Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting I queued a tit load of their videos the other month to watch while I'm bored at work (some I'd already seen before) into my watch later and as I was scrolling the other day I noticed some had been made private so obviously done within the last 2 weeks which is very odd and I wonder why? There are still a lot up there but they've definitely privated some recently
Recently I went to watch a tipsy get ready were Ang calls Cinzia to be quiet and I couldn't find that :unsure: Wonder why

Reactions: 3
This is what I meant, tone deaf was probably a better way to describe it! especially during a time where so many people are struggling financially, £60 could be a huge difference for a lot of people
if you think - hundreds of thousands of people in this country are being forced to survive on just over £60/ a WEEK in benefits for various reasons, completely out of their control especially during this pandemic. i’m sure at least a handful of her following are in this predicament, so I agree this was absolutely tone deaf on her part, as usual. imagine being so beyond privileged you never had to worry about losing money, I wish she’d think before she opened her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 27
if you think - hundreds of thousands of people in this country are being forced to survive on just over £60/ a WEEK in benefits for various reasons, completely out of their control especially during this pandemic. i’m sure at least a handful of her following are in this predicament, so I agree this was absolutely tone deaf on her part, as usual. imagine being so beyond privileged you never had to worry about losing money, I wish she’d think before she opened her mouth
Seriously they should try donating that would be nice

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think they’ve put some of their videos private as they’re preparing for the stint on Made in Chelsea. Thoughts?

Reactions: 7
Do people really believe this Made and Chelsea thing?? It can’t be true, surely

Reactions: 47
Do people really believe this Made and Chelsea thing?? It can’t be true, surely
I really just cannot see them being on it and I don't know why the producers would see them as a good choice when there are plenty of girls with large followings who would be way more suited to the show?

Also would they be able to film MIC and keep up a YouTube upload schedule? (the answer for any normal person is probably yes but influencers/youtubers have a serious problem with being able to do more than one thing at a time and always bang on about how exhausted they are from filming/editing all the time)They just bought places in Notts so are they going to be renting in London to film etc etc? just doesn't make sense to me

Reactions: 22
If they are going to be on MIC, then the extra income will allow them to rent as they pay for their mortgages.

The producers might even rent homes for the cast because them all living that close to each other never made sense to me.

And they'd only need to be there part of the time. That's how the French and Italian cast manage their lives I'm sure.

Also, all the cast come from wealthy families with second homes, S&C won't be the first to have non London residences. Might not be as glam as the stately homes in the country though lol.

I struggle to believe S&C would be offered an MIC gig. Can you imagine Cinzia eating with her mouth full spluttering everywhere, swearing and shouting over people? Her personality is funny sometimes but she can be so jarring😭. S fits the bill a little more but even then I’m not convinced

Reactions: 40
Nah I don’t buy the MIC thing at all! No offence but s&c are such a random choice for producers to make when there are PLENTY of insta girls who actually live in London AND have more followers than them

Reactions: 38
I agree that I can’t see them being on MIC. They hate confrontation and that show is full of arguments and awkward confrontational scenes. Also I think one of the cast members said they were all filming now and s&c are clearly still in Nottingham so... I don’t believe it one bit

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Yeah all the cast for the new series are living in a house so they can film altogether so I’m not sure how true this mic debut is 🥴

Reactions: 4
Disclaimer, I don't believe S&C will be on MIC and said so when the "tea" was first dropped. I was just saying figuring out what they'd do with their homes is the least implausible thing about them being on the show. We need to first believe that they'd even fit in with the existing cast.

Reactions: 12
I just watched the Valentines vid, am I the only one who prefers Sophia’s looks? Cinzia’s always getting compliments on her face, but I think if Sophia went brunette and did her eyebrows then she’d acc look stunning. Not that she isn’t already pretty, but it’d give her a major glow up for sure. Cinzia just looks like every other influencer out there, like a clone.

Reactions: 11
Taking the piss with the blue theme now lmaooo what about your own collection

Reactions: 15
I really do think Cinzia has been given all these designer items from Jean Vintage - bc just ALL of a sudden she’s got hundreds of items and they’re all from the same place, it’s getting a lot of exposure - but HELLO why is she not saying ‘gifted’ on anything????

Reactions: 31
but all these new designer pieces are so ugly, tacky and tasteless... they look like something you can get at a flea market as a bargain deal where you buy 2 and get the third one for free. literally looks like fake designer, its so ugly

Reactions: 25
but all these new designer pieces are so ugly, tacky and tasteless... they look like something you can get at a flea market as a bargain deal where you buy 2 and get the third one for free. literally looks like fake designer, its so ugly
In the Madison Sarah thread people have said the Jean vintage stuff looks fake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.