Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she hasn't actually. How awkward when she pretends she's amazing at at ๐Ÿคฅ Mind you with how people have said she treats her 'group of besties' it's hardly surprising! She's frantically affiliate linking for pennies too so maybe those five monthly figures were as much of a joke as she is.

Reactions: 5
So sick of her always trying and failing to be funny. She always posts random tik toks or shares instagram posts with no explanation that she thinks people will just understand but there's no background or anything? Her content is dire. And that's a really good point, the MLM freaks have been sharing their holiday thing but she's not shared it once! So not top of her game like she makes out then surely?! Despite believing she's the best there is. Fail.

Reactions: 3
I think it's absolutely disgusting she is starting on the tan thing already when skin cancer is so highly documented now. I'm sure last year she was like oh but it has SPF 5 in it or something, maybe 10. STILL NOT ENOUGH THOUGH IS IT? Encouraging people to go lying in the sun even with a high factor really isn't appropriate if you might influence someone. It's like all her morals went out the window when she joined the mlm. Also I see she's back segregating her followers if they don't support her chosen political party ๐Ÿ™„ She only needs to look around to see it's just not a subject a BUSINESS WOMAN would share, whoever they do or don't support! Go away Sofa, you're worse than a Tory hiding all this money of yours. Show us ya tax return babes!

Oh my goodness is she is doing yet another sale of the cat piss?? Isn't that about 3 a week? I don't understand it as I follow about 4 other fm girls and they do maybe one sale every month at most. presumably Sofa can't sell them at normal price so always sell cheap. Or overcharges ๐Ÿ˜‚ None of it makes sense but whatever it is it certainly looks dodgy

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness is she is doing yet another sale of the cat piss?? Isn't that about 3 a week? I don't understand it as I follow about 4 other fm girls and they do maybe one sale every month at most. presumably Sofa can't sell them at normal price so always sell cheap. Or overcharges ๐Ÿ˜‚ None of it makes sense but whatever it is it certainly looks dodgy
It's not showing on anonymous story viewer just yet but no, she can't sell them at her usual prices (more than anyone else charges) so she has to constantly sell them off cheap it seems. Pretty sure Dior don't have their stuff on sale constantly

Half price!!! Bloody hell she can't seem to give it away now. It's all so erratic. How is she not embarrassed, one of the people in the chat I am in bought one from her for ยฃ36 she has said, she is fuming. how are they worth ยฃ36 one day and ยฃ18 the next? That's not even a small difference. And in a cost of living crisis. Yet she speaks about financial unfairness all the time on her stories. She's actually mental. And using the content kids to flog tit. Disgusting. 'I'm here all day now on instagram rather than being with the kids'

she calls this her job. Either wildly overcharging or wildly undercharging. There's no point anyone buying anything as they can see a few days later its even less.

So tragic that she will have been on her phone yet again all day to make a few quid in a pyramid scheme. These mlm huns are also tragic posting screenshots of money all the time. It's not really an achievement flogging a load of half price basement bargain perfume ffs. Is this really what she wants to give up her job to do do we think? Clearly not an important fraud investigator if this is better ๐Ÿ˜‚ She keeps getting mentioned on the Rebecca lamb thread which is probably the worst tattle thread she could be dragged into but they treat their kids in the same way. Push them to one side to try and gain instagram attention, it's so sad. All the kids will know of growing up is having a camera in their faces for her to profit off. Vile

So tragic that she will have been on her phone yet again all day to make a few quid in a pyramid scheme. These mlm huns are also tragic posting screenshots of money all the time. It's not really an achievement flogging a load of half price basement bargain perfume ffs. Is this really what she wants to give up her job to do do we think? Clearly not an important fraud investigator if this is better ๐Ÿ˜‚ She keeps getting mentioned on the Rebecca lamb thread which is probably the worst tattle thread she could be dragged into but they treat their kids in the same way. Push them to one side to try and gain instagram attention, it's so sad. All the kids will know of growing up is having a camera in their faces for her to profit off. Vile
Take it those reels she wanted to be held accountable for aren't happening then ๐Ÿ˜‚ Easier for her to leech followers off everyone else. Too much like hard work to make any content that isn't just sat on your sofa with the camera shoved in the baby's face announcing you're doing a declutter again.

Have never known anyone so basic rate themselves so highly. She really does reckon herself and there is no slight reason for it at all.

Has she privatised her account or has anonymous story viewer stopped working? How will she get famous with a private account ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Has she privatised her account or has anonymous story viewer stopped working? How will she get famous with a private account ๐Ÿ˜‚
No way she will be on private for long. The need to become Insta famous is too strong. Plus the pyramid scheme wouldn't grow more. She craves to be rich remember

For someone who so desperately mocked tattle and clearly wanted her own thread because she thought it made her famous, she hasnโ€™t coped with it all very well has she ๐Ÿ˜‚ Didnโ€™t mind when she was constantly sending people over to read up on Elle derby or money mum though did she?

• Haha
For someone who so desperately mocked tattle and clearly wanted her own thread because she thought it made her famous, she hasnโ€™t coped with it all very well has she ๐Ÿ˜‚ Didnโ€™t mind when she was constantly sending people over to read up on Elle derby or money mum though did she?
Definitely thought she was hard enough for tattle. Definitely wasn't.

• Haha
Haven't missed anything apart from her bleating on and on about some mystery event she has been invited to, like someone who checks in at the hospital on Facebook but won't say what it's for ๐Ÿ˜‚ Guarantee she will be back on a public account whenever that is to show that off! Let us never forget the time she bragged that Ash and Chels had personally asked her to share their new range and then didn't even acknowledge her ๐Ÿ˜‚ funniest thing ever

• Haha
Back to parent shaming then back tracking when it's pointed out to her that she's not in a position to comment seeing as her eldest is 5 ๐Ÿ™„ She really is so thick, its embarrassing

Someone has just said to me apparently she has posted stick on lashes?! why would you need those with the world famous eyelash stuff she flogs!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.