Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:( Exactly this, I work in hospitality and when we closed down I took all of our food in that would have been wasted and then decided to use some of my time off to help out whilst I had the time to. I do hope she has donated it behind the scenes! And I hope you are doing okay now too x
im getting there thank you 😊 xx

This might be an unpopular opinion as I know dogs are a very sensitive topic, but I absolutely hate it when dogs lick people’s face, especially the mouth area. In Sophs new vlog she mentions that she’s the type of dog owner that allows it. I used to have two dogs but they had fragrant breath and musky fur (which is normal, right?), so I didn’t want them to be licking my face and sleeping on my sofa or bed because quite frankly, they just smelled a bit. Is it just me?
I completely agree with you. Dogs lick their bits and butts so I wouldn’t want their tongue licking my face 🤢 and I never let my dogs on the sofa, they were allowed on the foot stall and only allowed on the bed when we had a certain throw to cover the duvet. They knew never to jump on the bed until this throw was on and we said ‘ok’. Their feet go out in mud and whatever else and I don’t know about anyone else’s dog, but one of mine had really cheesy feet so no paws on the duvet/pillows thank you very much! Haha

Reactions: 8
This might be an unpopular opinion as I know dogs are a very sensitive topic, but I absolutely hate it when dogs lick people’s face, especially the mouth area. In Sophs new vlog she mentions that she’s the type of dog owner that allows it. I used to have two dogs but they had fragrant breath and musky fur (which is normal, right?), so I didn’t want them to be licking my face and sleeping on my sofa or bed because quite frankly, they just smelled a bit. Is it just me?
I’m with you on the licking......I love animals and dogs and everything about them, my bf had a miniature schnauzer who is basically cat sized and she has always slept on the bed with us but she has her teeth brushed regularly and is groomed/bathed etc on a regular basis but, I draw the line at face licking! From her or my parents dog or any dog really! So do most people I know who have them! I think it’s so gross 🤢 and I love my animals but I def draw the line at the face licking!

Reactions: 6
I agree with the licking thing you need to set boundaries this all unhygienic to allow

Reactions: 9
Definitely with you. I’m a dog owner and lover but I would neverrrr let my dog lick me on the mouth. I know a lot of people do and it just grosses me out. They lick any and everything including their own ass. Why would I want fecal bacteria on my face? 😭

Reactions: 4
Just randomly saw an instagram post of hers and her makeup is so dated - heavy matte foundation, harsh countour, matte lipstick, blocky eyebrows and winged liner. As a beauty guru she should branch out into the current trends, she would look SO much better than piling all this heavy makeup on her face.

Reactions: 11
Why does she think it's OK to be vlogging and driving duck sake.
I mean...she’s not. Every time she films in the video her car is parked and turned off lmao. When she has to move she turns the camera off and isn’t filming. The only time she kind of “drives” in the video is literally for like 2 seconds going at about 2mph to go the teeny tiny short distance to the drive through window. I think you’re reaching a bit here mate, for the 2 seconds she’s driving very slowly through a little bit of the drive through and talking - not even looking at the camera! - is just the same as talking hands free on Bluetooth speaker which pretty much all new cars come with, if anything what she shows is less dangerous than this because there’s not the addition of another human talking back to distract her and she’s not really on an actual road 🙄

Reactions: 19
I don’t really dislike her I just find her really boring! And the constant apologising makes me feel 🤮
But did you see the state of those ‘at one point used to be white’ trainers at the end of her McDonald’s video? 🤮🤮🤮🤮 they wouldn’t even be allowed past my doorstep haha

Reactions: 7
My question is; why bother getting James anything if she is going to sit and talk and eat and let his go cold?! Why not get hers, eat and do her video and then go back and get one for him so it’s not stone cold when you take his home?

Reactions: 11
My question is; why bother getting James anything if she is going to sit and talk and eat and let his go cold?! Why not get hers, eat and do her video and then go back and get one for him so it’s not stone cold when you take his home?
I thought that.....she said about how she loved vlogging in her car but all it meant was stress because she didn’t know where to go and had to keep moving because she felt people were watching her, the food went cold and there was a massive steering wheel blocking most of the screen? Not sure how that added anything to the vlog to be honest! Would have been better like you say to just get the food and go home and film it! Less stress and anxiety, better background and no cold food!

Just randomly saw an instagram post of hers and her makeup is so dated - heavy matte foundation, harsh countour, matte lipstick, blocky eyebrows and winged liner. As a beauty guru she should branch out into the current trends, she would look SO much better than piling all this heavy makeup on her face.
Wait, winged eyeliner is out now? Wish someone had let me know 😂

• Haha
Yet another McDonalds upload, I’m sick of seeing her scanky nails holding those chips 🤢

I'm convinced the reason she was delaying buying stuff for the house is bc she thought she'd be sent free stuff from brands 👀

Reactions: 13
What is 'in' now? Genuine question as someone who uses like 3 products max!

What is 'in' now? Genuine question as someone who uses like 3 products max!
I'm not 'the youth' but I think it's dewy skin tints, blush as contour, lip gloss and fluffy brows. She has been using some of these products in recent reviews but still looks so harsh and overdone.

Reactions: 3
I'm not 'the youth' but I think it's dewy skin tints, blush as contour, lip gloss and fluffy brows. She has been using some of these products in recent reviews but still looks so harsh and overdone.
The youth can keep the fluffy brows. My old ass is good over here without the caterpillars on my face, thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The youth can keep the fluffy brows. My old ass is good over here without the caterpillars on my face, thanks
What with lockdown and everything, makeup seems to be steering towards a more 'natural' trend, although that was the case a bit before the pandemic too. It was exhausting watching beauty gurus layer product after product on their faces, I wish Sophie would update her style and go more natural as well, the block brows and harsh makeup does very little for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.