Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 2 group chats I am in have people saying they bought this perfume offer she’s done today 3 weeks ago and it was more expensive. Forty pound or something like that. I don’t think it should be allowed that she can do this. ‘Amazing deal’ constantly then it just gets cheaper. She must know people are watching who have paid more for the same thing. No wonder she’s losing followers

Reactions: 10
From what she was saying on her stories yesterday it just sounds like she’s annoyed she can’t get as many followers because of the baby and the kids needing her. Why is she always thinking about making stories. Shouldn’t it be think of the kids first and any left over time is Instagram? She never makes any original content anyway, she’s only grown from shoutouts. Priorities are so messed up here. And don’t even get me started on her selling stories today. Surely they should be labelled Ad too.

She needs to give her head a wobble! This is something else people have picked up on lately, everyone who has 10K plus following on Instagram she calls “my friend”. No Sophie they are people you’ve met on an app who have a decent following. Would she duck be sharing “Chloe’s book business” if Chloe and her book business had 500 followers 👽 Course she bloody wouldn’t! Nothing in it for her! She knows exactly what she’s doing because she knows she’ll get mentioned back. Crafty, calculating saleswoman!

Reactions: 11
No there’s no woman who takes away your children in your pyramid Sophie. Just you who benefits way more financially than anyone else. She’s got a screw loose constantly talking about Instagram domination. Honestly get your perspective back woman. Why does she think her followers want to keep hearing about how far she can fly (how big her account can get she was meaning) when 90% of people are struggling just to get by

She’s losing followers all of time time. Whatever she gains she loses unless she gets big mentions. Which just goes to show that if she does it properly now and uses her own content she won’t grow. She went up now she’s back down straight away again.

The way she is now saying people don’t know, they presume. Well not really because you’ve overshared about universal credit on your stories and now it’s backfired because you’ve also said you’re earning £1000s a month. Which I don’t necessarily believe as otherwise why would you be so bothered about global domination of Instagram? Doesn’t add up.

She needs to give her head a wobble! This is something else people have picked up on lately, everyone who has 10K plus following on Instagram she calls “my friend”. No Sophie they are people you’ve met on an app who have a decent following. Would she duck be sharing “Chloe’s book business” if Chloe and her book business had 500 followers 👽 Course she bloody wouldn’t! Nothing in it for her! She knows exactly what she’s doing because she knows she’ll get mentioned back. Crafty, calculating saleswoman!
YES! This is what myself and my friendship group have noticed! She calls people with decent accounts her “friends”. It’s all about flattery and stroking their egos so that she can work towards the mentions! Her account would be nothing without the mentions, she has no niche/content. I really hope she just enjoys P’s party that she’s been talking about and puts the phone down for once. This Instagram takeover she’s always going for is pathetic. As someone else said, why would that be of interest to her if she was earning £1000s a month? the only answer is, because she wants to be famous. Although famous for what exactly?!

Her account used to be a quite a nice parent account to be honest. When she got to about 15K followers she started with the piggy backing off other people. Then came her strong desire to grow which she’s always very vocal about. Then her head got massive and she started with all of the “I am the main character” and “I am an icon” bullshit which she copied from badly behaved mum (when isn’t she copying?) and she just got worse and worse from there. That’s when she really started to constantly befriend people for shoutouts. I’ve seen messages between her and an account with around 30K followers. It’s very cringe

Won’t show her house for security reasons my arse. Wouldn’t show your kids if you were that bothered. The house doesn’t live up to her Boss Babe narrative that’s why. She’s shown us the make-up 😂 She’s going for the mention from their account with 800 thousand followers of course! Spend money on perfume or make-up PLEASEEEE so I get paid but you can’t heat your homes

Reactions: 9
Just backing up what I said previous about the account 7 Under 11 who has said on her stories that her story views are now 3000 …. Point proven I’d say! Sophie will be all over her like a rash more than ever now though 😂

I think she’s reading here because the past 2 weeks has been the only time she’s not been on her stories asking for shares and mentions, telling us all she keeps us entertained and you’d pay for a Beyoncé ticket (copying what Scarlett says) - and guess what? It’s been the only time she’s dropped/ not gained followers. And no staged sharing between her and other accounts. Her account is nothing without other people being pressurised into sharing her.

Absolutely stupid excuse about a floor plan and burglars 😂 Showing rooms of the house doesn’t give anyone a floor plan. Until about a week ago all we knew about her was a sofa and a plant. If she’s that worried about security then she would keep her kids off her account. As someone else said it’s purely because it might not look like a house of someone bringing in £5000+ a month from perfume, UC and her other job. Plus his wage on top! Yet she’s still trying to be a spokesperson for poverty. Absolute joker.

She goes begging even in popular accounts comments as well to try and get noticed. she’s under every pic brown nosing to the point of embarrassment. She does this and then gets in their DMs then goes for the mention when she can to get shared. It’s like a bleeping grooming process! So calculated and fake

I bet if someone said to her, I’ll give you 1000 followers for a house tour she’d agree 😂 Absolute bullshit. The constant slating of the politicians gets me. She legit thinks she’d do a better job. When will she wake up and realise any insta followers she has is down to other people and not her

Whoever called using the baby as content/engagement was right. She can’t get followers without the shortcuts she’s been using from others

She really will stop at nothing for those likes will she?
Nope! In her mind every move she makes on Instagram is (as she’s so vocal about) to get a bigger account. She’ll kiss arse of anyone she sets her sights on, call them her best mate, pretend to be a poverty representative to be relatable, the list goes on. There is nothing natural about this woman, everything is part of her plan to be liked & to become an influencer. Can’t wait until HMRC catch up with her. What a great story - the fraud investigator committing fraud with her undeclared income threw perfume and affiliate links.

Agree. Everything about her is false. It was only a matter of time before people picked up on the way in which she’s used others to grow herself

Wish she’d piss off with all of the political correspondence bullshit! Classless, judgmental and on the attack for anyone who doesn’t vote Labour like her. Yet voting in the way of the minority of the country, but still not understanding she’s been outnumbered 😂 No offence to anyone who votes in any way at all, but then I’m not aggressively going on about it all of the time on a public social media account

Nope! In her mind every move she makes on Instagram is (as she’s so vocal about) to get a bigger account. She’ll kiss arse of anyone she sets her sights on, call them her best mate, pretend to be a poverty representative to be relatable, the list goes on. There is nothing natural about this woman, everything is part of her plan to be liked & to become an influencer. Can’t wait until HMRC catch up with her. What a great story - the fraud investigator committing fraud with her undeclared income threw perfume and affiliate links.
Yes that would probably make the papers 😂 She needs making an example out of. She’s been way too open on social media trying to be relatable with her UC and now it’s backfired

It’s the hypocrisy that pisses people off the most. As she always wants to get at people who don’t do things in a way that she thinks is right. Attacking the “rich” who you would think were murderers the way she spits hate at any given opportunity. God forbid some people are wealthy due to sacrifices and working hard? Makes out she’s brutally honest yet uses other people all of the time to get ahead.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.