Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's where the nice sweet image falls apart supporting brands she's kinda called out makes it insincere she would be better off not mentioning it

Reactions: 6
I really like Soph but I'm quite dissappointed with her last collection with Skinny Dip. I bought two t-shirts from the previous one and they were made in the UK, but this time I bought the tracksuit and it was made in Pakistan. She says she is super eco-friendly and sustainable but then produces her clothes abroad. Also, the amount of makeup that she has is crazy, you don't need 2 or 3 shades of the same product?? At least she could do more giveaways. Anyway, I don't see sustainable anywhere in her channel. I would also like if she showed more cruelty free and black owned brands, or indie brands.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She's a pretty girl but the tan just ruins it. It always seems to be patchy and orange. I don't want to hate on her because she seems lovely but she was so much prettier when she embraced her naturally pale skin!!

Reactions: 17
How do we feel about James being in her videos? Personally, I really don’t like her content with James. He seems a bit bland and she turns into this soppy puppy-eyed girl and speaks in this weird voice. Just think they don’t have a good dynamic to watch but was wondering if it’s just me 😂

Reactions: 21
How do we feel about James being in her videos? Personally, I really don’t like her content with James. He seems a bit bland and she turns into this soppy puppy-eyed girl and speaks in this weird voice. Just think they don’t have a good dynamic to watch but was wondering if it’s just me 😂
Not arsed either way really he seems alright but he’s landed on his feet with her.

I think he’s kinda strange looking though...when he smiles he looks like he’s trying to force a tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really petty yet again but I hate the way she says tiniest it's like she's having to force the word out of her mouth? And she emphasises the "ti" too much, just say it normally!!
Also she's trying way too hard to be funny in the hacks vid, when she violently sniffs James' hair even he's like wtf are you doing

Reactions: 6
I think he seems alright. I don’t really have strong feelings either way. He’s not the most charismatic man ever but he’s alright 😂

Reactions: 2
I *just* tried to watch the Hacks video and had to click off right away. I don’t know why I tried to kid myself. Every video that he appears in makes my skin crawl. Mainly because of what a right idiot she turns into.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The way she kept going on about how these channels make money on crappy hacks. Alright love, you make more money than you should from uploading crappy videos to YouTube too so you're not in a position to judge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she kept going on about how these channels make money on crappy hacks. Alright love, you make more money than you should from uploading crappy videos to YouTube too so you're not in a position to judge.
Fact if soph started now she wouldn't be making anything she's so boring id rather watch paint dry

Reactions: 5
Can't believe how much crap she eats, like in her vids she is always eating takeaway!

Reactions: 3
I dunno when it happened but I really do not like this girl anymore 🤯 she was one of the first YouTubers I ever started watching, I loved her content... and now EVERYTHING she does annoys me.
I just watched the beginning of her McDonald’s mukbang and I was just irritated through the whole intro wondering when the video would finally begin. (Why keep a bunch of nonsense in the beginning of a 20 minute video? It could have easily been cut out in editing)
Lol and when she finally sat down to talk, I thought, “oh hold on... surely I’m not this starved for entertainment.” And then I clicked off 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dunno when it happened but I really do not like this girl anymore 🤯 she was one of the first YouTubers I ever started watching, I loved her content... and now EVERYTHING she does annoys me.
I just watched the beginning of her McDonald’s mukbang and I was just irritated through the whole intro wondering when the video would finally begin. (Why keep a bunch of nonsense in the beginning of a 20 minute video? It could have easily been cut out in editing)
Lol and when she finally sat down to talk, I thought, “oh hold on... surely I’m not this starved for entertainment.” And then I clicked off 😪
Yea it irritating when youtubers do that or apologise for not uploading like don't care just wanna watch your video don't wanna know all the irrelevant stuff about your life

I like Soph but her new video... how bleeping stupid do you have to be to continue applying makeup when your face is sore and itchy? She says at the start of the video her eczema is playing up and she shouldn't really be applying makeup, so why would you still film a makeup look 😂

Reactions: 11
the constant talking about the dog, the dogs food, the dog wanting McDonald’s, the dog, the dog, the dogs treat, the dog....

the name pinky is really starting to grate on me. I don’t know why she’s just so annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like Soph but her new video... how bleeping stupid do you have to be to continue applying makeup when your face is sore and itchy? She says at the start of the video her eczema is playing up and she shouldn't really be applying makeup, so why would you still film a makeup look 😂
She's so stupid 🙄

Reactions: 1
I watched the mukbang a few days ago and what is still bothering me is her letting the dog sit on the sofa with her whilst she eats and then telling it off for getting too close. My dog isn't allowed on the sofa when I'm eating and what she did is her choice but geez it's winding me up so bad.

Reactions: 8
She's a bleeping tit.

For years she said she was allergic to Bath bombs, which I believed. Then recently she was sent some (probably some expensive ones, can't remember) and she said she was going to give bath bombs a try again?? So you were allergic, you had a reaction to a cheap one most likely and said you were allergic.

I hate how alot of youtubers have a tiny reaction to things and all of a sudden they're allergic? Jesus Christ.

I watched the mukbang a few days ago and what is still bothering me is her letting the dog sit on the sofa with her whilst she eats and then telling it off for getting too close. My dog isn't allowed on the sofa when I'm eating and what she did is her choice but geez it's winding me up so bad.
My MIL allows her dogs to sit in her face when she eats on the couch but when we go down to visit the dogs know we don't allow that and stay away. Nothing winds me up more than a dog staring at you eating and I'm more likely to give them a bit if they be good dogs and don't sit in my face 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.