Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph isn't bad I just find her a bit stereotypical . She is the kind of girl who talks about her boyfriend all the time .. I can just imagine her starting every sentence with Me & James... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow they moved in together?

well done boyfriend! Always find a girl who’s so desperate to be in a relationship she’ll buy a house to keep you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just assumed they were buying it together cos she didn’t even start looking until she’d been with James a while-ish. But I’ve not watched any content. Has she said he’s buying it on her own?
I’m sure she said that on a video somewhere... no idea which one though 🤷‍♀️. I just hope her content gets more exciting now

Reactions: 4
Her content has been quite dull like the past year :/
Agreed, she always says its because she doesn’t have space to film properly and things as she only had her bedroom, but I always like she never really tried very hard 🤷‍♀️ we will have to see

Reactions: 6
She definitely said she was buying alone,
which was why I found it odd she didn’t want to make any decisions without him,
Totally understand her wanting support and advice from her family and waiting to get the go ahead from them,

but not the 12 month boyfriend

Reactions: 10
She definitely said she was buying alone,
which was why I found it odd she didn’t want to make any decisions without him,
Totally understand her wanting support and advice from her family and waiting to get the go ahead from them,

but not the 12 month boyfriend
She’s very dependant on him I think (not with money obviously think that’s the other way round 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she could put down the deposit on her own but perhaps with bills + mortgage repayments she wouldn’t have been able to afford it monthly, so needed to split the bills with someone?

plus, it’s nice to live with someone! and she’s not independent at all and I imagine quite indecisive. Her name might be on the deeds but I’m sure James made the decisions

Reactions: 5
Don't care that she's moved just funny that she's literally exchanged completed and moved so quickly considering she said in a video like a week ago that it had all been called off for now.

Reactions: 6
Don't care that she's moved just funny that she's literally exchanged completed and moved so quickly considering she said in a video like a week ago that it had all been called off for now.
I don’t think that’s quick- they would have been ready to exchange as the lockdown was announced, think it was a Monday, she probably would have been exchanging on the Friday as that’s when they tend to me but she’s been put on hold as all solicitors had been told they had to stop. So everything was there and in place but they just got told no. So now we’re coming to the end of the lockdown they’re able to just go ahead. You quite often exchange and complete on the same day, from her side there’s no complications as she’s just a first time buyer with no chain!

Reactions: 4

It would have been good for her to have a good few weeks away from her Boyfriend. She is too emotionally dependant .

Reactions: 8
It would have been good for her to have a good few weeks away from her Boyfriend. She is too emotionally dependant .
They have had the whole lock down so far apart so like 6/7 weeks and she basically cried everyday so don’t think time apart did anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Soph is really sweet, tbh we have to think about WHY she is so vanilla and "dull" on camera. Her main audience is young teenage girls, maybe even younger than that!

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure her parents house is in Hertfordshire but could be wrong. I don’t think they were moving far away but haven’t watched the video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.