Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agree with this so much!!! sophia was so comforting to watch during lockdown 1. she was so relatable, chilled and it was lovely to watch how well she got on with her mum. she motivated me loads to just get out of bed and make the most of my days!

I loved the isolation vlogs where Sophia would diy mirrors, bake and play animal crossing all day. Just so wholesome and wasn’t obsessed with her feed

Reactions: 33
Thing is Sophia seems to have friends other than Cinzia, she’s always saying how she was on FaceTime to someone or something. Does Cinzia have any other friends apart from Soph and Lids?

Reactions: 12
Thing is Sophia seems to have friends other than Cinzia, she’s always saying how she was on FaceTime to someone or something. Does Cinzia have any other friends apart from Soph and Lids?
Sophia has friends from her old job in Jack Wills where she also met her ex 😬 and I don’t think cinzia has any other friends 😕 S&C have the same friends like Naomi and Summer and maybe Sarah Jo Holder but C doesn’t have any friends from school, old jobs or anything.

Reactions: 8
lmao these girls are deluded talking about how February isn’t that long thinking they government are actually going to let us out of this lockdown by feb half term 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lmao these girls are deluded talking about how February isn’t that long thinking they government are actually going to let us out of this lockdown by feb half term 😂😂
i don’t know why they care it’s not like they’re following the rules 😴

Reactions: 20
Something I’d genuinely like to see from them YT wise is how they plan and take their Instagram photos. I figure they might read here so please make that! Like an in depth vlog! Especially in lockdown.
Other than that, I can kind of sympathise with them re: changing, I think it’s very common. A lot of it too will be just wanting to fit in and grow followers which you have to use certain tactics to do. I agree that their content is really boring these days, they can’t get away with filming just them doing tit when in lockdown because it’s so mundane! And underwear hauls are mundane too!

Reactions: 16
I am so oblivious when it comes to them editing their pics because they are quite good at it but I love when people on here show what the original picture probably looked like so can we do that more often please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so oblivious when it comes to them editing their pics because they are quite good at it but I love when people on here show what the original picture probably looked like so can we do that more often please 😂
It's wild to me because I don't doubt that Sophia edits her photos a bit like who doesn't but she genuinely looks the same on youtube (although I do think she's just very pretty naturally and without a lot of makeup) but Cinzia and Lidia look SO different like their job is literally to sit on camera which captures all angles and upload to 1000s of people yet they constantly upload these highly edited photos to instagram where their body/face shape is completely different and people are??? Oblivious?? Like I can't clock when a photo is edited normally either but I just know anything they upload has been edited in some way or another because they look so different on youtube

The thing is both of them also look fine in how they appear in their YouTube videos and were also a lot prettier naturally before they started messing with fillers and stuff

Reactions: 30
if we do get a 'how i edit my pics' video, the pics will 100% already have been edited before the video and we will just see a couple of filters and that feed preview app they use

Reactions: 21
Anyone else get the vibe that Sophia rubs it in Cinzias face that she has other friends, like in one of the postcast she was like "my FRIEND phoned me the other day" but honestly don't think sophia would be a very good friend like she seems she'd be so bitchy and 1 million percent that mate who would embarras you in front of lads to make her self look better. Don't think there's anything wrong with Cinzia having a small circle

Reactions: 20
i honestly believe that people like cinzia (and this applies to people like kylie jenner too) would look more like how they edit themselves to look if they'd never got fillers etc

Reactions: 3
Anyone else get the vibe that Sophia rubs it in Cinzias face that she has other friends, like in one of the postcast she was like "my FRIEND phoned me the other day" but honestly don't think sophia would be a very good friend like she seems she'd be so bitchy and 1 million percent that mate who would embarras you in front of lads to make her self look better. Don't think there's anything wrong with Cinzia having a small circle
Cinzia doesn’t have a small circle she just has no friends IRL. Influencer internet friendships are very fake. I talk about my friends to different friends all the time I think it’s pretty normal because they’re a big part of your life, especially now when FaceTiming your friends is the only social activity we can really do. It’s not Sophia’s fault Cinzia doesn’t have other friends, she shouldn’t have to dull herself down to make cinzia feel better, as long as she’s not actively going out of her way to put her down which I don’t think she does

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it really weird that Cinzia doesn’t have any friends from work like Sophia does. Didn’t Cinzia work in a bar or club or something? I’m bartender in a venue and we’re so tight-knit, loads of coworkers have become my actual friends, and I’m a pretty shy person irl.

Reactions: 13
I find it really weird that Cinzia doesn’t have any friends from work like Sophia does. Didn’t Cinzia work in a bar or club or something? I’m bartender in a venue and we’re so tight-knit, loads of coworkers have become my actual friends, and I’m a pretty shy person irl.
Tbh from what I've gathered Cinzia is quite anti social, like videos where her and Lidia would just talk about their upbringing they would always say that Lidia was the more out going etc. I work in sort of a social-y environment and I’m not close with a lot of my co workers! I think it just varies from person to person. I see Cinzia as someone who has her comfort zone and doesn’t tend to go out of it often. E.g. clinging onto Lewis for dear life when they were together

Reactions: 13
So today on stories Sophia couldn’t sleep so got up and started cleaning and organising, then she’s baked something. Maybe I’m just weird but I wish they’d vlog these day-to-day life kind of days rather than those fake ‘working from home’ days where they talk about how much stuff they have to do only to order in food and make a Pinterest board and call it a hard days work. Seeing them taking care of their homes, organising, food shopping, cooking, baking is all so much more relatable and enjoyable 🤷🏼‍♀️. Everything is so fake and contrived with them.

Reactions: 63
Maybe it’s just me but I feel it’s a bit insensitive to post this? Like, money isn’t easily gotten for us all and the fact she’s just like “lol I couldn’t find my Christmas money” and didn’t think to look for it for over a month just shows the privileged life she lives

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 43
58FB5688-469D-4221-8205-0BBAC6571DCD.png

As soon as Cinzia realised you could make baked oats ✨aesthetic✨ (with the heart shaped chocolate) she jumped onboard, gonna the new matcha lmao these girls 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe it’s just me but I feel it’s a bit insensitive to post this? Like, money isn’t easily gotten for us all and the fact she’s just like “lol I couldn’t find my Christmas money” and didn’t think to look for it for over a month just shows the privileged life she lives
I disagree. I don’t think it’s meant to be like showing off or insensitive I think she’s just saying she found her Christmas money. And it’s only like £60, not like it’s a couple grand so I think she’s just posting it because it’s a nice surprise. I wouldn’t expect her to scour the house looking for £60 maybe she knew it would turn up eventually. (Plus she’s never ever home to even stumble across it)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.