Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s what I’ve rated about Sophia all these years, she hasn’t changed how she’s looked with cosmetic procedures. It must be hard when you’re in that industry and see everyone on insta daily looking ‘perfect’

Reactions: 25
I agree. Don’t particularly like either of them but cinzia literally only cares about looking good. Her whole life is surrounded around buying more and more pointless designer stuff and getting more filler/Botox in her face. Sophia is bad too but doesn’t seem as fussed with copying an outfit piece for piece or buying needless designer. I also respect more that she hasn’t got sucked into the shallow lifestyle of getting cosmetic procedures to look like a clone of everyone else on Instagram (yet anyway...). Cinzia only seems really close to Lidia in her family who is the exact same, whereas Sophia seems very close to her mum who I can imagine has probably kept her in check when it comes to paying money to alter her face

Shes 10000% gotten more chin filler and some filler or Botox around her eyes to ✨appropriate✨ The fox eye trend to go with her sushi and matcha obsession
she looks so different omg, idk if she just edits the heck out of her eyes to make her have the “fox eye” trend (which personally i hate and yall just wanna have asian eyes) but she’s recently obsessed with asian things like matcha and sushi and taking pics in asian supermarkets it’s weird girl 😭😭😭 she’s one of those people if she met a Japanese person she’d be like “omg i love sushi and matcha”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She might’ve had threads in her face I know they’re really popular rn. I personally wouldn’t have that but I understand the rest of the fillers if she’s had them I’ve got lip fillers and if I had the money I’d deffo want to try more🤣

GUYS she’s 100% talking about Cinzia

LEWIS follows her on IG

AND she only follows Sophia on IG
I I actually hope she doesn’t see that I know the girls have their faults and Lewis is her ex but that wouldn’t really put a lump in my throat if I seen that about an ex who was serious as they are

Reactions: 13
I think that’s what I’ve rated about Sophia all these years, she hasn’t changed how she’s looked with cosmetic procedures. It must be hard when you’re in that industry and see everyone on insta daily looking ‘perfect’
She has got a banging body tho 😓

Reactions: 10
It’s Monday morning. Time to get to work, Cinzia thinks to herself. She hauls herself out of bed, throws together a matcha, uploads it to her story 🥺🥺🤍🤍. What next? She thinks... she trips over her furniture and nearly knocks down her new candle. Off to the nook, she thinks. She settles down and gets ready to work. “p..in..terest.co.uk” let’s get to work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It’s Monday morning. Time to get to work, Cinzia thinks to herself. She hauls herself out of bed, throws together a matcha, uploads it to her story 🥺🥺🤍🤍. What next? She thinks... she trips over her furniture and nearly knocks down her new candle. Off to the nook, she thinks. She settles down and gets ready to work. “p..in..terest.co.uk” let’s get to work!
dont forget the head to toe outfit shot

Reactions: 9
I’m crying, how long until we get the the petrol station ✨aesthetic✨ on insta from a Shell garage off the motorway

• Haha
C0E5359E-9405-484D-BD55-10C4010EF68E.png
D230E42E-9E45-4451-9DF3-95B2B12D2FD2.jpeg
anyone think it’s funny how usually Cinzia copies Charlotte emily sanders and here she is copying the exact outfit of Sophia’s, almost a week later?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh don’t think we can call this copying because it’s a co ord from Zara that everyone and their sis will have bought 😅
I love it but I need to know.. is it underwear? Summerwear? The long sleeves and knickers are confusing me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What is this pose? She looks so uncomfortable. Is she incapable of arching her back? I’ve always noticed the stiffness but this is another level.
DB5CB949-787A-46BB-ADFE-61779B29EFC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
cinzia looks tinyyyy in her recent insta!!I hope she has lost all the weight healthily but she does look incredible I think

Reactions: 21
9AB45E83-D0C9-4D98-AEDF-E2184F6FA476.jpeg

omg I cannot believe how much weight she’s lost, surely this isn’t healthy?! It must be all the matcha and tuna salad, I really hope she’s ok and someone is keeping an eye on her!

CAB239E8-400C-46EF-A113-21997E3D3C34.jpeg

sophia on the other hand can’t cover her vagina ?? It’s literally half hanging out

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 402136
omg I cannot believe how much weight she’s lost, surely this isn’t healthy?! It must be all the matcha and tuna salad, I really hope she’s ok and someone is keeping an eye on her!

View attachment 402167
sophia on the other hand can’t cover her vagina ?? It’s literally half hanging out
Just came to post the Sophia one. Feel like she’s always competing with Cinzia especially whenever C is looking slimmer

Feel like cinzia has definitely edited that picture, I’m underweight (not intentionally) and I look way bigger than that in that position lmao

Reactions: 9
cinzia looks tinyyyy in her recent insta!!I hope she has lost all the weight healthily but she does look incredible I think
Sorry but you can TELL she’s edited this hahaha the curtain at the back of her neck curves right in as she’s obvs brought her back in. And believe me with a pic like that it’ll have been easy to pull her stomach in a bit.

Reactions: 16
Feel like cinzia has definitely edited that picture, I’m underweight (not intentionally) and I look way bigger than that in that position lmao
I kinda disagree that in that position I find that it’s actually easier to manipulate your tummy if you sort of curve in your lumbar (I do it all the time in the mirror lol) or else she would’ve just taken a pic face on. She’s deffo lost weight guys but it’s allllll in the angles

Reactions: 5
What is this pose? She looks so uncomfortable. Is she incapable of arching her back? I’ve always noticed the stiffness but this is another level. View attachment 402132
Oh come on!! Yes cinzia has lost weight but even at her tiniest she’s been top heavy and always carried around her middle (no body shaming at all, just facts). She’s got a gorg figure but the editing that’s gone into this is ridic!!!. Really not good for her impressionable audience.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.