Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish tit bloggers do would post one of the photos of Cinzia without tan. All the comments on what they have posted are giving the classic “but she’s Italian” which isn’t relevant. Also this comment, yes babe Cinzia is also fully white, Italian is a nationality.
This makes me laugh 😂 she acts like she isn’t fully white hate to break it to the stand too but Ariana grande is 100% white too AND dare I say it.. pale

Reactions: 26
i think they've privated videos bc they don't fit their 'classy' thing they're attempting to play now. like come on there's no way emma leger or sophie suchan would have uploaded videos of them getting drunk with their parents calling for them to be quiet. there's nothing wrong with those videos but they don't fit with the aesthetic they're trying to have.
If they want to come across as classy they would have to private all of their YouTube videos and solely rely on insta. They act like a pair of pratts in every video they do.

Has anyone noticed that they are realllllly finding themselves hilarious lately? They make one little comment and they both hysterically laugh for ages with proper smug faces. They think they are the tit!!

Reactions: 7
So Cinzia very obviously uses facetune to edit her body and her face. here’s a little screen record of what I reckon this pic originally looked like

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wish tit bloggers do would post one of the photos of Cinzia without tan. All the comments on what they have posted are giving the classic “but she’s Italian” which isn’t relevant. Also this comment, yes babe Cinzia is also fully white, Italian is a nationality.
This person saying that cinzias not fully white she’s Italian is the dumbest thing I’ve heard in my life. Do they not realise that Italian is white??? Also, yes some Italians are darker but that’s usually because they live in the more Southern parts of Italy and so are constantly exposed to really hot sun. I know Italians that are super pale. All you have to do is look at Cinzia’s dad to know that he’s really pale and not even slightly tanned

Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who thinks Sophia and cinzia do nothing for their fans. No big giveaways no fan gc or any real contact unless its answering outfit details. Even Input such as video ideas and addressing issues they always ignore them. I feel like the industry has really changed them to me I find them very vain and materialistic. They lost their key impact which was people watch their videos because they make us feel like their friends. But now they only upload if they have a sponsorship or brand deal. All their instagrams are just them eye bleeping themselves or matcha posts. Like I feel like they genuinely don’t appreciate their fans unless it’s money related. What do you guys think? I’ve been watching them from the start as well

Reactions: 68
Am I the only one who thinks Sophia and cinzia do nothing for their fans. No big giveaways no fan gc or any real contact unless its answering outfit details. Even Input such as video ideas and addressing issues they always ignore them. I feel like the industry has really changed them to me I find them very vain and materialistic. They lost their key impact which was people watch their videos because they make us feel like their friends. But now they only upload if they have a sponsorship or brand deal. All their instagrams are just them eye bleeping themselves or matcha posts. Like I feel like they genuinely don’t appreciate their fans unless it’s money related. What do you guys think? I’ve been watching them from the start as well
I agree! I’ve always found it weird that they barely reply to comments or DMs either. Don’t think they’ve ever done meet-ups or anything too? YouTube seems like a complete job rather than a passion for them for sure

Reactions: 11
I guess they’ve done the girls bathroom tour but was probably for money and not for their fans.

Reactions: 1
They use Ariana grande as an example ffs 🤦‍♀️
She’s known for black fishing lol

Reactions: 11
So Cinzia very obviously uses facetune to edit her body and her face. here’s a little screen record of what I reckon this pic originally looked like
crazy that she looks great unedited so i dont know why she feels the need to do so

Reactions: 6
Is it me or can you see her nipples through this dress? And don’t @ me like she can wear what she wants, I can appreciate fashion and this ain’t it hun x
D4244C03-F243-4FD3-88CA-BCFCCF7C99E9.jpeg

Reactions: 9
39585B9B-E844-4196-BAE8-90E5326831CB.png

Ok let’s play a game of “what’s in cinzias bag?”

at This rate I’ve come up with the following...

A tampon, a reusable & foldable straw for her matcha lattes, and MAYBE a couple of £ coins to pay for parking when she has photos done at the car park.
Any other suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Is it me or can you see her nipples through this dress? And don’t @ me like she can wear what she wants, I can appreciate fashion and this ain’t it hun x
View attachment 425641
is it just me or did she seriously edit her jaw so much it literally looks like her chin is gone lol.
She’s felt WAY too comfortable using facetune lately, and when you get to that point you become delusional and don’t want to believe that this isn’t what you actually look like

Reactions: 18
Italians are still Caucasian, it’s like saying You’re mixed English and Swedish, it’s just two nationalities of white

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.