Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she make out she is the only one in the world hard done by , yes you had to stay in a charity accommodation because of your sick child but people have been through similar or worse , get off your high horse and focus on your children before they get taken off you for neglect .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does she make out she is the only one in the world hard done by , yes you had to stay in a charity accommodation because of your sick child but people have been through similar or worse , get off your high horse and focus on your children before they get taken off you for neglect .
Totally agree and the way she keeps saying he was at death’s door. A lot of people in NICU don’t have the luxury of knowing months in advance that their baby will be unwell. Personally I think the way the baby was home 2 days after the operation roughly shows that he wasn’t at death’s door. He had a planned operation and it went well and as she says, she’s been told he’s essentially a normal child now but it’s like she wants to long this out as much as she can for engagement. The reel is shockingly bad with the apparently gifted child. 25 comments from the 27,000 account 😂 She shared a load of her old ones to try and create engagement on her new one but it didn’t work. None of her reels are funny.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree and the way she keeps saying he was at death’s door. A lot of people in NICU don’t have the luxury of knowing months in advance that their baby will be unwell. Personally I think the way the baby was home 2 days after the operation roughly shows that he wasn’t at death’s door. He had a planned operation and it went well and as she says, she’s been told he’s essentially a normal child now but it’s like she wants to long this out as much as she can for engagement. The reel is shockingly bad with the apparently gifted child. 25 comments from the 27,000 account 😂 She shared a load of her old ones to try and create engagement on her new one but it didn’t work. None of her reels are funny.
She’s reposted what I said so it’s obviously hit a nerve 😅😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i mean she’s on tattle first thing instead of sorting her kids for the day…4 kids, 7am and on tattle and then Instagram. Kind of proves your point!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused. Tattle had a place she said a few weeks ago with one of her smug face shots. She enjoyed tattle, saying she reads there. Reading & no doubt enjoying the critique of other influencers but due to her inability to take criticism on herself, now it’s not allowed.

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused. Tattle had a place she said a few weeks ago with one of her smug face shots. She enjoyed tattle, saying she reads there. Reading & no doubt enjoying the critique of other influencers but due to her inability to take criticism on herself, now it’s not allowed.
Seems to be the common theme with her though, she thinks her way and opinions are the only ones allowed. Politics, which MLMs are a scam and which aren’t (her’s of course is fine) etc. I just see someone totally obsessed with Instagram tbh.

Reactions: 6
Finally she’s shut up moaning , selling , preaching , begging , gloating , hating , yawning , stopped vibrating 👀 for now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went to secondary with this twit.
Reported to HMRC.
Going on and on about poverty whilst a few months ago saying she makes £1000s a month and claims UC.
Won’t be back on here again but became enraged reading. And her posts yet again today have infuriated me. Hypocrisy at its absolute finest.
Apparently to skint to pay child maintenance for his other child too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Nice to see a lot more people liking posts on here today 😂 So Mr Gay UK has another child?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely bought followers today OR used the boo hoo trolls route to get shares about her. Who grows their follower number on a day they post nothing 😂 Next thing she’ll be saying last night’s reel brought them in 😂
She’s only got herself to blame for this thread. All she had to do was actually work on her own content and not sit on her sofa never moving her arse and reeling in everyone else’s followers by blowing smoke up their backsides. She must literally have a list of targets and ticks them all off when they’ve shouted her out.

heard a bit of goss today that she lives in a really awful part of Kent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went to secondary with this twit.
Reported to HMRC.
Going on and on about poverty whilst a few months ago saying she makes £1000s a month and claims UC.
Won’t be back on here again but became enraged reading. And her posts yet again today have infuriated me. Hypocrisy at its absolute finest.

