Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t lie I’ve just watched the speed eating challenge and I loved it! Only video in a long time from them that I’ve sat and watched all the way through, wish they did these types of videos more

Reactions: 10
Something I’ve been thinking recently is I’ve not seen a single post from either of the girls meeting up for a walk with their family. In the first lockdown Cinzia would go for walks with Lidia and I get it’s winter but surely if walks were the only way to see each other within the rules then they’d be posting/vlogging it. They’ve also not mentioned once that they miss their family. Kinda proves they’re just going round each other’s houses & breaking rules as they can’t post that content? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Low key want Mariana to out Cinzia by posting a pic of her at the family house 😂😂

Reactions: 32
They’ve also not mentioned once that they miss their family. Kinda proves they’re just going round each other’s houses & breaking rules as they can’t post that content? 🤷🏻‍♀️
100%. If Sophia wasn't seeing Fiona best believe we'd have heard about it! She wouldn't be able to put her shoes on the right feet in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
called it! fashionably late to the trend, but what’s new loves 🥺🤍
8E1C076E-12EB-473F-AB12-B277FB9122DE.png

95FBC2DE-F6FB-442E-A830-77C4EFF6E5E4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg if anyone needs cheering up, read the comments on this vid 🤣😭 I forgot how tragic their I saw it first collection was lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg if anyone needs cheering up, read the comments on this vid 🤣😭 I forgot how tragic their I saw it first collection was lmao
did they ever acknowledge how poorly their collection was received? or did they just brush it under the carpet like they do with everything else

Reactions: 23
loooool you can literally see the panic in their eyes cos they know they look ridiculous

8B7A1936-CFC1-4198-A52A-F3731521ABAC.jpeg

it’s insane how much their style has changed since then

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I forgot what a mess that collection was 😬 Honestly I’d like to forget again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nina vee sent them a package of the brush they mentioned and what im presuming is the bronzer and a lip gloss. Thats nice of her

Reactions: 6
loooool you can literally see the panic in their eyes cos they know they look ridiculous

View attachment 396950
it’s insane how much their style has changed since then
This was never their style though 🤣🤣
Pisses me off how they never address ANYTHING! They just continue churning out cheap tat and gain from it. I hate who they have become!

Reactions: 17
I admittedly bought from their ISIF collection 😳 I got the black joggers which were just joggers they normally sell, the grey scrunchie (which is way too tight even if you just loop it once) and the blue crop top but I got 2 sizes up and the head hole was SO small, it hurt to try it on. Safe to say the joggers are in the bin, the scrunchie is collecting dust and the crop top is still hanging in my closet. I am ashamed to say I fell into the trap but this was during my peak fan-stage of them. I probably would’ve bought something from their Nicki studios collab if it wasn’t SO EXPENSIVE!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Guys I have some lukewarm tea. Never posted this because I don't think it's interesting enough, but what the hell. I worked with them way back when I used to work in PR, this is when they were just getting started and their rates were £250 each 😂 long way off what they would be now but for anyone wondering if they get paid the same despite Sophia editing and doing more work, I think they do split it 50:50. But obvs that fee is so low I don't know if they'd now have to half the standard rate of 1 channel because even though there's two of them the reach is the same.

They also sent over their sponsored vid for approval and the segment was them going "yeah it hasn't really worked lol" - it was a hair product. The account manager wasn't happy and asked if they could try again for a better result, to which they came back and said "No, I can't believe you would ask us to lie" (which she didn't) and then never replied after that. But it's funny because they mentioned this situation in one of their 'influencer tea' videos, saying that a brand had asked them to lie before lol, that they would never do that and they'd turned down the sponsorship. Not mentioning that this was early days when they were being paid peanuts, as if they would decline a spon now 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I was rewatching their old vlogs earlier and the miami one they were talking about how they were going to bed early because they couldn't go out anywhere because they weren't 21, and i was just thinking when they went to LA at the start of last year with Lidia they wouldn't have been able to go out anywhere because she was under 21 like how annoying LMAO I know they're not massively into going to clubs anymore but it would still be annoying to not be able to stay out late/go to nice bars because Lidia was tagging along and not old enough

Reactions: 21
lmao i bought the jeans from this collection in two sizes and sent both back. couldn’t even get them past my knees in my usual size lol absolutely tragic

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This collection from the aesthetic, photo shoot, makeup and then actual clothes was a complete and utter embarrassment. I know it’s been said on here before and even though they’re on the beg again, although it was out of price range for many, their Nicki Studios collab was the only thing truly on brand IMO. The girls bathroom launch is on the same par as the ISIF trash

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.