Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s the biggest deal ever but it do think it’s a bit tone deaf. £60 is actually a lot of money to me, I’d be shitting bricks if I misplaced it, so it does make me cringe a bit to see her be so nonchalant about it.

Reactions: 42
sorry but in what world is this colour attractive?!?! she is fully ORANGE. her little chicken claw looks like it’s been in a bag of wotsit dust all day

don't even get me started on the colour difference between her face, her neck and practically every other part of her body 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the girls like a bleeping paint by numbers
On the podcast they said that being told you smell nice is the best compliment- I thought there’s not way cinzia has ever been told she smells nice - she looks like she needs a good wash

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
On the podcast they said that being told you smell nice is the best compliment- I thought there’s not way cinzia has ever been told she smells nice - she looks like she needs a good wash
In Lidias video with their mum, both Lidia and ange agreed that cinzia is REALLY messy and basically disgusting. She defo pongs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You just KNOW Cinzia never fully scrubs off her old fake tan and just applies new layers over the existing and ever present crustiness :sick:.
D6514357-5B4C-4359-BF7E-B1B0A2A962B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
she 100% smells like that god awful musty biscuit smell tan gives off when it starts to go scaly & crusty. the thought of her in one of her weekly baths floating around in her own orange grime makes me physically ill, she needs a good scrub to exfoliate all that dead skin off

literally proves she can’t even be arsed to wash her own hands on the reg or use hand sanitiser because there’s no way they’d look like that if she did, they’d fade like her neck

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
With how much editing apps have come along over the last few years, there will be pleeenty of apps that can absolutley transform you. Cinzia has obviously found a good one lol

Reactions: 2
They’ve always been extremely secretive about how they edit their pictures. If you scroll on their instagram to like last summer, there’s probably a comment asking on every post. They’d either ignore it or just say they use lightroom, which Cinzia only admitted recently. We want specifics! They do take nice pictures and edit them well (which I do see a problematic side to as they have some young followers) but I want to know their tricks! I reckon they’d get a lot of views on a video explaining it.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t they just stink of fake tan? I know whenever I’ve worn it (about 3 times in my life) it’s the only thing I can smell for days 🤢

I’m sorry but Lidia needs to stop complaining about the pandemic they went on two vacation last France and Italy during a pandemic like stfu! You are in uni focus on that. Sophia and Cinzia just bought a house the rest of us don’t have that luxury. Annoying

Reactions: 37
Used to love these girls so much especially around 2017,18 and early 2019, their drunk night out videos/vlogs were my personal favourites but it appears they've privated them all? I have no idea why as they were such fun videos and lots of their subscribers loved them. Sorry if its already been mentioned but I wonder why they've done that.

• Wow
I don’t think it’s the biggest deal ever but it do think it’s a bit tone deaf. £60 is actually a lot of money to me, I’d be shitting bricks if I misplaced it, so it does make me cringe a bit to see her be so nonchalant about it.
This is what I meant, tone deaf was probably a better way to describe it! especially during a time where so many people are struggling financially, £60 could be a huge difference for a lot of people

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Used to love these girls so much especially around 2017,18 and early 2019, their drunk night out videos/vlogs were my personal favourites but it appears they've privated them all? I have no idea why as they were such fun videos and lots of their subscribers loved them. Sorry if its already been mentioned but I wonder why they've done that.
This is interesting I queued a tit load of their videos the other month to watch while I'm bored at work (some I'd already seen before) into my watch later and as I was scrolling the other day I noticed some had been made private so obviously done within the last 2 weeks which is very odd and I wonder why? There are still a lot up there but they've definitely privated some recently

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.