Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just unfollowed them šŸ„± I was already purposely skipping over their stories because of how predictable theyā€™ve been and how annoyed they made me lmao, but with these empty posts every day I couldnā€™t stick around šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 25
Do you think she got the hint šŸ¤”šŸ¤” sheā€™s looking paler than usual
if she had any common sense she'd cut back on it (not just because you know it's wrong) but also because it's starting to be called out on instagram etc and she should know that once black twitter get a hold of someone blackfishing it's not going to end well idk if you guys know Soph Floyd she's a tattooist/youtuber from brighton but a few weeks back someone posted a video of her in a realyyyy dark fake tan and it went around on twitter and she got a lotttttt of hate for it (it was an ad for a fake tan company and she said they edited her skin to make her look darker) but seeing as Cinzia is a repeat offender if big accounts started showing her blackfishing it would get a lot of traction quickly and once you get really cancelled like that online it can be hard to bounce back from and it's all well and good it's been called out by instagram accounts exposing youtubers when there's going to be a massive gang of young white naive fans defending them no matter what they do but once actual POC with large accounts and followings get a hold of it it's gonna get out of control

Reactions: 10
I honestly cannot get my head round cinzias pose in her most recent photo! Literally in doggy style šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
i think they've privated videos bc they don't fit their 'classy' thing they're attempting to play now. like come on there's no way emma leger or sophie suchan would have uploaded videos of them getting drunk with their parents calling for them to be quiet. there's nothing wrong with those videos but they don't fit with the aesthetic they're trying to have.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
i think they've privated videos bc they don't fit their 'classy' thing they're attempting to play now. like come on there's no way emma leger or sophie suchan would have uploaded videos of them getting drunk with their parents calling for them to be quiet. there's nothing wrong with those videos but they don't fit with the aesthetic they're trying to have.
Itā€™s like theyā€™re embarrassed to be British, but thatā€™s why everyone liked them

Reactions: 20
if she had any common sense she'd cut back on it (not just because you know it's wrong) but also because it's starting to be called out on instagram etc and she should know that once black twitter get a hold of someone blackfishing it's not going to end well idk if you guys know Soph Floyd she's a tattooist/youtuber from brighton but a few weeks back someone posted a video of her in a realyyyy dark fake tan and it went around on twitter and she got a lotttttt of hate for it (it was an ad for a fake tan company and she said they edited her skin to make her look darker) but seeing as Cinzia is a repeat offender if big accounts started showing her blackfishing it would get a lot of traction quickly and once you get really cancelled like that online it can be hard to bounce back from and it's all well and good it's been called out by instagram accounts exposing youtubers when there's going to be a massive gang of young white naive fans defending them no matter what they do but once actual POC with large accounts and followings get a hold of it it's gonna get out of control
Bruh these people donā€™t know that once black Twitter gets on to them .... itā€™s overrrr

Reactions: 4
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but? I thought they didnā€™t eat dairy? Is that not cheese?
I think theyā€™re over the vegan thing now lol I think the only thing they donā€™t eat now is actual meat! They eat fish and eggs etc so their vegan phase is over

Reactions: 6
might be a controversial opinion but I think that the Instagram account tit bloggers do goes in too hard on people. Not necessarily about cinzia and Sophia but in general. I understand itā€™s really good to call people out but just feel so much hatred coming from their Instagram stories and posts

Reactions: 1
I think theyā€™re over the vegan thing now lol I think the only thing they donā€™t eat now is actual meat! They eat fish and eggs etc so their vegan phase is over
Thatā€™s so weird I remember them like proper making a deal over not eating dairy like just fish and eggs etc lol guess the ā€œveganā€ phase is finally over šŸ˜ŒāœŒ

Reactions: 2
I wish tit bloggers do would post one of the photos of Cinzia without tan. All the comments on what they have posted are giving the classic ā€œbut sheā€™s Italianā€ which isnā€™t relevant. Also this comment, yes babe Cinzia is also fully white, Italian is a nationality.

Attachments

omg i thought the one on the right was maya jama at first glance :eek:
omg you did not just do maya like that šŸ˜©šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ but in all seriousness once you start getting mistaken for WOC the jig is up. bring on black twitter, watching this girl get cancelled would almost make up for 2020

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
In the Madison Sarah thread people have said the Jean vintage stuff looks fake
Tbh I think some of now most of that stuff is definitely fake. Back in summer when she was just starting out there was a Dior bag on the site that looked stunning and obviously I had a look around to legit check it and when I was comparing it, it was definitely fake. Most people wouldnā€™t though which is why she gets away with it + all the influencer marketing

why do people act like sheā€™s mixed cause sheā€™s italian lmao
shes half Italian at that and italians are still white omg why do people not know the difference between race nationality and ethnicity

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.