Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I’m really tired of people dismissing and arguing about whether cinzia is blackfishing or not. She is - it’s not a question or debate or discussion. The real issue it’s how it’s become so normalised for white girls to tan to that stupid degree, that y’all get offended when it’s pointed out.

“sHe’S iTaliAn”, “MediteRRaEnEans go dark” - yes in the SUMMER or people that live there 24/7. The majority of the white girls in UK are just white, living in the UK which sees a decent amount of sun for literally a month tops every year. There’s just no way the vast majority of you are naturally tanning to anything close to cinzias colour

if you are white you should not be anything close to a mixed or black persons skin tone and if they scrubbed off all that tan off, they wouldn’t... which is the bloody issue

• Heart
Reactions: 49
one is a WOC the other woman is someone who uses to much fake tan and her skin colour can be identified as a POC ... yall see the problem now?
264C0240-A011-4FE0-A29B-AA2A6A991E88.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

treelaptop

VIP Member
does anyone else just lounge about at home in JUST a body suit, or is it just a cinzia thing ??? Weirdest set of pics
These pics kills me just because we know it’s all fake as soon as the last photo has been took we know she’s going to blow the candles out, put her hoodie on, Chuck the magazine down, push the slippers away from the middle of the floor and pour the wine down the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Chanel

Not Sophia (Fiona) selling the new look jeans on depop that she literally just did an ad in, no wonder she had them undone they’re a size 14. How do brands expect these girls to influence people to buy stuff when they can’t even be arsed to get the correct size and show how the clothes fit
7B33015C-2058-43D3-9260-6B878C7C72BE.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Milalemjave1

bottom line is - cinzia tries to look more racially ambiguous. if you can’t see that you’re blind. she got lip fillers and drastically changes the colour of her skin, every day. she never ever posts a picture of her w/o fake tan and if she’s pale in a video she’ll try and cover it up. that is, i would argue, hiding her ethnicity. tanning in the summer is one thing, but purposefully changing your appearance to the point where have the same skin tone as a POC is blackfishing. I’m not a WOC but if i was discriminated against all my life for the colour of my skin and I saw a white girl change her face and skin tone to look like a POC and get praised for it i’d be angry and rightfully so. I truly believe this isn’t a grey area - she looks like a mixed race woman if you can’t see that i don’t know what to tell you

• Heart
Reactions: 47

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
The one thing that makes me lol is that the way Cinzia tries to portray herself on her insta is completely different to her in real life/ videos? like she's this loud aggressively outspoken girl who's immature as hell but then you go on her insta and its this proper put together "insta baddie" like how is it even possible to catfish not only your looks but your personality/persona too?! all this "🥺" and white hearts delicate shit, its just so fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Milalemjave1

Omg if anyone needs cheering up, read the comments on this vid 🤣😭 I forgot how tragic their I saw it first collection was lmao
loooool you can literally see the panic in their eyes cos they know they look ridiculous

8B7A1936-CFC1-4198-A52A-F3731521ABAC.jpeg

it’s insane how much their style has changed since then

• Haha
Reactions: 46

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Them ✨manifesting✨ being able to travel this year after travelling during the pandemic last year is ridiculous. I think it would be way more effective if you stopped breaking lockdown rules so you can eventually travel rather than spreading the virus and manifesting it to be over x

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Orangekate

The way her blatant jaw editing has distorted her earring 😱
3DDB2ED6-1E4E-4EBE-B928-C3474512FECE.jpeg

...vs what the original probably looked like
B2A75F6E-A0AF-46EB-A8E3-F7EF3D060609.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

esklana

Maybe it’s just me but I feel it’s a bit insensitive to post this? Like, money isn’t easily gotten for us all and the fact she’s just like “lol I couldn’t find my Christmas money” and didn’t think to look for it for over a month just shows the privileged life she lives

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 43

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Cinzia and her tanning always seems to come up in every single thread and the fact that it is even pointed out each time should be a sign enough that she's going overboard?

It is usually 90% white girls that'll be quick to defend her and say "it's only tan" but I think its much deeper than that and people who aren't of colour won't have an open mind about the possibility of blackfishing (just my opinion anyway). I honestly think her tanning IS overboard and its annoying that she keeps getting away with it too, it always shocks me as a POC to see her look sooo tanned and darker than me when we all know she's very pale

Don't forget your roots hun x

Attachments

• Heart

Tuck3r

Her arms definitely look edited to be slimmer??
Good spot. I’m an actual twiglet and don’t think my arms are even that skinny 🤔

EB1748FE-9DBF-42E2-8544-E0490CFCA1A3.jpeg

Why would she post such an unflattering pic of cinz. You just know she’s that friend that would post an ugly photo of you as long as she looks good.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Also this argument comes up all the time? And everyone including a handful of black/mixed people say its not ok etc etc and one new member/someone not active on the thread will say it's ok and ask why it's not because she's Italian but like it's been discussed plenty of times on the other threads like her tan isn't ok if POC are saying it's not ok it's not ok the debate is boring

• Heart

Hbirdette

VIP Member
If Lidia is over all the time, I don’t get why she doesn’t just stay with cinzia for lockdown cos they’ll still be able to bubble with Soph ??? They probs would still break the rules, but it would be easier to hide ... (which is still v shitty and I don’t condone that)
Cinzia probably got put off after Lidia did that massive poo in LA and didn’t flush it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Chub69

Further info on Sophia appearing on made in Chelsea, ive heard filming has been postponed due to covid however its expected to start back again in March. Shes being brought in as a friend of Tiffany's who has just recently moved to London (she is relocating) and apparently cinzia is in talks to appear as a childhood friend to soph (obvs) however she has been in talks with the producers because she was suppose to be paid less than soph so now shes negotiating with them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

luckyblue

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s the biggest deal ever but it do think it’s a bit tone deaf. £60 is actually a lot of money to me, I’d be shitting bricks if I misplaced it, so it does make me cringe a bit to see her be so nonchalant about it.

Reactions: 42