Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked she got her moving blog up so quick šŸ¤£ thoughts anyone ?

What are you thinking?
I think he will use her and drop her like a hot potato when he finds a new model šŸ˜ pretty sure heā€™s glad he can move out of his parents house and Iā€™m also pretty sure sheā€™s fitting most of the bill.

heā€™s got it good for now, but I donā€™t see it lasting

Reactions: 7
I think he will use her and drop her like a hot potato when he finds a new model šŸ˜ pretty sure heā€™s glad he can move out of his parents house and Iā€™m also pretty sure sheā€™s fitting most of the bill.

heā€™s got it good for now, but I donā€™t see it lasting
I hope not, she seems smitten.

Reactions: 1
That moving vlog was so boring and dull.

Of course she got gifted a bed from a brand she's never even mentioned or purchased from before. What a load of bullshit.

Was also pissed off that she got given a Nintendo switch even though she has one (same as when Sophie Louise got sent one) because she was going on about it on twitter that she wanted to get on the Animal crossing hype. There's so many people that could be doing with a switch right now to relax. Frontline workers etc that like games could use it to unwind after along, hard day so I'm getting pissed off with these crappy youtubers getting sent things like this when they dont deserve it.

I wish they would all just duck off tbh.

I hope not, she seems smitten.
Of course she seems smitten. She's got someone to show off and give her attention so her idiot fans can comment "goaaalllzzz" she's a dick and he's a chavvy dipshit.

Another item I was mad about her being gifted was that bloody phone! She was only sent it because she went on Instagram asking people for phone recommendations for a decent camera.

Everytime she mentions something (as they all do) they're begging for tit to be sent. They know they'll get sent it. They're so sly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s so scared of being even the slightest bit problematic that she clarified she wasnā€™t breaking lockdown like 3 times šŸ™„

I know she isnā€™t the only one obviously that has all this but seeing all that makeup in the boxes honestly made me want to vom. Itā€™s ridiculous how much stuff they get sent that will just go unused or used once.

Reactions: 10
does anyone know if sophs house she bought is in London??
Sheā€™s so scared of being even the slightest bit problematic that she clarified she wasnā€™t breaking lockdown like 3 times šŸ™„

I know she isnā€™t the only one obviously that has all this but seeing all that makeup in the boxes honestly made me want to vom. Itā€™s ridiculous how much stuff they get sent that will just go unused or used once.

I wish there was a list of brands that DON'T use these vloggers . Or a brand that will now start sending things to NHS & key workers to tet.

Reactions: 8
Whatā€™s the deal with her boyfriend? How long have they been together?

My daughter has recently started watching her videos, I havenā€™t really paid attention before. My daughter was just watching her moving vlog and then a video came on after it where her boyfriend was telling her what to eat for 24 hours. He seems very controlling, like coercive control. The way he was speaking to her, and staring at her till she answered him shocked me a bit. Is he normally like that?

She seems so young and very naive

Whatā€™s the deal with her boyfriend? How long have they been together?

My daughter has recently started watching her videos, I havenā€™t really paid attention before. My daughter was just watching her moving vlog and then a video came on after it where her boyfriend was telling her what to eat for 24 hours. He seems very controlling, like coercive control. The way he was speaking to her, and staring at her till she answered him shocked me a bit. Is he normally like that?

She seems so young and very naive
I believe theyā€™ve been together just over a year? Correct me if Iā€™m wrong anyone.

I canā€™t remember that vid, Iā€™ll have a watch of it tomorrow.

does anyone know if sophs house she bought is in London??
If it helps any, we are watching a video just now from a few months ago and sheā€™s just said sheā€™s travelling ā€œupā€ to London for an event. So Iā€™m assuming her parents house is South of London. She said in one of the house videos that her new house wasnā€™t far from her parents so I donā€™t think her house is in London

I believe theyā€™ve been together just over a year? Correct me if Iā€™m wrong anyone.

I canā€™t remember that vid, Iā€™ll have a watch of it tomorrow.
itā€™s the bit where theyā€™re sitting in the car outside the supermarket and the bit later in the video where they were answering questions on the couch It was uncomfortable to watch. it could just be me tho

Reactions: 2
I used to really enjoy her content until she got with this cringey boy, James. The way he speaks, and dresses (jesus, if his pants got any tighter, they can rule out having kids). Sam was no prize in the looks department but at least he didn't seem like a leeching roadman.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do like Soph but thatā€™s probably coz sheā€™s harmful and not lying to her fans (hi Imo šŸ‘‹) or sexualising all her content and getting her boobs out in every pic (hi Rach).

Itā€™s annoying me how much PR these guys get though. A bleeping Nintendo switch!? Ugh! When was she gifted a phone? Did I miss that?

i donā€™t think Iā€™ll watch her moving vlogs coz itā€™ll wind me up seeing the lovely big house sheā€™s no doubt bought and been able to afford just by sitting on her arse putting make up on her face. And sheā€™ll no doubt have a spare room for all her make up and tit. And all the bleeping PR. Why do some brands send out EVERY shade of their foundations to these influencers!? Whatā€™s the bleeping point!?

This industry is fucked up.

(Also I think she lived in Surrey with her parents?)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do like Soph but thatā€™s probably coz sheā€™s harmful and not lying to her fans (hi Imo šŸ‘‹) or sexualising all her content and getting her boobs out in every pic (hi Rach).

