Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I have now unsubscribed - I will still check back occasionally (can't help myself in lockdown) but I don't enjoy watching Lawrence at all. The claims of "living on a budget" aren't really ringing true any more. It irks me that she doesn't acknowledge how lucky she is not to have to work!

Reactions: 5

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
She blocked me on Instagram for leaving a comment that suggested she was recycling photos from a shoot she did in 2018. She posted a full body shot a few days ago that people assumed was recent and congratulated her on looking so great right after having a baby, but she had posted almost identical photos in Fall 2018 and again in Fall of 2019 (which she made clear at the time). She didn't claim it was a recent picture but she also didn't correct people's incorrect assumptions. Then yesterday she had another picture that looked like it was from the 2018 shoot (same outfit, earrings, eyebrows and hair the same with Lawrence wearing the hat this time) and she clearly was suggesting it was a recent photo. I don't believe I'm wrong about this and if I'm right she's perpetuating the pressure women have to snap back to their pre-baby selves and messing with her followers who are looking at her instagram as a fellow young mother.
Yep, you’re totally right!
What a stupid cow 😂 she even has red nail polish on in those pics & in the latest one it has quickly mysteriously vanished 🙄

Jamhead

VIP Member
Does she have to have her tits out on camera breastfeeding her baby? Like I understand women have to do it when they are out and about and the baby needs fed but surely she can edit it out? Or use the other 23 hours in the day where she isn’t filming, so weird
There's nothing weird about breastfeeding, what's weird is people's strong reactions to it though.

mumgal

I don't get how anyone could think this woman is genuine. She is so arrogant and gives out false information because it suits the narrative of her channel. She has biases toward all the more expensive food she tries, and rarely ever admits that it's better than the cheap Aldi crap because then she'd be going against the whole 'living your best life on a budget' slogan that her channel now relies on. Pretty sure she comes from money and speaks down to her audience like they're dumb peasants. The blindfolded taste tests are pointless because she almost always knows which is which and knowingly says the cheaper brand is better. When she said Aldi ice cream was better than Ben & Jerry's and Aldi tea was nicer than Twinings, I had to unsub. There's no need to lie if the truth goes against your narrative, just cut that bit out of your video. She can't take constructive criticism either because I commented politely suggesting she might have unconscious bias and she blocked me lol. All the holier than thou pretending to care about the environment is a joke too. If she really cared about the environment, she'd grow all her own veg or get a weekly organic veg box delivery that doesn't use plastic in their packaging. Supermarkets like Aldi that sell veg for extremely cheap are actually harming farmers because the farmers have to accept getting paid whatever price the supermarket sells the veg for. This in turn harms the environment as it encourages more pesticides to be used, so there's less waste and let's not even talk about the horrific conditions that cheap meat forces factory farmed animals into. She says she gets her meat from the local butcher or farm shop or whatever, but she still buys meat products from cheap shops. She needs to educate herself and stop being such a shallow, sanctimonious know-it-all and stop lying to her viewers about the actual quality of the food she touts to them. The constant duck pout while she throws the peace sign signifies exactly what she is - vapid and fake. And her fiance looks like a greasy scarecrow that got dragged through a hedge backwards and is apparently too good to even run a comb through his hair before he goes on video. That's my rant for the day.

i hope you feel better now that’s off ur chest lol

• Haha

madditag

I'm intrigued.. how does she say it?!

Also, I just watched an earlier video from a few years ago where she does a clothes haul. She mentions having had body image issues and that she has talked openly in the past about them..saying to go back and check out those videos. I looked and cant see any at all. Did she delete some?
She says jaffaay cake, as if she thinks it makes her sounds posh! Definitely puts the accent on

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
As far as I can tell from reading the thread he had a public Twitter account with a picture of his daughter? How is that anyone offthis sites fault that his daughters imagine has been shared. He shared it!! Nobody knows her name where she lives etc. All that was said is that people find it distasteful that he abandoned his little girl to run off with Sophie and therefore should be careful with the dad of the year persona? Everyone has a past and so what it’s come out deal with it!

• Heart

Miss polar

VIP Member
True im not denying that. I only looked after some1 said he deleted pics of his kid then deleted his tetter but ur right I did an I shoildnt have.

Just being a mam myself Id hate my child to be brang into drama on a site like this an there choosing to keep his child private an i agree its a shame someone ruined that 4 Lawrence and his kid
Are you for real? You tried to stir the shit by posting his Twitter handle and then you decide you’re all concerned for the welfare of his child. Lmao🤣🤣

Complet agree with this.
She or Lawrence don’t owe anyone anything an when they dont post 90% of there lives on YouTube why should they be “outed” when part of what they chose to keep private was Lawrence child especially when it’s Sophies channel and
He’s not once said hes a first time dad or acted like it. Sophie says she can’t wait to be a mum and thats it. They chose to keep an innocent child private becase 90% of there life is kept private and I’m not surprised because as soon as somone “exposed” his kid for a bit of drama strait away people on this thread stalled pics of his kid
Can u blame him for not wanting to bring his into the limelight??
If you put yourself in the public eye, you have to be prepared to face scrutiny.- especially when you are very selective about what information you share. You can’t have it both ways. I suggest you dont worry yourself unduly over Sophie and her boyfriend. They probably wouldn’t spit on you!

Last edited:

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Find it difficult to relate to someone who says they live on a budget but constantly showing off her SMEG kettle and toaster... every time she makes a cuppa it’s strategically placed in the shot 🙄 were they gifted??
The kettle is £120 and the toaster is £130+ so much for being on a budget

moonchi

ok... so... i know i eat like a pig... but, in her latest video (25£ aldi grocery challenge) she says that a can of soup is enough for 2 people.. how? this tiny ass can of soup is enoughl... and why can't these people make their own soup?

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
Mmm, maybe she has been reading on here. . It’ll be interesting to see if his child is mentioned now! I saw she got a Christmas card from the ‘bump’ vom.. 😩i knew she was going to be one of those women who once they’re pregnant can’t talk about anything else!

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
She's the oracle now since having her weird named baby. I knew she would turn into little miss perfect "mama" bored of her and her creepy husband

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
I love how she thinks we all sit licking windows and if it wasn't for her we wouldn't know what to do...people shopping at lidl, aldi, etc know how to make food and budget their income. I can't stand this pretentious snob and her werid husband.
Exactly this, she thinks she’s some kind of money saving oracle. And her snivelling little greasy haired dish cloth of a husband who just secretes creepy vibes 🤢

Can’t believe she completely ripped grackles video off and didn’t even mention it?!
She really is painful to watch nowadays with greasy Lawrence by her side.
I don’t understand the point in rating them when she basically gives everything the same rating? She will never give anything a bad rating in the hopes that one day one of these supermarkets will do a brand deal with her.