Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
their management aren’t doing a very good job if they can’t get them sponsorships from brands they actually use/like 🥴

Reactions: 22
A New Look ad?? Hun you’ve not shopped there since like 2012, stop just doing ads for the ££
Sorry but why the duck is she sitting on the counter and not the actual stool?? It doesn't make sense practically and it doesn't look artistic or cool, so why???

Reactions: 10
A New Look ad?? Hun you’ve not shopped there since like 2012, stop just doing ads for the ££
Tbh these pyjamas are very S+C I feel so I get why they’d do the ad, but new look is SO rogue. I didn’t think anyone under the age of 16 wore new look anymore hahah

If I have to see matcha one more bleeping time on Cinzia’s story I’m going to die 🥲 someone please tell her matcha is not a flex :)

Reactions: 36
If I have to see matcha one more bleeping time on Cinzia’s story I’m going to die 🥲 someone please tell her matcha is not a flex :)
i'm triggered bc it's so disgusting LMAO someone mentioned it a while back but I have an ED and basically 90% of my diet is liquids like green tea, iced coffee, diet coke or whatever (I don't post it all over my story because it's not ~aesthetically pleasing~ and I don't want people to catch on) but even tho I hate the taste of matcha, drinking caffeinated low calorie liquids is pretty much how I can get through the day without eating so it wouldn't surprise me if that's what she's doing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Noooo I’m jealous she doesn’t deserve them! 🥺🥺🥺 ( the jeans not that ugly bag btw )
84BC87DE-15B2-4018-BDD1-7E07B0C7F2E0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
was that the one who was super rude over on madison sarah’s thread? who sells genuine knock off designer from bali 🥴
Yup nasty lil creature whilst being in Bali when non essential travel wasn’t allowed. Rule breakers must love rule breakers

know it's been mentioned before how much they've changed but i watched a few of their old vids last night, and was howling at the ones where they prank call and call in sick to places they don't work 😂 their friendship seems so overdramatic now. i know people grow and change but it seems like they're so aware of themselves in front of the camera now if that makes sense. i love those old videos because it reminds me of being that age and laughing till i cried with my friends. now they just seem to care too much.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.