Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great. What is the point of doing this "challenge"? I'm sure she's going to tell James not to ask her anything too controversial since she can't edit it out. (All her previous Q&As were boring AF before, I doubt it's going to change now.)
Funny how quickly she's getting these vlogs up though! I haven't watched the one from today yet... dunno if I can stomach it. Either quarantine's got the good sis very bored or anything with James in it, she just has to edit and upload right away.

I think it's the latter as she knows people will be dying to see them together. Like they're mum and dad? So weird.

Agree about the video. I don't understand it either for that reason, obviously the person asking will leave out things that will upset so nothing worthwhile will be in it.

Reactions: 1
How can she say its one of her favourite films when she can't even get the name right? The lonely dinosaur!!

She does correct it on the next story but I just don't understand getting the name of "one of my favs" wrong?

Or is there another reason it's now one of your favs? Maybe free Disney tit? Maybe a free subscription? Or maybe I'm just being cynical and it was a simple mistake but I don't get my favourite films names wrong... Especially when lonely and good are quite different?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So boring she could have purchased Buckingham palace and id probably still zone out half way through the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You do sound very bitter, maybe you should just stop watching them if it makes you feel jealous.

I think people are allowed to be bitter when they work hard and people like Sophie Louise don't do much and have that amount of money.

Reactions: 13
Just watched her new vid. Soooo boring. The first half was just repeating what was in her moving vlog. Was hoping for some more interesting content 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her latest Instagram picture is 100% an undisclosed AD for jack wills

Just watched her new vid. Soooo boring. The first half was just repeating what was in her moving vlog. Was hoping for some more interesting content 🤣
if you want interesting, Soph’s not your girl

Reactions: 4
I don't know where the new house is, but she lived in/around Kingswood/Coulsdon and I'm pretty sure James is Guildford way (from a vlog). If she has stayed in the area, the house she has got certainly cost a pretty penny so she is obviously doing well for herself. I must admit, I do like that she is modest and she isn't flashy or showing off brand new stuff constantly (other than makeup, but even then she isn't too bad).

Reactions: 6
**I’m not pregnant I just wear oversized clothes... as soon as we moved into together the questions started**

1000000% Sophie is the type to welcome these questions and probably put them out there herself, just to make it look like she’s in this wonderful relationship 🤦‍♀️

really don’t like James, does anyone know what he does for a living? I feel I knew but I can’t remember.

Reactions: 12
**I’m not pregnant I just wear oversized clothes... as soon as we moved into together the questions started**

1000000% Sophie is the type to welcome these questions and probably put them out there herself, just to make it look like she’s in this wonderful relationship 🤦‍♀️

really don’t like James, does anyone know what he does for a living? I feel I knew but I can’t remember.
No idea what he does but there’s just something about him I really don’t like!

Reactions: 10
Tbh he really irritated me when he interrupted her vide in the new house, like it’s her job and her house... bleeping pipe down!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I agree on this , She really is that person that has to have a relationships that is so happy and perfect ! I

Has anyone seen her eyebrows lately?! Good god they’re horrendous!! She said that she’s shaved the ends of them off so theyre more straight? Didnt know that was a thing that people did

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest vlog she did. Really glad she recommended me to go to Aldi, as if I’ve never heard of it lol. Also it really put me on edge but she hoovered all the hair up. I would sweep it first and then hoover over whatever is left. Also James is still weird.

Has anyone seen her eyebrows lately?! Good god they’re horrendous!! She said that she’s shaved the ends of them off so theyre more straight? Didnt know that was a thing that people did
Tbh I’m really not a fan of tanned, slug eyebrowed soph.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the tiktok beef was she mentioned?
I’m sure it was something where she did something and apparently didn’t credit the girls whose idea it was and she kicked off on Twitter? I vaguely remember seeing it I’ll see if I can find it

Edit - can’t find it. Maybe I made this up.

Last edited:
I’m sure it was something where she did something and apparently didn’t credit the girls whose idea it was and she kicked off on Twitter? I vaguely remember seeing it I’ll see if I can find it

Edit - can’t find it. Maybe I made this up.

The girl deleted All mention of that because she got so much hate from sophs idiot fans. All she wanted was a credit.

That wasn't on Tiktok though. That was because a hack she used got copyrighted or something so Soph complained about it and then the tiktok person went on a rant but itbturned out to be a misunderstanding? It's boring. Just like Soph. Not even real beef.

Was her assumptions video juicy and worth watching or vanilla as usual?

Haven't watched yet but guessing vanilla, haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.