Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things
1. How many times has cinzia been the the shops this week!!! I swear anything I look at her insta stories she’s in some sort of shop.
2. There so tit at ads don’t know why any brand would pay them to advertise any products. Jokes on them. I’m creased at cinzia doing an ad for a razor and then goes on a tangent about how she’s hairy bc she hasn’t been shaving bc of it being winter and lockdown😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think Cinzia looks so stiff in this ad?
She always looks stiff in ads to me lmao she’s obviously just ticking off points from the script they’ve sent over. And I find that all the text on the videos is slightly blurry because she had to save them and send them for approval

Reactions: 9
A few things
1. How many times has cinzia been the the shops this week!!! I swear anything I look at her insta stories she’s in some sort of shop.
2. There so tit at ads don’t know why any brand would pay them to advertise any products. Jokes on them
Also they’ve advertised estrid so much like f*ck off if I wanted a razor I WOULD BUY ONE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how long until Sophia and Cinzia are slapped with a fine for taking car park pics

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Snoozing at their lack of content... it was better when they weren’t even together in the first lockdown... Zzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 18
I haven't actually watched the story on insta but anyone else thinks she looks so different in that still?
Yes i was wondering whether she had some more filler or if her hair is tied so tight its given her a facelift

Reactions: 3
Yes i was wondering whether she had some more filler or if her hair is tied so tight its given her a facelift
I feel like her eyes look more turned up if that makes sense, like Bella hadid style? Maybe she’s edited her pics or she’s had something done lol

Reactions: 7
I feel like her eyes look more turned up if that makes sense, like Bella hadid style? Maybe she’s edited her pics or she’s had something done lol
I’ve noticed this recently too. I thought she may have been editing her eyes in photos because I don’t watch their videos anymore, but could also be Botox to lift her eyes which I wouldn’t be surprised if she got at this rate. Anything to hop on a trend

Reactions: 6
BD016012-FCD7-4465-8719-667EBAD3264D.jpeg
81837F31-A28B-416B-AF45-F02D95EBEF53.jpeg

four months ago vs now. she deffo could have had a bit of botox or maybe her face changed as she lost a bit of weight. fair enough if they want to get filler etc but just wish they’d admit to it bc they have an impressionable audience

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
GUYS she’s 100% talking about Cinzia

LEWIS follows her on IG

AND she only follows Sophia on IG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
might be wrong here but looks like she’s had jaw and chin filler!

also not sure if this was mentioned but the studio they shot the new his loss collection is in Manchester. Super essential i see 🥴

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow I never noticed how good the engagement is on the girls YouTube! They have 350k subscribers and normally get between 150k-200k views on each video. I feel like that’s pretty good compared to some channels that have over 1 mil and barely reach 100k 😌 annoyingly I have the Instagram version where I can’t see how many likes other people get so not sure on their ig engagement.

Reactions: 21
Wow I never noticed how good the engagement is on the girls YouTube! They have 350k subscribers and normally get between 150k-200k views on each video. I feel like that’s pretty good compared to some channels that have over 1 mil and barely reach 100k 😌 annoyingly I have the Instagram version where I can’t see how many likes other people get so not sure on their ig engagement.
I put both of their accounts through a few different engagement calculators, they all use slightly different calculations. They both have about 13% on most, except one that said Cinzia had 15%. Lidia’s was higher but she has less followers so that’s quite normal I think.

Reactions: 3
you can see on instagram.com on your computer :)

I actually laughed at Sophias story this morning of the spilled matcha hahaha, Cinzia would never do that her life must be ✨aesthetic✨ at every waking moment. I feel like Sophia doesn’t care as much about stylising everything which I admit I like about her. She’s also been a bit nicer and more warm in the vids I think which is much better. Weird how it changes though sometimes I prefer cinzia but right now she’s unlikable af lmao. She’s on another planet in terms of what matters in life...

Reactions: 25
I actually laughed at Sophias story this morning of the spilled matcha hahaha, Cinzia would never do that her life must be ✨aesthetic✨ at every waking moment. I feel like Sophia doesn’t care as much about stylising everything which I admit I like about her. She’s also been a bit nicer and more warm in the vids I think which is much better. Weird how it changes though sometimes I prefer cinzia but right now she’s unlikable af lmao. She’s on another planet in terms of what matters in life...
I agree. Don’t particularly like either of them but cinzia literally only cares about looking good. Her whole life is surrounded around buying more and more pointless designer stuff and getting more filler/Botox in her face. Sophia is bad too but doesn’t seem as fussed with copying an outfit piece for piece or buying needless designer. I also respect more that she hasn’t got sucked into the shallow lifestyle of getting cosmetic procedures to look like a clone of everyone else on Instagram (yet anyway...). Cinzia only seems really close to Lidia in her family who is the exact same, whereas Sophia seems very close to her mum who I can imagine has probably kept her in check when it comes to paying money to alter her face

Shes 10000% gotten more chin filler and some filler or Botox around her eyes to ✨appropriate✨ The fox eye trend to go with her sushi and matcha obsession

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.