Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Everything she makes is apparently nutritious and delicious.
She sees herself as some sort of oracle for healthy on budget meals
She does come across as health oracle but most of their meals arent exactly healthy. The amount of oil/butter/ cheese they use is quite bad

Reactions: 6
All about ✌ living ✌ your ✌ best ✌ life ✌ on ✌ a✌ budget ✌

That drives me up the bloody wall!!!! I used to enjoy her videos but I'm sick offood related stuff.
Hahaha that makes me cringe too. She talks like she had a comfortable middle class upbringing and I find it a bit patronising and disingenuous tbh. Most people that have to live on a budget don't need help from the likes of her because they've been doing it their whole lives.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Hahaha that makes me cringe too. She talks like she had a comfortable middle class upbringing and I find it a bit patronising and disingenuous tbh. Most people that have to live on a budget don't need help from the likes of her because they've been doing it their whole lives.
Exactly! And she goes on about living life on a budget, but how many times does she go to b&m and buy pointless tat? 😂 cleaning stuff, yes, it's cheaper there. But people on a budget can't afford the extra bits. Must be a great "budget" she has!

Applespice

I really like Sophie and have found her to be really good with replys to messages/comments...but this new baby weaning insta account has annoyed me. Fair enough have a separate account for baby weaning but shes acting as if she is the leading expert in weaning and actually its a whole community of literally millions of other women doing the exact same thing. Also, she is only following herself on there. The point of a weaning account is to follow others and share ideas!

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Why does she always only eat half of anything she has in a taste test? Poor Lawrence always looks like he wants to try the whole thing and she cuts it in half 😂

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Her videos came up in my recommends and I’ve watched a few and I can’t get over her attitude! She comes across as a not very nice person! Clearly gets her own way in life. I think her boyfriend seems super lovely and chilled. How does he put up with her 😂

• Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
She is. She's even "reached out" to a company "for advice". In other words She's hoping they'll contact her and gift her a seat to try out for a vlog. I hope they ignore her email!

Winners_Song

VIP Member
It’s her sense of entitlement and smugness that has really grown! Heads the size of hot air balloons, both of them.

Cassi O’bury

Ive just realised that I’m the same age as her and yes... He does seem a lot older. 😳😳
Looks like he is
Oh yeah!

very odd that they’ve never mentioned his kid before, wonder if he is involved in her life
In one of her Tik Tok videos before I noticed a child bed in the background, it had one of those guard things on the side to stop a child falling out. I can’t find the video now though, she must have deleted it.
[/QUOTE
Ok I need to know moooooreee
ask them on Sopherina😂

Ive just realised that I’m the same age as her and yes... He does seem a lot older. 😳😳
Why act like new parents think she has been sucked in

Oh yeah!

very odd that they’ve never mentioned his kid before, wonder if he is involved in her life
Even worse if she is involved with him pretending she don’t exist

Last edited:

Lillymae

Wondered if there was a thread for Sophie, anyone watching her new videos thinking she's being short and rude?! Im just sat watching one of the many boring taste test videos and she's coming accross so bitchy...

Starfact

There is no way she eats on a budget ! Shes bought marks and Spencer products. I dont care what she buys/ where she buys. Upto her . But dont lie to everyone .

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched her again for the first time since was still pregnant. She appeared as a suggestion so I thought I’d try it … 🥱 They made a valentine pasta meal. She’s very ‘know it all’ and it’s so irritating.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I don't see how she is on a budget, she buys junk food that costs a fortune to try, for the sake of a 20 minute video.

oliviatipplesx

Just seen that Lawrence has changed his header photo on Twitter, it’s no longer of the kid. Wonder if they’ve been reading this...

• Haha
  • Sad

Vanessajenkins

Not keen on her at all. I get an insincere vibe from her. One thing that really winds me up is when she says ‘are you ok?!’ in situations where it doesn’t remotely work. I think she was talking about a price of air freshener once and she was like “are you ok?!’ Why wouldn’t the company be ok? Shut up. She also buys a lot of plastic wrapped crap and preaches sustainability. Nope.

Reactions: 5