Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can *sometimes* understand why Sophia looks like she’s jealous of Cinzia. I have a friend who edits her pics soooo much and I kinda feel resentment towards her bcos she gets male attention from it. Obviously I try to not let it affect me or my friendship but I do get quite annoyed with it so I wonder whether Sophia feels the same

Reactions: 18
i can *sometimes* understand why Sophia looks like she’s jealous of Cinzia. I have a friend who edits her pics soooo much and I kinda feel resentment towards her bcos she gets male attention from it. Obviously I try to not let it affect me or my friendship but I do get quite annoyed with it so I wonder whether Sophia feels the same
I agree. Everyone assumes Sophia is the toxic one towards Cinzia but I personally would find it difficult to be around someone that cares that much about their appearance that they edit themselves an insane amount and get so much work done to their face. Especially as they’re a brand together, it clearly pays off for Cinzia as she has more followers. It must be difficult for Sophia to not get sucked into that toxic mindset of feeling the need to alter her face to get more followers

There are some occasions where Cinzia will get a brand promotion that Sophia doesn’t get, and when you know she only got that because she has more followers as a result of being fake with her appearance it’s got to get to you sometimes.

Also in terms of Sophia ‘not letting Cinzia have a boyfriend’ if i think about it I can understand where she’s coming from. If I saw my best friend starved themselves and completely altered their face with fillers as a result of a breakup, I would encourage them to be single so that they can focus on themselves. Part of that is hyping up the single lifestyle. I do feel like off camera Sophia has to look after Cinzia a lot because she seems very volatile and I can imagine it gets exhausting

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Do we think she’s using that Facetune video to do her jaw/other features for her stories?
View attachment 420402
She’s defo using some editing/filter because we know her tan isn’t that even and her skin is a lil blotchy- and the top corner doesn’t have the filter attached she probs edited it and the reuploaded it. I think there’s something so bad ass about just uploading something straight after you’ve took the video I actually hope she gets the confidence to do that some day

Reactions: 8
Cinzia’s actual flat is lovely but the way she’s got the furniture laid out is so odd. It’s so obvious that the couch is in that spot for Instagram pics and not for functionality.

Reactions: 29
Wait I’m new here, what’s shrekgate? 😳
In thread #8 @treelaptop said if you could picture the human version of shrek, you could picture Sophia’s ex Christian, meaning when Shrek takes the potion that makes him turn human. I still think that’s 100% true lol. But some people were offended by comments on his appearance since he’s not the focus of the sub, so there were a couple pages of back and forth about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In thread #8 @treelaptop said if you could picture the human version of shrek, you could picture Sophia’s ex Christian, meaning when Shrek takes the potion that makes him turn human. I still think that’s 100% true lol. But some people were offended by comments on his appearance since he’s not the focus of the sub, so there were a couple pages of back and forth about it.
Hahahaha, people were way too sensitive about this. Wasnt the whole point of human shrek that he was hot.

Sophia and her ex did look good together tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.