Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her eyebrows too, she just makes them straight, no shape, they look like worms.
I don't know this Halsey but I agree that the makeup is quite expensive for the packaging/amount of product that you get. The products look pretty average, nothing spectacular.
i think the reason it’s so expensive is because you’re paying for the fact it’s halsey, she has over 23 mill on instagram and it’s like with designer brands youre mostly paying for the name

Reactions: 4
Just watched the Halsey makeup video. It wasn’t as made as expected I ave to say. I think her points about cost are quite valid. I don’t think the products looked like they were amazing but I did feel she was quite negative

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her new video that she posted not too long ago? I can't get very far because she is saying that she has wanted to have a makeover for her office for so long but never got round to buying stuff, but now that it is gifted and sponsored she can? I don't know it is a bit double.

*edit*
watched some more and it kinda infuriates me how she won't move her furniture out of the room whilst laying a rug ughhhh

Reactions: 12
Absolutely no need for a sofa bed in such a tiny room 😂 a cute little chair in the same colour and fabric would have looked much better. And yeah SO sick of influencers getting gifted absolutely everything at the moment. Seems to be worse than ever lately. Anastasia im looking at you 😠

Reactions: 15
That sofa bed takes up so much room, she can’t even open her drawers who’s she trying to fool, it’s such an inconvenience 😂

Reactions: 13
Absolutely no need for a sofa bed in such a tiny room 😂 a cute little chair in the same colour and fabric would have looked much better. And yeah SO sick of influencers getting gifted absolutely everything at the moment. Seems to be worse than ever lately. Anastasia im looking at you 😠
that sofa bed is actually one of the most unusual things to have in that room it makes that corner look very small!! and i would deff prefer a type of loungechair more.

I do like how she has utilised the smallest room and is using it as her office, filming room and storage instead of needing a full sized bedroom for it (like what Anastasia, Saffron and Jordan are doing) it is a smart use of space

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her new video that she posted not too long ago? I can't get very far because she is saying that she has wanted to have a makeover for her office for so long but never got round to buying stuff, but now that it is gifted and sponsored she can? I don't know it is a bit double.

*edit*
watched some more and it kinda infuriates me how she won't move her furniture out of the room whilst laying a rug ughhhh

OMG I was just about to write that!! It’s actually crazy how much of a freeloader this girl actually is! And she talks about the brand how she loved them for so long and wanted to order things from them but she never did, like please you decorated an entire bleeping house if you loved them so much I’m sure you would’ve bought something from them! I bet she’s never even heard of them before until they offered to give her all the tit for free! And in the end she says ‘they have cool stuff without breaking the bank’, like excuse me how would you know you didn’t buy it with your own money! She’s so fake it’s so infuriating!😤

Reactions: 8
OMG I was just about to write that!! It’s actually crazy how much of a freeloader this girl actually is! And she talks about the brand how she loved them for so long and wanted to order things from them but she never did, like please you decorated an entire bleeping house if you loved them so much I’m sure you would’ve bought something from them! I bet she’s never even heard of them before until they offered to give her all the tit for free! And in the end she says ‘they have cool stuff without breaking the bank’, like excuse me how would you know you didn’t buy it with your own money! She’s so fake it’s so infuriating!😤
Right!! Like I would actually cry if someone offered me to make my office cosier especially with things from Made and such. Made is amazing and if you have the money spare then yes it 'wont break the bank', but any college student or someone who is around her age won't necessarily have that kind of money. It is a weird sponsorship for the period we are in right now, with people still struggling after losing jobs and such.

Reactions: 2
So glad she got all that tit gifted to her for her “rhum”
totally deserved, its that infectious personality that makes her such a good influencer.

I’d rather watch the paint on her office wall dry via lifestream than watch any of her uploads.
she must be great in the sack or james is living his best life rent free.

£1900 worth of furniture. Plus the fee she’s being paid for the video, plus an affiliate link for the site.

she must be raking it in.

Reactions: 12
I may be jealous but she gets that all gifted when she is an untidy slob and actually has money to do it herself and then there are people out there that can’t even afford a bed, a sofa, a desk. That company could have done a great series helping vulnerable people, people in need of furniture. Making a nice bedroom for a single mum, a lounge for a family would have been such a great series. But yet again, Soph gets given it all on a plate and it will probably be a disgusting mess in less than a week.

