Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if it was summer I would be tempted but it’s was snowing in Manchester yesterday and I couldn’t think of anything worse than an iced drink- I might make a hot one though! Do you have any tips on how to make?
I make matcha lattes all the time, Hot or cold depending on the weather! The best combination is half a teaspoon of matcha and then Provamel rice coconut milk (you have to order this online) it’s amazing and it’s the same recipe as Pret 🤩

know it's been mentioned before how much they've changed but i watched a few of their old vids last night, and was howling at the ones where they prank call and call in sick to places they don't work 😂 their friendship seems so overdramatic now. i know people grow and change but it seems like they're so aware of themselves in front of the camera now if that makes sense. i love those old videos because it reminds me of being that age and laughing till i cried with my friends. now they just seem to care too much.
This video was the funniest thing I’ve ever watched tbh 😂 when cinzia said she couldn’t come in because her hamster died or something I CRIED

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I make matcha lattes all the time, Hot or cold depending on the weather! The best combination is half a teaspoon of matcha and then Provamel rice coconut milk (you have to order this online) it’s amazing and it’s the same recipe as Pret 🤩

This video was the funniest thing I’ve ever watched tbh 😂 when cinzia said she couldn’t come in because her hamster died or something I CRIED
Ok so i only started watching them like toward the end of 2018... could anyone like do a list of the older vids that they think are the best ones???

Find it so odd that Soph spent hella £££ on her house but barely spends time there😂 if she wants lift photo shoots and to crouch in car parks why didn’t she just move in with cinz or get a flat? at least buy a ring light and tripod to !stay at home!

Reactions: 34
and the bit where she said she couldn't come in because she was grounded and her mum wouldn't let her out 😂 i'm literally trying not to laugh even now typing it out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
and the bit where she said she couldn't come in because she was grounded and her mum wouldn't let her out 😂 i'm literally trying not to laugh even now typing it out
I watched this one the other day too it's so so funny the woman down the phone's reaction gets me every time

Reactions: 4
Ok so i only started watching them like toward the end of 2018... could anyone like do a list of the older vids that they think are the best ones???
Honestly I would go to their videos, change sort to oldest first, and then watch any of the get readies, travel vlogs, regular vlogs, challenges, pre drinks, the original boy talks, snacks & chats, and q&a’s. The thing is back in like 2017/early 2018 I watched and loved every video they uploaded. The regular vlogs aren’t particularly exciting so you can skip some of them, but I still enjoy them whenever I rewatch them.
sometimes I’m tempted to make a “funniest moments” from the old videos but I don’t really want to give them a boost from that ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 21
6F89B36C-768C-4148-87E3-4DDF9B2420DF.png
I am dying at this because this top left picture must be what cinzia thinks her flat looks like but really she’s smack bang next to a football ground in Nottingham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My friend got their merch as a gift because everyone knows she loves them and she was so disappointed with it, quality wise for the price they go for :/

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Definitely, it’s the harsh dark eye brows and over drawn top lip just don’t suit her. If cinzia was her real friend she would say that to her

All that Nandos just for one? Hmmm she defo has a boy up
Tbf that could easily be a main, 2 sides and a drink

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.