
They want their future boyfriends to be good friends but funny how Christian and Lewis basically never met???

Reactions: 39

luckyblue

VIP Member
961CBBB4-54FD-4F3A-A624-07480B2CED84.jpeg

she literally could’ve bought a couple of the bags here with all the money she’s been spending on random shit? If you want a Chanel collection why are you buying multiple balenciagas, prada, Jacquemus, etc.

jprp5981

6F89B36C-768C-4148-87E3-4DDF9B2420DF.png
I am dying at this because this top left picture must be what cinzia thinks her flat looks like but really she’s smack bang next to a football ground in Nottingham 😂

• Haha