Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does that actually mean?
To add to what Lola's said, an affiliate link isn't an advertisment because literally anybody could make an affiliate link to almost any product. Which is why under videos people often list out their equipment/clothing/makeup with affiliate links for each one

Reactions: 3
What are we even supposed to say about these brows anymore? Is she looking at the same thing I’m looking at here

0E4CFD3E-FA75-47A5-8067-3B3E589257A0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Haha yes they really bug me! I can’t stand them, I end up fixating on them and not listening to what she is saying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The front bits have just really got to me tonight :LOL: why are they so harsh, spiked yet wonky?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is, giving an item to a key worker, even via an influencer, won’t sell the product.
This type of marketing works because the customer wants to be like the influencer they follow.
if Sophie uses benefit, benefit must be cool so I’ll use it....

The company isn’t going to throw that opportunity away.
If you market it correctly, you can create a LOT of content out of gifting to the key worker idea

Reactions: 6
If you market it correctly, you can create a LOT of content out of gifting to the key worker idea
unfortunately not,
it won’t sell like seeing an influencer using/owning the same product you’ve just purchased sells. 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 1
At the end of her new video she said that James hates cats so they’re never getting a cat basically. I thought Soph loved cats and always said she would get her own and that she misses her family cats? Weird that James would say not you can’t get a cat when it’s her house that he lives in?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At the end of her new video she said that James hates cats so they’re never getting a cat basically. I thought Soph loved cats and always said she would get her own and that she misses her family cats? Weird that James would say not you can’t get a cat when it’s her house that he lives in?
Yea he should think himself lucky the privileged position he's in

Reactions: 10
Just goes to show the weird power dynamics with these girls... they have the money, they’re the breadwinners, but they’re so desperate for a man to stick around, their whole personality shifts.

Reactions: 18
I have to say I really enjoyed her drugstore makeup video the other day, it reminded me of why I started watching her all those years ago and she actually made me really want to try some of the products!
But I also found her organisation video a bit boring, normally I love her declutter videos and I know she said this wasn't one of them, but considering she said in the video she had done a few drawers off camera the other day it's like she just figured it would do for a video this week so she didn't have to film anything else, could be just me though, the whole video was just a time lapse of her moving stuff around and hardly showing any of the products

Reactions: 2
The organisation video triggered me because it still did not look organised one bit :LOL: a big square tub full of makeup is not organised! You can’t see what is at the bottom! If you have tiktok watch @mikaylanogueira her makeup organisation videos are so good

Reactions: 9
For someone who built a career on doing make up - I think it always looks terrible

Reactions: 9
Just shows follower numbers are more important
She was just lucky that she started her channel at exactly the right time. I do think she’s a nice girl and that’s what helped her channel grow, but I think if she set her channel up now for instance, she wouldn’t have the same success

Reactions: 12
Sometimes, I think her makeup skills are getting better and then she uses the same big fluffy brush to do a multiple colour eye look and wonders why the colours go to high or her blending is muddy/non-existent. Her base makeup is usually alright to be fair to her (apart from the excessive bronzer) but her eyeshadow/brows always look questionable! Baffles me how she has 2 eyeshadow collaborations when she struggles with it so much!

Reactions: 7
So today she made an excuse about not uploading because she had to go on James’ twitch and do his makeup (???) so she couldn’t finish the editing in time

but the video will be uploaded tomorrow

YOU. HAVE. ONE. JOB.

I do not understand why these youtubers are still editing literally minutes before their video is supposed to go live?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.