Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanilla af and that was even one of the questions. She admitted she is vanilla. James says he loves vanilla 🤢

She made $316 off her moving house video and she did buy the home herself. I can't believe they have not been together for two years yet . Way too quick at her age to move in i presumed she was a little older.

Reactions: 9
just watched the assumptions video.

I really wish someone would gift her a personality in PR.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure she’s a nice girl. She’s just so.....nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just watched the assumptions video.

I really wish someone would gift her a personality in PR.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure she’s a nice girl. She’s just so.....nice.
This is what I feel about her! Just so plain and bland and... I don’t really know. Wish she was more exciting cos I do like her

Reactions: 9
This is what I feel about her! Just so plain and bland and... I don’t really know. Wish she was more exciting cos I do like her
I like tap water when I’m feeling thirsty but I’m never going to get excited about it. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the new video where she’s cutting his hair, i had to turn it off cos it was so uncomfortable. they’re so forced. she should’ve moved on her own. i get bad bad vibes from this guy.

Reactions: 11
I kinda like the fact she’s so “nice”. I spend half my life on here slagging off Imo for lying to her young fans who are so impressionable and Rachel Leary for sexualising everything and sticking her tits in our faces so I’m not about to moan about someone
who knows and understands her audience. It’s refreshing.
I’m sure Soph could bit a bit more exciting with her video ideas maybe, but I think she’s done well to be herself.
Not sure on James though....he’s done well to bag himself a rich girl and a new house hasn’t he 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I kinda like the fact she’s so “nice”. I spend half my life on here slagging off Imo for lying to her young fans who are so impressionable and Rachel Leary for sexualising everything and sticking her tits in our faces so I’m not about to moan about someone
who knows and understands her audience. It’s refreshing.
I’m sure Soph could bit a bit more exciting with her video ideas maybe, but I think she’s done well to be herself.
Not sure on James though....he’s done well to bag himself a rich girl and a new house hasn’t he 🙄😂
She’s definitely my fave my far. And her eyeshadows palettes are sick

Reactions: 6
I don’t dislike her, I always watch her haha.
But I do worry about James’ influence over her, she seems very reliant on him; like crying constantly during lockdown, asking his approval for the house, moving in so quickly etc. He seems like a freeloader. Preferred Sam.

Reactions: 16
I don't think James is a bad guy, but I do feel like he patronises her and that she acts like a little girl trying to please her daddy when he's around. And all that crying during lockdown because they weren't together... Jesus... I don't wanna disrespect anyone's feelings... But I find it pathetic.

Reactions: 11
I wish she had put subtitles or something for James in the assumptions video. It was very hard to hear/understand what he was saying. I struggle to hear so it was hard for me but even my husband couldn't hear! Other assumption videos like this the person asking has been clear but it was so hard with this, I don't know what most of them were.

I don't understand this trend of cutting husbands/boyfriends hair. I've been doing my husbands for years, should I now post a video? And all the haircuts look the same.

I dunno, James seems like he's not all in, like, he likes the free stuff and the house etc but could take or leave Soph and she's just desperate for love so gives him everything and whatever he wants.

Also that meal she made looked like an actual tit. Not trying to be horrible but even in the thumbnail I thought that. I dunno if that's how it's supposed to look or what but yeah.

I MUST try this Aldi or Lidl, Soph said they're cheap and I don't think anyone has ever heard of them before.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know people think she’s “nice” but I kinda feel like the “nice” image is forced.

I don’t think she’s the girl we see on screen 🤷‍♀️ I’d like if we saw a bit more of her real personality and not her Adsense friendly personality.
I don’t think she’s a raging witch either btw 😂 I just want some kind of personality

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I'm just watching her "quick fire assumptions"... James took his time finding some of those questions 🙄 It's supposed to be fast-paced but he obviously picked what he wanted to ask her. Like you can tell he wasn't going to say the vanilla one but she was rushing him so he caved. I'm sure there were a lot he skipped over. "Vanilla is my favourite flavour" Boy, shut up.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It's going to be so interesting to see how long her and James last. This is the first time she's lived away from home right? She's still got so much growing up to do and I think that change really has the potential to affect her and James' relationship.

Reactions: 10
It's going to be so interesting to see how long her and James last. This is the first time she's lived away from home right? She's still got so much growing up to do and I think that change really has the potential to affect her and James' relationship.
I think it will either make her more independent or make her rely on James more.
Ps I am new here so I’m sorry if I didn’t quote that right.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.