Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In thread #8 @treelaptop said if you could picture the human version of shrek, you could picture Sophia’s ex Christian, meaning when Shrek takes the potion that makes him turn human. I still think that’s 100% true lol. But some people were offended by comments on his appearance since he’s not the focus of the sub, so there were a couple pages of back and forth about it.
Still makes me chuckle thinking about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On today’s ep of guess where cinzia has photoshopped- it’s the wonky radiator and blurred lines around the bum for me
CINZIA some of us are following the rules, where am I meant to go with my tits, stomach, and hips out like this? Daily trip to Tesco??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s defo using some editing/filter because we know her tan isn’t that even and her skin is a lil blotchy- and the top corner doesn’t have the filter attached she probs edited it and the reuploaded it. I think there’s something so bad ass about just uploading something straight after you’ve took the video I actually hope she gets the confidence to do that some day
Maybe she is using a tool on Facetune where u can fix your whole tone i tried it today on picture and Cinzia pop in my head immediately

Reactions: 1
Cinzia thinks she is too cool not wear the “his loss” mercy when she isn’t in a photoshop for it. She is really adapting this celeb mind. I honestly like Sophia more now. I hope she knows that all this posing and “designer clothes” doesn’t matter to us

Reactions: 35
Cinzia thinks she is too cool not wear the “his loss” mercy when she isn’t in a photoshop for it. She is really adapting this celeb mind. I honestly like Sophia more now. I hope she knows that all this posing and “designer clothes” doesn’t matter to us
tbh sophia has definitely been less annoying lately she still seems like she has an attitude sometimes but at least she's not blackfishing and editing like crazy

Reactions: 36
I prefer Sophia in a relationship because she’s less bitchy and Cinzia single because she was obsessed with Lewis to another level and it annoyed me so much.

I loved the isolation vlogs where Sophia would diy mirrors, bake and play animal crossing all day. Just so wholesome and wasn’t obsessed with her feed.

Cinzia was just unhealthily obsessed with Lewis and showed him off any chance she got..

Reactions: 35
I prefer Sophia in a relationship because she’s less bitchy and Cinzia single because she was obsessed with Lewis to another level and it annoyed me so much.

I loved the isolation vlogs where Sophia would diy mirrors, bake and play animal crossing all day. Just so wholesome and wasn’t obsessed with her feed.

Cinzia was just unhealthily obsessed with Lewis and showed him off any chance she got..
Tbh not even Sophia in a relationship just Sophia around her family/other friends that aren’t cinzia because she actually has conversations not about influencers and taking photos.

It was refreshing that she’d have normal conversations with her mum and go and meet other friends to catch up. So weird that cinzias only friend is Sophia

Reactions: 28
New thread title: Cinzia Catfish-Blackfish Zullo
Lmaooo couple of threads ago Sophia was the problematic one!! how the tables have turned 😂

The only annoying thing about Sophia rn is her fakery on her insta, the diet cokes when she doesnt even drink it, unnecessary supermarket shoots and not following people back 😂 but in comparison she's definitely calmed down

Reactions: 16
Lmaooo couple of threads ago Sophia was the problematic one!! how the tables have turned 😂

The only annoying thing about Sophia rn is her fakery on her insta, the diet cokes when she doesnt even drink it, unnecessary supermarket shoots and not following people back 😂 but in comparison she's definitely calmed down
Bruh people were saying we were just picking on Sophia... I told you guys it’s seasonal on here 🤣🤣 only called out when it’s called for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
whats with cinzia’s last pic caption? she goes on about being over her relationship with lewis but then keeps giving off these mixed signals. i honestly think she’s still obsessed with him and does it all for attention

Reactions: 3
whats with cinzia’s last pic caption? she goes on about being over her relationship with lewis but then keeps giving off these mixed signals. i honestly think she’s still obsessed with him and does it all for attention
I feel like they’re both trying reaaaally hard to give off the vibe that every boy wants them but no one can have them with all these captions/pics

Reactions: 16
does anyone have a pic of sophias ex? cannot for the life of me rememeber what he looks like!!

don't know if this has been mentioned but cinzia copying again maybe? holly boons vid popped up, posted a week ago and this is her thumbnail.. look familiar?
Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 22.39.11.png
Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 22.49.00.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can't tell who's copying who at this point, they're all dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.