Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally never mentioned before that she was a beautician 😂 It’s always been bragging about the fraud thing. Yet now she’s been given a load of make-up for free she thought she better say it to make it slightly believable!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s literally never mentioned before that she was a beautician 😂 It’s always been bragging about the fraud thing. Yet now she’s been given a load of make-up for free she thought she better say it to make it slightly believable!!!!!
My thoughts exactly! She’s just after every single opportunity to make money. I’m sure soon she’ll try and make money out of her little boy’s heart condition. Sell her soul for £100 this one. What’s original about her account please? Nothing! It’s a bloody selling account!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s clearly reading here to be posting about how the internet is such a judgemental place. The music “a strong, intelligent woman”, do me a favour! She’s just a sales person with no morals! Diet pills, eye cream, make-up that she’s never ever worn or wanted to 😂
Why does she try and use a false “common” voice when she speaks? To try and make her more relatable to the lower income people she claims to represent whilst bragging she’s on £50 grand a year on her side job!? She is honestly disgraceful! Shove your eye cream up your boyfriend’s little gremlin arse!

My friend actually was in her crappy perfume cult and she treated them so badly that half of them left. Speaks to everyone like they are stupid and it’s her way or the highway apparently. Which I can well believe just watching her Instagram with her fake strong opinions that she shows, trying desperately to intimidate people. she is a bully and likes to make people feel inferior and stupid.

Reactions: 12
bleeping embarrassing that her boyfriend (that looks like he’s got the clap) is always asleep. She laughs about it like it’s funny but deep down they clearly have a tit relationship and spend no time together at all. Hardly surprising though while she lives her life tag-happy on Insta trying to get mentions every second of the day. Seriously duck off and pay your taxes instead of all this cash in hand!!!

The common theme here seems to be the extent to which she thinks so highly of herself. She thinks she’s hilarious, thinks she’s successful, thinks her kid is gifted like her. She is absolutely not as important in fraud investigation as she makes out or she wouldn’t be dodging HMRC like she is. She’s probably the receptionist. I can’t believe she actually went and bought that girls BooHoo’s clothing range collab in a desperate attempt to get on Boohoo’s stories no doubt 😂😂 And she does everything that bleeping Scarlett’s World does! She has no niche unless it’s sat on the sofa. Why is she talking about fillers today when I thought she was meant to be so avidly into cosmetics?! Surely she can put her skills and passion to use on her face 😂😂

She is disgusting. I hope HMRC catch up with her. Fraud investigator my arse! Anything to make her feel important. If you were that important love you wouldn’t be flogging fake perfume! Anyone notice she never shows anything of her house? All we see is dark circles and a gritty sofa. She needs to start using filters again instead of copying her insta mates whose arses she’s firmly wedged up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh there’s a surprise she’s on her sofa again. Wearing all that invisible make-up that she has such an interest in 😂 Can’t believe she actually approached a cosmetics company when we’ve never seen her wear any 😂 Anything for the freebies soph 😂 Oh I’m sure it didn’t sway you at all that they have lots of followers 😂 Whose arse is she going to jump on next to inflate her account a bit more, seeing as it’s the most important thing in her life, never mind the four kids she neglects for the gram. She hasn’t gone after that alabamalola for a while, maybe her. She’ll be in the DMs of about 10 accounts with decent engagement and then she’ll smoothly ask if they want to Shout each other out, I’VE SEEN A MESSAGE OF HER ASKING 😂 Imagine those screenshots in group chats, she’s getting a right name for herself! Bet she’s gutted she didn’t make the grade for BooHoo’s stories despite buying all that tatt 😂

Last edited:
I can’t stand it when these people affiliate link things that they have no intention of buying but again, she’s always thinking of making money off the back of other people.

She looks really unwell she’s so pale. She really should go back to a filter. Surely as a sales person (because that’s all she is) she needs to look decently turned out? She can’t seriously keep trying to flog an eye cream for dark circles when hers look like that. Can’t believe how active this thread is either. Her plan to get more followers from Scarlett by meeting up with her kindsa backfired 💀

Reactions: 8
Seems like other people on IG are noticing all she does is sit on her sofa! Someone said on Scarlett’s thread that crazy new Mumma has been moaning about how beggy Sophie is for mentions too. Anyone else notice she doesn’t mention the twin boy or show him much at all? The oldest is definitely here more favoured child, but of course she’s “gifted” isn’t she 🧐

Why is she so aggressively obsessed with slating the government? Sorry but whoever is in power whether you agree with it or not THE MAJORITY VOTED. So therefore you’re in the bloody minority love! Also I don’t think either party supports tax dodging 😂

Why has she gone dark? It’s made her look even paler than before!!! Here she goes with her opinions on anything in the press/ Tik Tok. There would be no innocent until proven guilty with this one would there!!!! I take it she’s 100% reading tattle too 😂 Didn’t want to mention the bit about not paying her tax though I noticed!

Used to think her account was ok but then it started to be 20 minute stories about this and that perfume every single day or wanting people to join her pyramid scheme so I unfollowed. I know several girls who did the same

I see she’s playing Poor Me now with the trolls 🙄
The new mum card.
Plenty of people are new mums, like the ones she tries to join her cult to pay her wages.
Mlm pyramid scheme advocate whilst moaning about how the government is ripping everyone off.
as someone said above, whether she likes it or not, Tory voters were the majority. That’s how it works head. So aggressive towards others who vote in a way she didn’t agree with. Bet she’s been happy to take any benefits the tories have implanted for childcare

The second badly behaved mum was back on Instagram after a month’s break she was immediately posting her on her story. Desperately trying to get on BBM’s stories as she knew loads of people would be watching as she had just returned. She’s so predictable. Calculating, at every opportunity, how she can get shared. She don’t give a tit about the small accounts that are desperate to grow now, like she once was, relying on shares (still is as her content is boring as duck)

Reactions: 7
can you imagine waking up every day and your first thought being how can I get followers today. I better get on Instagram immediately even though I have nothing to say

Reactions: 7
The fake airhead voice! She Pretends she can’t speak properly “I’ve WORE gloves”. And when she says stuff like “anyfing”. Which one is it Sophie?! Really intelligent as you seem to think or struggling to grasp basic grammar???

Reactions: 5
I remember her saying about her struggling for money as she was on universal credit and then comes along the fake perfume and she’s raking it in but clearly hasn’t updated uc or the tax man not a good fraud investigator especially when she’s far too open on instagram

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.