Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today she made an excuse about not uploading because she had to go on James’ twitch and do his makeup (???) so she couldn’t finish the editing in time

but the video will be uploaded tomorrow

YOU. HAVE. ONE. JOB.

I do not understand why these youtubers are still editing literally minutes before their video is supposed to go live?
because they have no work ethic and sit around getting everything for nothing. they literally expect everything for nothing these days.
How hard can it be?

You get up and have breakfast.
Put the laundry on and take the dog for a walk, come back and film or edit.
then have some lunch, film or edit. Before dinner, take the dog for another walk, come back and cook and eat dinner. Do the dishes, sit down and watch tv for the evening.

if she is doing a couple of videos a week, doing this 5 days a week would surely be plenty and with the extra time do ads and other work stuff. Then Saturday and Sunday (or choose 2 other days a week) will be free to do what you like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
It's just pure laziness I watch some smaller youtubers who still have a job but they manage to edit and upload its really not difficult to make videos but she doesn't seem to even put the effort into the video she films. Her content has got more boring and she's less into a routine since she moved out. She needs to put structure into her day.

Reactions: 11
It's just pure laziness I watch some smaller youtubers who still have a job but they manage to edit and upload its really not difficult to make videos but she doesn't seem to even put the effort into the video she films. Her content has got more boring and she's less into a routine since she moved out. She needs to put structure into her day.
This is exactly why I prefer watching smaller youtubers..a lot of them have other jobs or go to uni and still have time to film and do their jobs and watching them actually makes me feel more motivated! Soph has gotten so lazy lately it’s crazy, but I think people notice this things because her videos are doing pretty bad lately (considering how many subscribers she has) and I don’t think she will be able to keep it up for long.

Reactions: 9
This is exactly why I prefer watching smaller youtubers..a lot of them have other jobs or go to uni and still have time to film and do their jobs and watching them actually makes me feel more motivated! Soph has gotten so lazy lately it’s crazy, but I think people notice this things because her videos are doing pretty bad lately (considering how many subscribers she has) and I don’t think she will be able to keep it up for long.
I agree her and Steph Tom's although she uploads views are way down to usual

Reactions: 1
So she just uploaded a “drag inspired” look video... firstly, has she ever once in her bubblegum career even mentioned lgbtq rights? Secondly... SHE CANT EVEN BLEND EYESHADOW. Okay. Rant over. I won’t watch the video right away but if anything sticks out, someone please report.

Reactions: 13
So she just uploaded a “drag inspired” look video... firstly, has she ever once in her bubblegum career even mentioned lgbtq rights? Secondly... SHE CANT EVEN BLEND EYESHADOW. Okay. Rant over. I won’t watch the video right away but if anything sticks out, someone please report.
This drag look seems to be the latest band wagon for people and none ever seem to acknowledge the lgbtq community

Reactions: 10
This drag look seems to be the latest band wagon for people and none ever seem to acknowledge the lgbtq community
Hasn't the drag look been going on for a while? That's where the intense contour, highlight etc originated from right?

Reactions: 6
I think they just lack a work within and the organisational skills that come with having one. They could easily set aside a few hours a day to get her videos edited and ready to be posted. They really just need to treat it as a traditional job and have set working hours rather just just doing whatever, whenever. This definitely isn’t unique to Sophie though, I think a lot of Youtubers don’t seem to be able to do it.

Like others have said, there are smaller Youtubers out there who manage a full time job and YouTube and it’s fine, I just think it’s when they go fully self employed that a lot of people struggle to set a routine.

Reactions: 4
Shes watched one series (literally) of Drag Race and has decided to make it her entire personality 😂

Reactions: 11
Nice to see her shopping has all been paid for her this week whilst some people will be searching the cupboards because it’s not payday until the end of the month or they’ve been made redundant due to covid😞🙄

FFF601C6-CB63-4469-B792-F0187C2B4F76.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Nice to see her shopping has all been paid for her this week whilst some people will be searching the cupboards because it’s not payday until the end of the month or they’ve been made redundant due to covid😞🙄

View attachment 490984
She is shameless. She'll be eating that on her free sofa before closing the free blinds and going to sleep in her gifted bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has that food genuinely been given to them for free. I get makeup and furniture, I don’t agree with it but I get it, but food?! Not even fancy food but essentials?! This could have gone to a local school, a local food bank... I hope she donates it!

Reactions: 18
Has that food genuinely been given to them for free. I get makeup and furniture, I don’t agree with it but I get it, but food?! Not even fancy food but essentials?! This could have gone to a local school, a local food bank... I hope she donates it!
Yeah she put on Instagram that the company sent her a voucher to buy whatever she wanted on the website... this ‘influencing’ just gets worse :( I really hope she donated it, her and James both earn a full time (definetly better off than ours) wage and now they don’t even pay for their food shop... some people don’t know where their next meal is going to come from, and all of her furniture is #adgifted. I have spent some of my furlough time away from work doing some volunteering at local centres and churches so this has actually upset me a bit because I have seen what people are going through who have no food & have families to feed and you get Soph being sent free coco pops and god knows what else.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree she definitely could have donated or gifted this food. The brands annoy me giving so much tit away to influencers but at the end of the day, that’s how they get new customers and make money unfortunately. Doesn’t mean Soph couldn’t have bought a load of stuff and donated it. The amount of money she has, she really didn’t need any free food.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I completely understand the power influencing and advertisement holds but she could have said that they kindly gave her all this food and the website is amazing blah blah but she doesn’t need it because she is in a fortunate position and these are major essentials other people are living without and therefore will be donating it to a food bank

Reactions: 7
I do think Soph is one of the more down to earth influencers so I really hope she will donate it. I’m sure she would publicise it if she does though.

Reactions: 6
That really infuriates me. I really hope she does donate it. I’ve had to use a food bank a few times this year. Without them, I wouldn’t have eaten for weeks. The first time I didn’t eat for a week before I finally went to a food bank. I thought there were other people that needed it more than me. What wonderful volunteers and I am so grateful to the people who donated food so that I could eat a proper meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That really infuriates me. I really hope she does donate it. I’ve had to use a food bank a few times this year. Without them, I wouldn’t have eaten for weeks. The first time I didn’t eat for a week before I finally went to a food bank. I thought there were other people that needed it more than me. What wonderful volunteers and I am so grateful to the people who donated food so that I could eat a proper meal.
:( Exactly this, I work in hospitality and when we closed down I took all of our food in that would have been wasted and then decided to use some of my time off to help out whilst I had the time to. I do hope she has donated it behind the scenes! And I hope you are doing okay now too x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 490984
bleeping hell. This is ridiculous. And the fact that it’s cocopops and burger sauce. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
This might be an unpopular opinion as I know dogs are a very sensitive topic, but I absolutely hate it when dogs lick people’s face, especially the mouth area. In Sophs new vlog she mentions that she’s the type of dog owner that allows it. I used to have two dogs but they had fragrant breath and musky fur (which is normal, right?), so I didn’t want them to be licking my face and sleeping on my sofa or bed because quite frankly, they just smelled a bit. Is it just me?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.