Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decent influencers don’t constantly come on their stories either. Just the ones who are desperate to be decent. They post like 2-3 pics a day at most. They don’t rabbit on like a broken record when they’ve got several children aged 4 and under around them. They’re busy parenting. Would love to know how much tax she’s paying on her £4 grand a month then

Reactions: 8
The fake airhead voice that she puts on most of the time is unbearable. No way does she actually talk like that

Reactions: 9
Wonder who her next target will be for a shoutout. She can’t seem to go longer than about 2 weeks without trying to grow her bleeping account off the back of someone else who has actually done well for themselves.

I have spoken to several people on Instagram who all say the same, the perfumes have taken over her whole account! She does one deal but then 3 days later she has a better one 🤯 How are people meant to trust her? My mate messaged me today as she bought two for a certain price last week and today she’s seen they are giving more off! Whilst she’s pretending she has sympathy for people on low incomes. So wrong!

• Wow
I have spoken to several people on Instagram who all say the same, the perfumes have taken over her whole account! She does one deal but then 3 days later she has a better one 🤯 How are people meant to trust her? My mate messaged me today as she bought two for a certain price last week and today she’s seen they are giving more off! Whilst she’s pretending she has sympathy for people on low incomes. So wrong!
Thats disgraceful. The whole thing is just deceitful.

Reactions: 7
I did what someone else did on here the other day and reported her for using those perfume pics and I got an email thanking me and saying they are going to look into it!
Does she expect to sell any EYBRATORS looking like that?! Her bags go down to her chin and they have done for months!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She copied mother in law stories from another influencer, but now claims it as her own. She’s NOT naturally funny, it’s all too staged in her bid for fame. Can she not just have a day with her baby without thinking of her bloody Gram engagement? Why does she keep calling the baby by his middle name as well?!

What’s her obsession with bashing the government constantly? Whoever was in power she would attack as she tries to draw people to her account for being controversial. Talking about how the rich are so much better off and how unfair it is whilst saying she makes £4K a month? That’s nearly £50,000 a year. Does she not realise some people are literally scraping by?

And she has to ask her followers for baby advice because when you really think about it - when have your ever seen this woman with a friend? Clearly has none because she thinks she’s better than everyone. Another sure sign that Instagram has become her reality and actual life just isn’t of interest to her anymore.

She can’t help herself can she?
Shared two large accounts in a row.
Desperate for them to mention her back.
It’s all so calculating. Why doesn’t she just try to make it authentically like everyone else does? It’s all shortcuts in her get rich quick plan.
Anyone ever seen her share any small accounts? Nope didn’t think so!

Heard it all now, her promoting weight loss products. How is she qualified to flog this tit? What happened to weight/size not mattering? So triggering for people

Heard it all now, her promoting weight loss products. How is she qualified to flog this tit? What happened to weight/size not mattering? So triggering for people
This is exactly what has been discussed in a group that I am in this morning (it’s quite a large group too). She’s selling her soul for her own finances. Perfumes all day every day was bad enough, let alone diet tit!

• Angry
I take it nobody wanted to play mother in law stories then 😂 It was always answers she had sent herself anyway to try and make funny content. Sorry if it’s been said but why is the baby boy in a girl’s floral buggy?!

Wow everyone! She has 12 heavily discounted bottles of piss to sell! How is this different from every other day when they are heavily discounted 😂😂 Diet tit too, wow she really has sunk to the lowest of lows. Still at least she will be able to easily pay her bills whilst she pretends to be an advocate for poor people whilst making 50 grand a year according to her! Paying no tax though and also has another job 👍🏼 Alright for some!

Ohhhhhh Sophie, of course everyone sees what you’re doing 🙄 Trying to latch on to that girl who has started a collab with Boohoo today because she is all over Boohoo’s stories. Couldn’t be for a genuine reason could it. Course not, always thinking about how she can get more followers this idiot!

• Angry
I think she’s reading here. Justifying the mother in law stories. Wonder if there will be buy one get one free on perfume and diet pills tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 7
Is she actually having a laugh! All that free gifted make-up when she always looks the state she looks?! Oh but I’m sure she didn’t approach BPerfect cosmetics because they have 800,000 followers 😂 She’s honestly such a joke! Now selling something she clearly has never mentioned before or had any interest in!

• Haha
Came on here to say the same! I don’t think she’s ever worn or talked about a scrap of make-up in her life! But she’s got her sights set on Scarlett’s sized account so she will do whatever it takes to get followers. Even if it’s flog something she’s not interested in. During a recession that she claims to be outraged by.

Reactions: 6
Her bf makes me feel sick. He is like a little scrawny elf with his yellow teeth in her grid photo. She’s twice the size of him. I bet he’s like her submissive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.