Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think it’s dry shampoo that she doesn’t rub in properly? Anastasia Kingsnorth gets the same thing sometimes 😂
Was about to say did I click on Ana's thread by mistake 😂😂 all those years of advertising Batiste and YTers still don't know how to use dry shampoo, or when to call it a day and actually wash their hair for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's always got an excuse to why she can't upload. Most of the time "she's having a tough time" so is most of the world but most people still have to do their damn jobs which is alot harder than sitting on your arse filming a half arsed crappy video for YouTube and then uploading a million ads to Instagram. YouTubers want the money, not the work.

Her latest video looked like tit. I thought my quality had changed but it was just her video. As previous poster said, I do not understand how she can't batch record and then edit and have videos scheduled to upload. There's always excuses.

I recently clicked on James' Instagram and I had to laugh as a recent photo was summing up 2020 for him and he said about the high of buying a house.... But he didn't buy a house? Its her house and he lives there rent free iirc.

Also her commentary on The Masked Singer on twitter boils my piss. She's having a go at the judges guesses WHICH ARE CLEARLY NOT SERIOUS GUESSES AND ARE MEANT TO BE FUNNY.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else wonder why she always seems to put heavy makeup on her eyes? And her using dark dark eyeshadow colours.
Dont get me wrong, she doesnt annoy me as much as others but she is a bit bland and boring. Plus im just totally jealous at all the pr she gets/goes away with benefit and other brands, and yet her make up is so average. Im clearly in the wrong job!! haha

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else wonder why she always seems to put heavy makeup on her eyes? And her using dark dark eyeshadow colours.
Dont get me wrong, she doesnt annoy me as much as others but she is a bit bland and boring. Plus im just totally jealous at all the pr she gets/goes away with benefit and other brands, and yet her make up is so average. Im clearly in the wrong job!! haha
I think Sophie was really lucky with when she got in on YouTube. I think it was just as a lot of the new wave of influencers were emerging and she was in the right place. I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve her success because she’s a lovely girl and has remained quite down to Earth, but I think a lot of it is luck!

Reactions: 12
Its purely the numbers she has over 1mil on YouTube and pretty large ig twitter and Tiktok. Shes got the girl next door vibe but if she started now with the likes of love Island etc she wouldn't be as popular she started just as YouTube was getting traction

Reactions: 5
Its purely the numbers she has over 1mil on YouTube and pretty large ig twitter and Tiktok. Shes got the girl next door vibe but if she started now with the likes of love Island etc she wouldn't be as popular she started just as YouTube was getting traction
Totally agree. YouTube is so over saturated now that I imagine it’s very hard to stand out

Reactions: 7
I know that people love winged eyeliner and all, but why does she insist on covering up her eyeshadow every single time with a fat black wing? Maybe it’s because I never wear winged liner, but she never switches it up, just the same eye shape (halo eye) and the same black wing. She can change the colours a bit here and there, but it’s the same thing everytime, I’m just a bit bored now. Obviously she just posted a video where she did a flame eye look, which was interesting, but even that had a halo eye and wing.

Reactions: 15
I thought her "flame" looked tit. She could have tried a bit harder to make it look like actual flames?

I agree that all she does is the same old looks video after video. Sure, she's switched the colours but it's still the same and boring.

I'm also sick of everything being "sick".

Reactions: 4
Yeah I didn’t think much of the flames. I guess, like she says, she isn’t a make up artist but with her having plenty of time to practise, you’d think she would be better.

Reactions: 7
Her make up skills are the same thing like you tell how easy gaining exposure has been for her as she never challenges herself she hasn't got this gig and life forever so she best start getting a backup caree

Reactions: 3
Yeah I didn’t think much of the flames. I guess, like she says, she isn’t a make up artist but with her having plenty of time to practise, you’d think she would be better.
Not being a makeup artist is her excuse to be tit and stay tit. I mean, I'm not great at makeup but if I was doing it on YouTube then I'd take some time and effort to get better and learn, maybe take some courses/go to college to learn (obviously a bit harder with Covid but she's had years) because that could always be used as a backup career. I guess being a bit tit but getting loads of free tit and holidays anyway isn't going to motivate her to get better 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 1
I do think her makeup has got better over the years, but I agree, if my career was based around makeup, I’d definitely invest in improving my skills. And as was mentioned above, it could definitely be a future career as she could probably gain a lot of clients pretty easily. I hope she is thinking ahead as YouTube won’t be her income forever.

Reactions: 4
I do think her makeup has got better over the years, but I agree, if my career was based around makeup, I’d definitely invest in improving my skills. And as was mentioned above, it could definitely be a future career as she could probably gain a lot of clients pretty easily. I hope she is thinking ahead as YouTube won’t be her income forever.
That just sums up how she got lucky at the right time: her makeup skills have gotten better and yet she's still tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To her house? I am assuming they didn't go inside, how is that different to getting a takeaway or a supermarket delivery?
Yeah I don't see anything wrong this this at all, most people I know have been doing this for birthdays

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.