Went to school with it too. she used to invite herself to all of our social gatherings 😫🤮
She was and still clearly is a vile little bully who is addicted to cocaine and fame, and nothing has changed judging by her I.G and her appearance/gittery rants 😳 and the fact she is visibly poor, even tho she is (unreportedly) earning 5k+ pcm... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone who went to school with her give us the tea!! ☕

You can tell she wants to be famous the way she talks. She was at one point Purposefully creating a load of rude and controversial content purely to create a stir and try and get shares. She wanted to be known as the most outspoken account on Instagram. There was even a reel she did about “I guess we’ll never know what life would be like if I stopped being so opinionated”. Reckoned herself as an outspoken lary woman not to be messed with. She stamps and shouts if people don’t agree with her political views, or views on anything in all honesty. Gets aggressive. Such a bully tactic, if I shout loud enough people won’t dare challenge me.

Reactions: 3
Anyone who went to school with her give us the tea!! ☕

You can tell she wants to be famous the way she talks. She was at one point Purposefully creating a load of rude and controversial content purely to create a stir and try and get shares. She wanted to be known as the most outspoken account on Instagram. There was even a reel she did about “I guess we’ll never know what life would be like if I stopped being so opinionated”. Reckoned herself as an outspoken lary woman not to be messed with. She stamps and shouts if people don’t agree with her political views, or views on anything in all honesty. Gets aggressive. Such a bully tactic, if I shout loud enough people won’t dare challenge me.
Loooool she has just deleted all her tattle rants! 😅🤣
The last post must have hit a nerve 🙀
Clearly doesn't want her following looking at this thread "ANYMORE!"
(incase they get to hear about the real her!?)

She prided herself on being a "mean girl" and quoted them non stop, done anything she could for attention! And said crap like "any publicity is good publicity" so she is probably enjoying this 🤑🤮
She is so ikkkkkkk!
Nothing has changed, luckily I wasnt her friend for long. Just like the rest of her "friends" 🙅‍♀️🙋‍♀️😅
But I still can't believe she has made it this far by just being a pathological lying home wrecker .
She was always a good liar, but WOOOW 😅 This takes the biscuit and the tin🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Loooool she has just deleted all her tattle rants! 😅🤣
The last post must have hit a nerve 🙀
Clearly doesn't want her following looking at this thread "ANYMORE!"
(incase they get to hear about the real her!?)

She prided herself on being a "mean girl" and quoted them non stop, done anything she could for attention! And said crap like "any publicity is good publicity" so she is probably enjoying this 🤑🤮
She is so ikkkkkkk!
Nothing has changed, luckily I wasnt her friend for long. Just like the rest of her "friends" 🙅‍♀️🙋‍♀️😅
But I still can't believe she has made it this far by just being a pathological lying home wrecker .
She was always a good liar, but WOOOW 😅 This takes the biscuit and the tin🤦‍♀️😂
Her account is a load of shite honestly. Until this thread was a thing all she did was sit on her sofa ignoring her kids all day trying to befriend influencers for mentions. It did work for a while. She got followers by basically doing nothing. But I have seen messages between her and another person on Instagram with a bigger following than her arranging shares but it was her who suggested it. Word is out now and I can’t imagine people wanting to be associated with her for much longer. Loads of Instagrammers read tattle and will see the truth. They’ve been used.

Reactions: 3
Cocaine????
She's very well known in the area she is from (mainly by the boys 🤐😅) ask about 🤷‍♀️
Her partner and her are also well known for cocaine and ketamine use, as her partner frequently has d***ers knocking down the door. Which explains why she dosent want anyone knowing where she lives and why they're always skint and also why her partner is always "asleep"🤷‍♀️😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's very well known in the area she is from (mainly by the boys 🤐😅) ask about 🤷‍♀️
Her partner and her are also well known for cocaine and ketamine use, as her partner frequently has d***ers knocking down the door. Which explains why she dosent want anyone knowing where she lives and why they're always skint and also why her partner is always "asleep"🤷‍♀️😅
Sorry if I’m being stupid but If he’s on drugs wouldn’t he be awake all the time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apparently to skint to pay child maintenance for his other child too.
😯See how much she includes this one?
This child must not generate views/followers unfortunately 🤷‍♀️😥😑

It is heart wrenching watching those poor little children beg for their mothers attention,
only to be neglected every time!
Probably best this child has no contact tbh! ❤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.