Itā€™s annoying me how much PR these guys get though. A bleeping Nintendo switch!? Ugh! When was she gifted a phone? Did I miss that?

i donā€™t think Iā€™ll watch her moving vlogs coz itā€™ll wind me up seeing the lovely big house sheā€™s no doubt bought and been able to afford just by sitting on her arse putting make up on her face. And sheā€™ll no doubt have a spare room for all her make up and tit. And all the bleeping PR. Why do some brands send out EVERY shade of their foundations to these influencers!? Whatā€™s the bleeping point!?

Her house looks relatively normal . This is judging by what she has on her channel.

Reactions: 2
Just seen sheā€™s going to be doing byrons quick fire assumptions trend. Do we think anything good will come out?

I didnā€™t mind James at first but he is really cringe now. You can tell he loves all the free stuff that comes with dating soph.

Reactions: 4
I used to really enjoy her content until she got with this cringey boy, James. The way he speaks, and dresses (jesus, if his pants got any tighter, they can rule out having kids). Sam was no prize in the looks department but at least he didn't seem like a leeching roadman.

For me it was when she brought out her first palette with revolution. She just switched and become so big headed and full of herself and then started taking more trips and the self tanning. I remember one vlog maybe miami?, where a school bus went by and she laughed at the kids on it like a bleeping moron. She's just so so full of herself now and trying to be like all the other basic youtubers that all look the same.

It was a Huawei? I think! It may have been the last unboxing with her boyfriend but she had just bought a new phone and then was asking about phones on Instagram, she knew she'd be sent one. Then the boyfriend was desperately hinting at either she give the phone to him or another one be sent. It's pathetic. He wouldn't stop going on about it and then she goes "we'll share it"

The PR pisses me off too. Its disgusting how much stuff they get sent and very little gets used and it just sits until its time for yet another declutter video. There's so many charities that these companies could be sending make up, toiletries etc but no, has to be bleeping idiots that aren't even grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbh sheā€™s not the fist YouTuber/influencer that only uses iPhone but used another phone when itā€™s gifted or to make money. If you donā€™t like a brand, dont use it just for the cash, people wonā€™t like it and will remember it.

Also agree with the above about her palettes with revolution - Iā€™ll admit I bought all of it, but she still constantly uses/promotes them in videos so she must make a bomb from them. Sophie Louise admitted to having 100k in her accounts, so what must Soph have?!

Reactions: 6
I imagine she's been fairly sensible with her house, high deposit, low mortgage, and a fairly normal house so she can weather a downturn in business. I find her beyond boring, but she does seem to have her head screwed on, have a clear brand and target market, and be in it for the long haul. I mostly watch youtubers to have a little witch and laugh about them to be honest, so she's not really for me, but I can appreciate her professionalism.

Reactions: 20
That moving vlog was so boring and dull.

Of course she got gifted a bed from a brand she's never even mentioned or purchased from before. What a load of bullshit.

Was also pissed off that she got given a Nintendo switch even though she has one (same as when Sophie Louise got sent one) because she was going on about it on twitter that she wanted to get on the Animal crossing hype. There's so many people that could be doing with a switch right now to relax. Frontline workers etc that like games could use it to unwind after along, hard day so I'm getting pissed off with these crappy youtubers getting sent things like this when they dont deserve it.

I wish they would all just duck off tbh.

Of course she seems smitten. She's got someone to show off and give her attention so her idiot fans can comment "goaaalllzzz" she's a dick and he's a chavvy dipshit.

Another item I was mad about her being gifted was that bloody phone! She was only sent it because she went on Instagram asking people for phone recommendations for a decent camera.

Everytime she mentions something (as they all do) they're begging for tit to be sent. They know they'll get sent it. They're so sly.
I find it gross that they actually accept things they already own

Tbh sheā€™s not the fist YouTuber/influencer that only uses iPhone but used another phone when itā€™s gifted or to make money. If you donā€™t like a brand, dont use it just for the cash, people wonā€™t like it and will remember it.

Also agree with the above about her palettes with revolution - Iā€™ll admit I bought all of it, but she still constantly uses/promotes them in videos so she must make a bomb from them. Sophie Louise admitted to having 100k in her accounts, so what must Soph have?!
what the hell! Sophie Louise is the flakiest youtuber around always an excuse as to why thereā€™s no video, never leaves the house never does anything how on Earth is she making money like that. It sickens me how little effort you put in for cash like that. She already owns a house and has 100k still hanging around šŸ™„ lol Iā€™m jealous and bitter just wish YouTube and influencers would duck off and the whole thing fade away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen sheā€™s going to be doing byrons quick fire assumptions trend. Do we think anything good will come out?

I didnā€™t mind James at first but he is really cringe now. You can tell he loves all the free stuff that comes with dating soph.
Oh great. What is the point of doing this "challenge"? I'm sure she's going to tell James not to ask her anything too controversial since she can't edit it out. (All her previous Q&As were boring AF before, I doubt it's going to change now.)
Funny how quickly she's getting these vlogs up though! I haven't watched the one from today yet... dunno if I can stomach it. Either quarantine's got the good sis very bored or anything with James in it, she just has to edit and upload right away.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.