Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its not an animal its a baby they have to keep content so that's what it becomes
Rather embarrassingly, this was posted on the wrong thread so sorry for going off topic!!

I'm off to learn how to internet now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rather embarrassingly, this was posted on the wrong thread so sorry for going off topic!!

I'm off to learn how to internet now 😅
Lol wdym?? It’s clearly here cuz soph liked it.
🤫 you gotta learn to finesse!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so I just got a notification for this comment and I have to quote myself and say I don’t where this came from but it didn’t come from a good place. I can’t actually believe I wrote it. I forgot I even posted it until now. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and I feel pretty tit about even writing it.
GROWTH

Reactions: 14
Translation:
These videos rack up the views so I’m gonna do it but I just want to post this first so I appear to be mindful since I know damn well that we’re in a pandemic and people are jobless and this Christmas basically sucked for most of you... thanks for y’all’s blind support! ☺

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Translation:
These videos rack up the views so I’m gonna do it but I just want to post this first so I appear to be mindful since I know damn well that we’re in a pandemic and people are jobless and this Christmas basically sucked for most of you... thanks for y’all’s blind support! ☺
Well Emily Canham beat her to it - filmed and posted on Christmas Day because it's what the public needs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmm its tragic these youtubers can't take a day off. Also do people care what you got for Christmas

Reactions: 11
It’s such a weird thing but I guess it’s no different to telling people what you got when they ask. Mind you, no ones asked. I don’t know, I don’t have a huge issue with these videos, the only time I don’t like them is if they come across as boastful or are full of expensive things

Reactions: 8
I don’t have an issue with the videos but I think it puts a lot of emphasis on expensive materialistic things and makes people think it’s normal to get a designer bag every year.

Reactions: 6
I don’t have an issue with the videos but I think it puts a lot of emphasis on expensive materialistic things and makes people think it’s normal to get a designer bag every year.
Oh absolutely! As I’ve said before, I find Sophie one of the more likeable Youtubers, and I don’t think she would do it to be boastful, but I think quite often these videos do come across in this way. And this year especially I don’t think the focus of Christmas should be the presents.

Reactions: 10
I watched a video from July the other day (I just cba with youtubers anymore so my watch list is so full 😂) and it was a bts of the 2nd skinny dip collection. She says that she couldn't believe that Skinny Dip decided they wanted to do another collection with her etc etc. I then watched her bts of the 3rd collection and she says she and SD always knew there were going to be 3? Bit of a weird thing to lie about??

Reactions: 3
I watched a video from July the other day (I just cba with youtubers anymore so my watch list is so full 😂) and it was a bts of the 2nd skinny dip collection. She says that she couldn't believe that Skinny Dip decided they wanted to do another collection with her etc etc. I then watched her bts of the 3rd collection and she says she and SD always knew there were going to be 3? Bit of a weird thing to lie about??
I’m guessing they saw how popular 1 & 2 were then knew from then that they needed to do 3. “Always knew” is a really lose saying, normally people don’t actually mean always, just from a certain point. I don’t think it was meant to be a lie just the wrong use of a saying.

edit: eeek I’m just rereading your post and reading it in a completely different way 😂 yeah that’s a super weird thing to lie about!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Naw guys... she the humble, down to earth, girl next door 🥺 *twists hair on fingers*
She’s just way too small-town-girl to believe that she gets all these opportunities that she really just doesn’t deserve. Like, is this real life? 😇🥺

• Haha
Watching her best make-up of 2020 ... she "calls out" Benefit and Bare Minerals for having small shade ranges for their complexion products but she still continues to work with Benefit (unsure if she's worked with Bare Minerals?) rather than pleading in a video like "pwease bring out more shades 🥺🥺🥺" and move on she could very easily void her contract with them until they actually do what they've being asked or even use more POC in their advertising? I bleeping despise Benefit because they're boring and non-inclusive but for someone who is so set on being an ally after everything that happened with BLM last year, she's not trying very hard

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching her best make-up of 2020 ... she "calls out" Benefit and Bare Minerals for having small shade ranges for their complexion products but she still continues to work with Benefit (unsure if she's worked with Bare Minerals?) rather than pleading in a video like "pwease bring out more shades 🥺🥺🥺" and move on she could very easily void her contract with them until they actually do what they've being asked or even use more POC in their advertising? I bleeping despise Benefit because they're boring and non-inclusive but for someone who is so set on being an ally after everything that happened with BLM last year, she's not trying very hard
I really don't get the benefit hype influencers end on their pr list or brow girl they're awful for inclusion they animal test

Reactions: 13
I’ve never really been a fan of benefit. Yes some of their products are good, I like their Hoola bronzer and some of the eyebrow bits, but there are a lot of dupes out there that are often cheaper. If she felt that strongly about inclusivity, like has been said above, she should stop working with them, they’ve never been very inclusive in my opinion and have always been pretty dire in shade ranges.

😂 it would cost her a bag to *really* call them out, and she has a mortgage to pay. I didn’t even watch that video. It’s too long for me to even pretend I care about her opinions on makeup.
Typical Sophie. Wishy-washy and won’t take a real stand but presents just enough words to sound like she really cares. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.