Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she tan an actual business (not a fake pyramid scheme one) and she was being like that about people’s different views. No social skills
Exactly this. If she so desperately wants to use Instagram to make her famous, she’s not going to be able to do so by slagging off half of her followers who maybe don’t have the same political views as her. Starts with someone not buying a perfume again and unfollowing as we have heard. She’s tone deaf. She can’t seem to comprehend that people might want different things to her from the government. And is aggressive in putting all of her points forward to the point of intimidating people.

Reactions: 10
Right who has she copied with the 90s Xmas decs polls 😂 Because it will sure as tit be someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every day she posts so early too I just can’t imagine how she finds the time? Like before school, how is she not getting kids ready, I don’t understand how she always has time to be on her phone all day?
HER BF’S VOICE I AM CRYING!!! WTAF?!!!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s an age old thing that talking blatantly about who you vote for and forcing your opinions on others isn’t cool.

I find it weird….hear me out. We all get eye bags and dark circles. But the person with the worst ones I’ve ever seen is promoting an eye cream which is meant to banish dark circles?
Kids are begging for her attention again. Solo parenting but playing make-up adverts.

Reactions: 7
I find it weird….hear me out. We all get eye bags and dark circles. But the person with the worst ones I’ve ever seen is promoting an eye cream which is meant to banish dark circles?
Kids are begging for her attention again. Solo parenting but playing make-up adverts.
Agree, she absolutely can’t be as wealthy as she made out with her boss babe 5k a month or she wouldn’t need to be affiliate linking concealers for pennies. I actually find it terrible she was gifted that (girls) pram but has literally once mentioned the company I’m sure. Talk about take what you can and run.

Reactions: 8
Why does she pretend she is selling expensive perfumes with the pictures of the ones in the shops? I’ve screenshot again to send to the company with her Instagram details. I’m going to ask them if I can get a bottle of the tom ford one for £30 or whatever it is, as that’s what she seems to be advertising.

Why does she pretend she is selling expensive perfumes with the pictures of the ones in the shops? I’ve screenshot again to send to the company with her Instagram details. I’m going to ask them if I can get a bottle of the tom ford one for £30 or whatever it is, as that’s what she seems to be advertising.
The rules don’t apply to the funniest person on Instagram didn’t you know 😂
She can’t give this tit away! It’s buy one get another one free every day 😂

Agreed. It’s very unprofessional for someone with any kind of platform to be involved in false advertising.
she’s done selling of some kind all day long.
Such a boss babe boring her audience for the sake of a few quid showing products she doesn’t use.

The rules don’t apply to the funniest person on Instagram didn’t you know 😂
She can’t give this tit away! It’s buy one get another one free every day 😂
They have replied to me that it is against their rules to do so and asked me for more details

• Heart
Anyone else noticed the second she isn’t scrounging for shares she doesn’t get any more followers? Bit harder isn’t it when you aren’t just getting exposure through people who work for it

Why doesn’t she just donate, literally the whole of Instagram is talking about how nobody has any money? She’ll be “fundraising” for shares too, for followers. Her “platform” is actually the platform of other people. And what was the random rant about gay people today. Just absolute shite messy content all day long pretending to be Amy child’s. Christ this woman even has to copy someone else’s voice

Why doesn’t she just donate, literally the whole of Instagram is talking about how nobody has any money? She’ll be “fundraising” for shares too, for followers. Her “platform” is actually the platform of other people. And what was the random rant about gay people today. Just absolute shite messy content all day long pretending to be Amy child’s. Christ this woman even has to copy someone else’s voice
Because she wants to be seen as a saviour, wants shares and probably has her heart set on a share from bloody McDonalds or something - eyes on the prize! It actually is crazy when you think all she did for months and months was sit on her sofa talking - raked in the followers from bum licking and managed to grow doing F all of interest.

Been a lurker for a long time but decided to make an account. I just don’t understand what her direction is? Attempts to come across as supporting the hard-up whilst claiming a few months back that she is earning ‘£1000s a month’ now from selling poor quality perfume which is well known as a pyramid scheme - actively seeking out others on her stories to join to make her more wealthy. Let me also tell you that before she started it she would SLAG OFF any form of social selling online! She made herself look like a giant hypocrite. The sharing shoutouts with bigger accounts than hers, she is well known for doing this now I agree. She doesn’t seem to have any imagination of her own, she clings to the bigger accounts in an attempt to be pulled up through the ranks by them.
And that’s what she’s done for quite a while now. She also has never had a day off Instagram to anyone’s knowledge. I would say she’s addicted!

no, never off Instagram or her phone. It’s sad really as the kids will remember her constantly on her phone. She also had a big fallout with someone called money mum because she accelerated in growth past Sophie and she couldn’t stand it and was bitter with jealousy and slagged her off all over her stories by showing her social blade.

Jesus early evening and all she can think about is to ask people why they are on her page. Has she not got four kids who will be needing here at 5pm more than any other time of day? People will mostly write “I came here from Scarlett” or “I came here from Crazy Mumma” or whatever she’s called. Tbf there will be about 50 names people will write about how they found her 😂 None of them will be there because of her political rants or non stop moaning on the sofa!

Reactions: 6
Been a lurker for a long time but decided to make an account. I just don’t understand what her direction is? Attempts to come across as supporting the hard-up whilst claiming a few months back that she is earning ‘£1000s a month’ now from selling poor quality perfume which is well known as a pyramid scheme - actively seeking out others on her stories to join to make her more wealthy. Let me also tell you that before she started it she would SLAG OFF any form of social selling online! She made herself look like a giant hypocrite. The sharing shoutouts with bigger accounts than hers, she is well known for doing this now I agree. She doesn’t seem to have any imagination of her own, she clings to the bigger accounts in an attempt to be pulled up through the ranks by them.
And that’s what she’s done for quite a while now. She also has never had a day off Instagram to anyone’s knowledge. I would say she’s addicted!
She used to slag off anyone making money online! If they were involved in an MLM she was relentless! Stories and stories slating anything like that then voila! One day she’s doing it too, so embarrassing! Does she not remember people have been watching?! I just won’t ever get over people coming online and saying not got anything to tell you really 🤯 duck off then! Live your REAL life!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone want any bottled cat piss that has been sat in her cupboard forgotten about and going off for a year? Sell sell sell as usual. I really wish she would give a trigger warning when she’s going to show us her skin falling off

• Haha
Can guarantee nobody found her account in a normal manner! The whole of the results will say the names of the people who shared her. Built herself up on the hard work of others while she just sat on her sofa selling every day. The way she was talking about that charity, could she be anymore full of herself “I have lots of contacts”, “I’ve been speaking to” “I’ve been speaking to such and such who runs the place”. So well connected 🙄 Loads of people round up now at McDonald’s but that’s not how she wants to do it of course 🙄

She’s trying to say people found her account through her amazing reels….however given that tit show one tonight hopefully she can see people aren’t interested. They may have been before she sold day in, day out. Also what a tit reel. Hoping the gifted one gets her some likes….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.