Reactions: 8
I think this year especially it seems particularly distasteful to have influencers receiving so much stuff for free. I know brands can’t help the situation and nor can influencers, it just seems distasteful when people are struggling to pay rent and keep their jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this year especially it seems particularly distasteful to have influencers receiving so much stuff for free. I know brands can’t help the situation and nor can influencers, it just seems distasteful when people are struggling to pay rent and keep their jobs
It's more glaringly obvious this past year, but the idea of giving free things away to people that can afford it, pushing prices up for us peasants who can't afford it is absolutely insane to me. I'd be more inclined to buy from a company that provides either percentages of profits or physical goods to people that require them eg. Makeup companies giving away to women's shelters, clothing companies to those surviving below the threshold etc. Makes me sick to my stomach what the world has become.

Reactions: 15
It's more glaringly obvious this past year, but the idea of giving free things away to people that can afford it, pushing prices up for us peasants who can't afford it is absolutely insane to me. I'd be more inclined to buy from a company that provides either percentages of profits or physical goods to people that require them eg. Makeup companies giving away to women's shelters, clothing companies to those surviving below the threshold etc. Makes me sick to my stomach what the world has become.
Yes I totally agree. I understand these brands want the advertising but honestly what is the need to ‘gift’ such lavish gifts. I’m letting YouTube auto play and I’m watching the office makeover video. It’s just obscene.

Reactions: 4
I may be jealous but she gets that all gifted when she is an untidy slob and actually has money to do it herself and then there are people out there that can’t even afford a bed, a sofa, a desk. That company could have done a great series helping vulnerable people, people in need of furniture. Making a nice bedroom for a single mum, a lounge for a family would have been such a great series. But yet again, Soph gets given it all on a plate and it will probably be a disgusting mess in less than a week.
I don’t think you’re being jealous, I think you’re being reasonable..like you said they could’ve helped someone who can’t afford it, there’s so many people in this world who can’t work beacuse of various illnesses and other reasons and could use the help, but ofc influencers who are more than capable of making their own money and buying their of things get everything for free and ofc they all just wait around for someone to offer so they can jump on the opportunity and not have to spend their own money...
and one thing that makes me most angry is that we then have 20 year olds going on social media bragging about buying their first house or travelling the world or whatever when in fact it’s all just given to them, not really their own accomplishment and they create fake expectations of life for everyone else especially younger generations who often follow them the most

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would honestly love to see Made.com transform key worker’s rooms instead of influencers. Maybe then, I’d actually consider buying from them in future...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe how lazy and messy she is. Why would you not take everything out the room and at the very least hoover the carpet and clean the skirting boards where the furniture has been?? Not to mention all the wood work looks dirty smokers yellow. She’s not doing anything else she’s paid nothing for any of this would it be that hard to clean it and purchase some paint? She’s a lazy lazy girl hope she’s not that lazy and scruffy with her personal hygiene 🤮

I love Soph and usually respect her opinion a lot but this new office just doesn't feel like it will work for her! Instead of the 2 tall storage drawers and 1 shorter one, she now only has the 1 tall storage and 1 shorter (and we all know they were full before).
The smaller desk is not going to mean you're going to pile less things on, it just means she's now going to use the sofa bed as a place to put extra boxes on!
Plus as someone else mentioned that sofa bed is just way too big for that room, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she just wanted one and will move it into a different as soon as this video is over and move her old storage back or something..

Screenshot_20210227-123815.jpg

Plus in the before/after shot comparison I swear the old green chair looks like it still has the tags on..

Reactions: 7
Also, Made.com isn’t cheap. She kept saying oh it’s not that expensive. It is?! Maybe I’m just poor 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love Soph and usually respect her opinion a lot but this new office just doesn't feel like it will work for her! Instead of the 2 tall storage drawers and 1 shorter one, she now only has the 1 tall storage and 1 shorter (and we all know they were full before).
The smaller desk is not going to mean you're going to pile less things on, it just means she's now going to use the sofa bed as a place to put extra boxes on!
Plus as someone else mentioned that sofa bed is just way too big for that room, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she just wanted one and will move it into a different as soon as this video is over and move her old storage back or something..

View attachment 458162
Plus in the before/after shot comparison I swear the old green chair looks like it still has the tags on..
you’re right it does look as though the tags are still on it.

if she wasn’t so lazy and actually emptied the boxes and tidied things away as soon as she got them then she wouldn’t have so much mess. She has always been like it but I thought maybe once she got her own home she would change and take some pride in her house but obviously not. I wonder whether she was ever made to do chores or ever had consequences for not tidying her room because surely that would have taught her to be clean and tidy?!

Reactions: 9
Also, Made.com isn’t cheap. She kept saying oh it’s not that expensive. It is?! Maybe I’m just poor 😅
ikr as soon as she said it’s super cheap i went straight onto the website to look at beds cos i need a new one and i was like nope i’ll stick to ikea 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.