Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kit123

VIP Member
I watched a few videos but she really pissed me off when I wrote a long comment of advice about something she asked for in the video and then didn't bother to just say thank you. I know it's petty but it's not like she has thousands of comments to sift through.
Also the fact she does so many vegan videos but clearly isn't vegan. Personally I only trust someone's opinion from actual vegans.

Reactions: 4

Ccapf

VIP Member
God, I had to stop watching her, the pretentiousness kills me. But I clicked on her recent to have a nosey. And honestly I can't stand the way she thinks she's nigella but EVERYTHING she makes is burnt and overdone. Food sticks to the arse of her pans and the colour of them gives me the boak. Another youtuber who thinks they know it all and can do everything but in actual fact don't know anything.

Give it up babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

madditag

Complet agree with this.
She or Lawrence don’t owe anyone anything an when they dont post 90% of there lives on YouTube why should they be “outed” when part of what they chose to keep private was Lawrence child especially when it’s Sophies channel and not her child.

He’s not once said hes a first time dad or acted like it. Sophie says she can’t wait to be a mum and thats it. They chose to keep an innocent child private becase 90% of there life is kept private and I’m not surprised because as soon as somone “exposed” his kid for a bit of drama strait away people on this thread stalled pics of his kid
Can u blame him for not wanting to bring his into the limelight??
You’re the one that told us his Twitter handle??

Reactions: 3

hrh89

VIP Member
Wow I thought he seemed like a nice guy! What an odd situation. Honestly thought they were the same age too

ToastyTuesdays

She has stacked on the weight since her baby was born. I understand lots of new mums go through this but I don’t think she’s in the position to be giving health advice

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I agree. I can imagine that if he’s older and been married with a child before, he probably wants to rush things along this time. Getting engaged and then pregnant so quickly... Does anyone know how long they’ve been together? I wonder if he proposed after they found out they were expecting? Or maybe he proposed to hurry along having a baby? In her latest video she said they were supposed to be married already? Just seems strange to me...
3 years next year, they've definitely rushed things

Donna.peerce1

I'm not sure if hes left the child? Seems like he still has contact
In regards to my previous post..having thought about it, she didn't know Lawrence when she made the decision to be on YouTube so it must be quite difficult for her now having the situation with his ex and child but presumably he doesnt want to share that with her audience.
I just mean how can you trust a man who wants to have children, leave them and then go find another woman and do it all over again in under 3 years! My dad left my mum and did this 3 times in his life!

Ccapf

VIP Member
You know there's something about her face that annoys me. Think it's the ratio between her nose and top lip.

• Haha

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
I don't get how anyone could think this woman is genuine. She is so arrogant and gives out false information because it suits the narrative of her channel. She has biases toward all the more expensive food she tries, and rarely ever admits that it's better than the cheap Aldi crap because then she'd be going against the whole 'living your best life on a budget' slogan that her channel now relies on. Pretty sure she comes from money and speaks down to her audience like they're dumb peasants. The blindfolded taste tests are pointless because she almost always knows which is which and knowingly says the cheaper brand is better. When she said Aldi ice cream was better than Ben & Jerry's and Aldi tea was nicer than Twinings, I had to unsub. There's no need to lie if the truth goes against your narrative, just cut that bit out of your video. She can't take constructive criticism either because I commented politely suggesting she might have unconscious bias and she blocked me lol. All the holier than thou pretending to care about the environment is a joke too. If she really cared about the environment, she'd grow all her own veg or get a weekly organic veg box delivery that doesn't use plastic in their packaging. Supermarkets like Aldi that sell veg for extremely cheap are actually harming farmers because the farmers have to accept getting paid whatever price the supermarket sells the veg for. This in turn harms the environment as it encourages more pesticides to be used, so there's less waste and let's not even talk about the horrific conditions that cheap meat forces factory farmed animals into. She says she gets her meat from the local butcher or farm shop or whatever, but she still buys meat products from cheap shops. She needs to educate herself and stop being such a shallow, sanctimonious know-it-all and stop lying to her viewers about the actual quality of the food she touts to them. The constant duck pout while she throws the peace sign signifies exactly what she is - vapid and fake. And her fiance looks like a greasy scarecrow that got dragged through a hedge backwards and is apparently too good to even run a comb through his hair before he goes on video. That's my rant for the day.
Greasy scarecrow 😂 hit the nail on the head 😂

jeeeez take a shot everyone she says DELICIOUS in this vid 🙄 she’s bloody obsessed with Aldi.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Wondered if there was a thread for Sophie, anyone watching her new videos thinking she's being short and rude?! Im just sat watching one of the many boring taste test videos and she's coming accross so bitchy...
She's always rolling her eyes at him

Petro

I'm sure she said she had a 20 week scan coming up in the Q&A upload on Christmas Eve, so she must have got pregnant much earlier. I was disappointed about the lack of Christmas content as well. I used to really like her channel but I now get the vibe that she has a general disdain for her followers! Yesterday's Aldi haul was a snooze fest with incorrect prices again.
That means she fell pregnant in July when Lawrence proposed to her....now we know why he did

• Wow

Petro

I don’t think it is fair to judge others especially based on your own experience. We literally do not know what the situation is and it is so stereotypical to assume he left his partner and not the other way around or furthermore assume cheating... life happens, people get together and people break up, it doesn’t make you a bad father/mother. Sorry, but it’s wrong to judge him when we don’t know the truth
Agreed but they need to be transparent about his past as it’s relevant