Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starfact

Theres no point her doing YouTube. What she shows everyone knows, and if they dont you can research. Shes not the only pregnant women in the world. After watching her i do think Lawrence is a bit of a control freak (hopefully im wrong). I think my problem with her is she acts like everything is on a budget but i dont think she actually lives like that.

Reactions: 4

Sadbuttrue

@oliviatipplesx @Donna.peerce1 @Sadbuttrue seem to be the same account? This is looking really dodgey

maybe lawrence has a bitter unhappy ex who doesnt like to see him happy and move on because these accounts are all coming from the same person? i dno im finding this fishy

i think shes 28 and he's 33/34 - my boyfriend is 9 years older than me i dont think hes creepy. also my sister is a step mum to 2 kids and shes great with them but wouldnt ever post them on her facebook because shes not there mum?
Hello Grey Skies just me on my own. I knew them both. I watch her you tubes and was sick at the pregnancy blog like it was his first kid. I remember him coming into the office with his baby. I left work,Sophie left and I then heard they had been foundout
He left his wife and kid and now them together
Both don’t give a sh*t and I’ve just realised I’m wasting my life and I’m outa here😁

Miss polar

VIP Member
Definitely bad vibes from him!! I can’t bear watching her now. She’s become unbelievably smug since becoming pregnant! The baby content is boring AF.

ToastyTuesdays

Does she have to have her tits out on camera breastfeeding her baby? Like I understand women have to do it when they are out and about and the baby needs fed but surely she can edit it out? Or use the other 23 hours in the day where she isn’t filming, so weird

ToastyTuesdays

Does anyone find it annoying when she has Orin cooing over the entire video? I don’t mind the baby content here and there, but I couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying in the recent taste test video, it doesn’t really add anything to have him just lying there in the background

Maz86

“Someone reached out to me for no other reason but to give and create something for me”... either she is super naive or thinks we are idiots...

Ccapf

VIP Member
I love how she thinks we all sit licking windows and if it wasn't for her we wouldn't know what to do...people shopping at lidl, aldi, etc know how to make food and budget their income. I can't stand this pretentious snob and her werid husband.

Loubell83

VIP Member
I don’t know why I bothered with the Waitrose food video. She will never say something is nicer then Aldi.

I shop in Aldi and the food is good but there are some things that are better elsewhere!

lokiofasgard

I can’t even tell you how annoying she was in the new video.
The amount of times she said ‘affordable’ was bad enough! Such a stupid word and what is affordable to her may not be affordable to many people watching.
She also stated 6 different meals.. but yet the food will apparently last them between 10-14 days.
Makes no sense and she is definitely lying to try and push how great she is on a ‘budget’.
Also the whole fact her brand is about ‘living your best life on a budget’ is fucking ridiculous. Lawrence must be earning good money for them to afford that house - I can’t imagine she brings in too much sitting around drinking cups of tea all day.
She has said they have takeaways at the weekend, seems to do quite a lot of Costco hauls and some nice holidays etc. So it’s quite insulting she tries to act as if they are hard up, when some people watching may genuinely be struggling to put food on the table.
And if she says ‘yummo’ one more time!!!!
I think she told a story that she and Lawrence sold their separate flats so they may have money to rent the house from there.

Still yeah, not really on a budget...

Disneylove2012

Can someone PLEASE tell me how I get this girl off my YouTube - I blocked her and the videos are still coming up! I’m sick of the pregnancy videos! “My channel isn’t going to change” what a crock of shit

• Haha

laney

Can’t stand her. Her shopping haul prices are so off and she reply’s by saying her Aldi is cheaper than the others. She talks a lot of crap

Miss polar

VIP Member
Does she have to have her tits out on camera breastfeeding her baby? Like I understand women have to do it when they are out and about and the baby needs fed but surely she can edit it out? Or use the other 23 hours in the day where she isn’t filming, so weird
I don’t watch any of her stuff any more, but she sounds like She’s turned in to a full on attention seeking bore since she’s had the sprog!

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Why is she buying all the reduced items that low income people rely on?!? Look how much she has on her table!?! She doesnt need all those reductions! So annoying!

• Sad