Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondelolita

Chatty Member
I’m all for discussing sophie and lawrence but his kid from a previous relationship isnt our business i dont think and don’t see why people think they owe viewers an explanation on the situation.

We can’t have it both ways, moan when they sell all aspects of their life and then moan when they rightly keep certain things like an innocent child out of the channel.
Yes, agree with this

• Heart
Reactions: 5

RachyWoo

VIP Member
All about ✌ living ✌ your ✌ best ✌ life ✌ on ✌ a✌ budget ✌

That drives me up the bloody wall!!!! I used to enjoy her videos but I'm sick offood related stuff.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I tried her taste test upload the other day but I couldn’t tolerate the sight of filthy greasy Lawrence again.

Loubell83

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her again for the first time since was still pregnant. She appeared as a suggestion so I thought I’d try it … 🥱 They made a valentine pasta meal. She’s very ‘know it all’ and it’s so irritating.
Everything she makes is apparently nutritious and delicious.
She sees herself as some sort of oracle for healthy on budget meals

Loubell83

VIP Member
I don't really mind her food content but it's is the amounts of times, she says super duper and the gasps she makes, when tasting her own food. Like, who does that? 😂
I mean, i enjoy my own cooking as well but I never gasp when I taste it. And i don't think it says anything about my cooking as I haven't even seen Michellin star chef's gasp on tv 😂. And i'm sure their food tastes heavenly.
Everytime she says nutritious and delicious I want to die a little inside

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I have to say I really like her and have been watching her for a good old time, she declares her ads, always admits she isnt perfect and likes junk on occasion, I have commented only a handful of times over the last few years and twice she has offered to send me stuff I have expressed interest in and I have never responded to that as my comments were not made to receive anything.

I am all for calling out any of the you tube lot for their misdoings but I find her one of the decent ones.

Pinkii

VIP Member
she said on her instagram shes dyed them so they were big for the day. this thread is clutching at straws she really isnt bad and i think its really nasty to talk about her face.
if you think this bad, I suggest you don’t look into the other threads.

ToastyTuesdays

Just been on sopherinas insta stories as I watch the odd video and it’s sometimes good. But bloody hell, does she ever shut up about veganism? It’s like she thinks she’s being really healthy, posted a pic of vegan bacon on her stories there. Girl shut up, fake meat is all chemicals. Stop being a poser

But it's like they use it as a status symbol. As if not washing makes it seem like they're above us because they've got more important, spiritually enlightened priorities. I bet Lawrence secretly takes a bath and Sophie's like "FFS Lawrence, I'm about to film a video, go and roll around in the bloody garden or people won't think we're smart!"

• Haha
I don't get how anyone could think this woman is genuine. She is so arrogant and gives out false information because it suits the narrative of her channel. She has biases toward all the more expensive food she tries, and rarely ever admits that it's better than the cheap Aldi crap because then she'd be going against the whole 'living your best life on a budget' slogan that her channel now relies on. Pretty sure she comes from money and speaks down to her audience like they're dumb peasants. The blindfolded taste tests are pointless because she almost always knows which is which and knowingly says the cheaper brand is better. When she said Aldi ice cream was better than Ben & Jerry's and Aldi tea was nicer than Twinings, I had to unsub. There's no need to lie if the truth goes against your narrative, just cut that bit out of your video. She can't take constructive criticism either because I commented politely suggesting she might have unconscious bias and she blocked me lol. All the holier than thou pretending to care about the environment is a joke too. If she really cared about the environment, she'd grow all her own veg or get a weekly organic veg box delivery that doesn't use plastic in their packaging. Supermarkets like Aldi that sell veg for extremely cheap are actually harming farmers because the farmers have to accept getting paid whatever price the supermarket sells the veg for. This in turn harms the environment as it encourages more pesticides to be used, so there's less waste and let's not even talk about the horrific conditions that cheap meat forces factory farmed animals into. She says she gets her meat from the local butcher or farm shop or whatever, but she still buys meat products from cheap shops. She needs to educate herself and stop being such a shallow, sanctimonious know-it-all and stop lying to her viewers about the actual quality of the food she touts to them. The constant duck pout while she throws the peace sign signifies exactly what she is - vapid and fake. And her fiance looks like a greasy scarecrow that got dragged through a hedge backwards and is apparently too good to even run a comb through his hair before he goes on video. That's my rant for the day.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I can't stand watching her now, so much for not sharing much about her pregnancy

Did you know shes pregnant? Not like she mentions it🙄

madditag

I’m all for discussing sophie and lawrence but his kid from a previous relationship isnt our business i dont think and don’t see why people think they owe viewers an explanation on the situation.

We can’t have it both ways, moan when they sell all aspects of their life and then moan when they rightly keep certain things like an innocent child out of the channel.
I do agree, I guess it is difficult to find a balance when you are choosing to make your life public

Reactions: 4

mumgal

aw i actually love her. She’s definitely changed over time but i think it’s for the better. Lawrence seems a tad weird though but i like them. They’re my kind of people! She’s so normal and down to earth unlike other youtubers

mopples66

I'm always anxious whenever she's sitting eating hot food, just inches above Orin's head, when she's got him with her in the sling.. ooh, just imagine accidentally dropping or spilling something on him!