Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying about her struggling for money as she was on universal credit and then comes along the fake perfume and she’s raking it in but clearly hasn’t updated uc or the tax man not a good fraud investigator especially when she’s far too open on instagram
far too open. Which is it universal credit or fifty grand a year flogging fake perfume. Anyone reading this spread the word about this thread because this woman is the worst. Purposefully shouting her strong opinions all the time as if her opinions are the correct ones. Imagine what she would be like if she found out someone was claiming and working two jobs and one was totally under the radar. She would rip them a new one on her stories.

Reactions: 11
She’s a perfect example of people who are aggressive and shout loudly tending to be guilty of something and they deflect it by being loud to take the focus off themselves. As the person said above she would dedicate a whole bunch of stories to people claiming and working if she found out someone was. Or someone working cash in hand just like she is.

Reactions: 10
“Disagree with me all you want”. She’s desperate to make her account one that grows due to being controversial and argumentative. Why is she always looking for disagreements? It’s like she wants to be the next Katie Hopkins, well known for being really vocal. She also said a while back that tattle has a place in life, she seemed very desperate for a thread so surely she should be pleased she’s now got a (very active!) thread.

I think word is spreading of this thread as I am in one group chat and my friend is in another and lots of screenshots have been shared on there. I’ve noticed a lot of people who used to like her now can’t stomach her. The constant selling, the constantly calculated shoutouts. If you don’t have much of a following you’ll be lucky if she double taps your message. But if you’ve got a decent account she sees potential for herself and is all over those people.

Here she goes again tagging Scarlett….and Scarlett plays right into her hands by sharing her. If Scarlett had 1000 followers as if she would be tagging her all of the time 😂
She hasn’t done one of those ‘I’m not ashamed to ask you all to share me’ things for a while where we all die of embarrassment for her

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s on some kind of housing benefit too. Never see her house. Milking the system with two jobs, one undeclared and of course all of these affiliate link commissions won’t be evidenced anywhere either. Yet making out she’s a spokesperson for the hard done by working class.

She’ll be messaging Look Fantastic too to keep up with Scarlett, she tries to do everything she does. In our group she’s just known as Saleswoman Sophie. Have I got a deal for you today. And guess what it’s even better than the one I made half of you buy about 3 days ago. She’ll be giving them away soon. Even then they’ll be too expensive for what they are 😂😂

What does the strange little man do for a living? So that’s fraud investigator salary, universal credit, perfume income (£4 grand a month apparently 😂) plus his income too. Think she needs to have a long hard think about who exactly she’s ‘representing’ on Instagram as they sound like they would be heading for the 40% tax bracket if it were all declared!!!! She just plays the skint and hard-up card to appear relatable!

Wtf happened to the Croc collab she was doing? Clearly she chased them for freebies and to collab with them, they wouldn’t just so happen to find her on IG. Making out like she was headhunted 😂 That’s never been mentioned again either. And if she’s really earning all of these £1000s a month tax free then why has she accepted a baby girl’s buggy as a freebie for her newborn SON?! Surely you would want to get something special for your last baby (as she’s said he is) than whatever you could beg for free

Reactions: 8
I find the way she’s always banging on about how she votes really classless. People are from all walks of life and vote for people for all different reasons. How does she expect to be the popular instagrammer she so desperately desires to be, by spitting hate constantly over the people who voted in a different way to her? Because as someone pointed out earlier which she can’t seem to grasp, is that the government in power are in power because of a majority vote. So she’s annoying a lot of people every time she does it. And no, I am not a tory voter believe it or not! But her hashtags #arrestboris etc just make her look very childish. ‘If I shout load enough more people will vote how I want them too’. Like a stroppy teenager. I AM RIGHT AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS WRONG

She’s been thinking for ages now she’s one of the most popular accounts out there. It’s funny to see in fact how many people dislike her. The way she’s been desperate to get big on Instagram has been a car crash to watch. Thinking it’s normal to say, you need to be sharing me because I’m very funny and keep you all entertained every day. How? By chatting tit on her sofa trying to drum up story views and followers by being so forceful with her opinions. Making people feel like her opinions are the only ones that matter? Honestly go and put a T-shirt on that doesn’t have snot all over it

The Croc collab 😂 She actually expected people to believe she hadn’t gone chasing them 😂

• Haha
Why is she posting about filters when you only have to scroll down a very short way on her grid and everything was filtered? Every single reel? But now she’s acting like she’s never been in agreeance with them? Oh that’s right cos she’s copying her insta bessies. Literally everything up until Feb was filtered.

Why is she posting about filters when you only have to scroll down a very short way on her grid and everything was filtered? Every single reel? But now she’s acting like she’s never been in agreeance with them? Oh that’s right cos she’s copying her insta bessies. Literally everything up until Feb was filtered.
I hate this too. When people have jumped on to something that they can see becoming the way forward and act like it’s always been their opinion. Has she forgotten we can all see her grid? Only up until about 2 months ago she was using them on stories too I’m sure, because I remember the day she credited Scarlett as to why she wouldn’t be using them anymore 😂 She needs to get out of that woman’s arse!

‘I know I’ll get untold messages about baby’s outfit’. Oh get over yourself 😂 Not sure why but she really reminds me of trailer park trash, the whole family in their poor quality chav-suits all the time. Anything for an Aff link bought on Klarna 😂

Reactions: 7
Moaning that she hasn’t got time to get ready whilst sitting on the sofa documenting it for the gram. Her kids all over her as usual wishing they were as interesting to her as her phone is

Reactions: 6
I agree she’s just someone who was milking the system, universal credit or whatever it was that she used to bang on about, who managed to arse lick some decent insta players, grew her account a bit now uses it to sit at the top of her pyramid whilst claiming UC, working and having a hidden second income which outweighs the first if what she says is true. Hardly influencer worthy is it?

Did we just have a weekend with no sales?! Has she been hacked?! 😂 I don’t think she’s coping well as a mum of 4, she looks ill.

Reactions: 7
The fourth was a content baby. She saw how much Scarlett’s account grew while she was pregnant. And as soon as her account got a bit busier (from asking for shares) than bam, she’s done the same.

I don’t think we’ve had her ramming her political opinions down our throats for about 48 hours either 😂
Bet she’s fuming that 3 of the kids are ill and keeping her off the gram so she can’t get more followers. She would usually come on anyway though. Anyone notice she’s also following nearly 4000 people…..so not exactly a following of 27K is it….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.