Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MalteasersRlife

Why is she acting like she’s just discovered reduced food 🤣🤣🤣 she’s talking like she’s letting us in on some big secret that only she knows about, so patronising

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Why have they brought 11 different packs of hot crossed buns?!? Such a waste they wont eat all them before they go off!! 😩😑

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Just been on sopherinas insta stories as I watch the odd video and it’s sometimes good. But bloody hell, does she ever shut up about veganism? It’s like she thinks she’s being really healthy, posted a pic of vegan bacon on her stories there. Girl shut up, fake meat is all chemicals. Stop being a poser
i don’t understand why she doesnt become a full vegan if she is so obsessed with the idea!

The way she spoke about their readiness to have a child in the q&a video very much suggested it was Lawrence pushing for a baby - she said he would be pointing out cute babies all the time. She didn’t seem to be able to give a clear answer on how she knew she was ready either. Very strange!! Wonder if that’s his MO with women or maybe he wants a baby he has full control over rather than one he sees every other weekend?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Her videos came up in my recommends and I’ve watched a few and I can’t get over her attitude! She comes across as a not very nice person! Clearly gets her own way in life. I think her boyfriend seems super lovely and chilled. How does he put up with her 😂
She's like a stroppy 7 year old

I can see his twtter still and the statment. Just seems stories are being made about him being a bad person or a creep or a cheat just because he’s divorced and has a child. Everyone has exs and lots of people have children doesn’t mean his kid deserved to have been dragged on tatle without his permission and now her privacy be disrespected.
fair enough say you dont like Sophies videos nd don’t like how they talk or that but to be making up stories nd fake accounts is wrongand that’s why I hope he does expos the person behind taking his daughters privacy away

• Haha

oliviatipplesx

Oh yeah!

very odd that they’ve never mentioned his kid before, wonder if he is involved in her life
In one of her Tik Tok videos before I noticed a child bed in the background, it had one of those guard things on the side to stop a child falling out. I can’t find the video now though, she must have deleted it.

• Wow

Lillymae

I’m just watching the School Meals Plan video and she said “we both work really busy jobs” but I find that a bit disingenuous because as a full time YouTube/Influencer I would suggest that you actually have a huge amount of control over your work hours (hence Sophie regularly disregards her own upload schedule) and especially in lockdown, it isn’t that busy. When I do my food shop/clean my house/chill at home it doesn’t count toward my work time.

I am glad that she is donating the food and ad money to the food bank charity though, that is the right thing to do.
Personally I like how she apparently is donating the ad sense but I think it's pretty bad she's promoting herself on the back of disadvantaged people

Ccapf

VIP Member
I can’t stand these youtuber parents who use their young kids online for their own benefit. Who even cares what she got her toddler for his birthday anyway.
Exactly like if you know your child you'll know what to buy. It's her braggy, mother earth vibe I can't stand.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I’m so bored of seeing her do taste tests all the time. Surely she has tried everything now.

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Wondered if there was a thread for Sophie, anyone watching her new videos thinking she's being short and rude?! Im just sat watching one of the many boring taste test videos and she's coming accross so bitchy...
Seems to have been like it ever since they got engaged, i guess she thinks he can't change his mind 🙈