Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah agreed, they’ve given up on instagram now, its only on SC that they post and thats not real stuff, just posted for their ego’s to feel relevant. I guess that they think it looks good for them taking time off insta but by the time their back no one will know them, their following has dropped to 88 so theyve fallen out with a few to unfollow. I seen one of their old youtube videos that someone posted during their exposure and faeza who was smaller than she is now in the arms etc was claiming to be a US size something (not sure the size she said) but when i checked at the time im sure she was claiming to be a UK size 8, looking at her here and before id put my life on her clothes all being a UK size 12, aside from all the surgery her arms are untoned, her thighs and bottom of her legs all join into one 😳 im not in no way saying a size 12 is fat but pointing out the fact her deluded head thinks shes an 8 and bullying others for being the size she actually is, a 12 is a nice size to be what makes her look like a brick tit house is the lopsided huggge implants, lipo in the middle and filler in the arse, plus shes always tryna squeeze into sonias clothes which makes her look ten times worse, its like putting an elastic band around a tree when she wears dresses in at the waist.
also as someone pointed out Sonia is always dressed in the same stuff 👏🏻 So true, she wears boob tube dresses yet never does her make up past her long arse chin, the neck and chest are always 5 shades lighter, she looks so out of proportion and to stiff, if i was a rich guy at a party or a rapper etc, id scan that boat and look for a girl i could party with during my time there, i certainly wouldn’t pick these two sat with faces like slapped arses, outdated wardrobes and greasy hair, you only gotta look at them dance to know them hips would be no good in bed 😂😂. The thing that baffles me is they chose this life, the poor innocent ones who are trafficked around the world has no say in the routine they are dealt, these two can do a 9-5, had the chance to influence but chose this life because they need their ego filled in the sense that men want them more than other girls, dont matter that they pay etc, they get off being picked, its so odd, that they chose to hoe out and then go on SC longing for love and romance in the sensitive kind, reflects the height of their mentality

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sonia could’ve given Faryal a run for her money in the Asian bridal modelling industry but it might kill SF to be associated with anything Asian.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was just scrolling thru some Facebook videos and found this!!
This guy really articulates so well when it comes to iNfLuEnCerS Being racist. We should show him jigsaws voice message

https:// fb.watch/ajd3pvzMMn/

Reactions: 1
A fake wannabe Kuwaiti who clearly hasn’t done her research..
I wonder what ethnicity she’ll claim if she ever comes back..bc if it’s Arab, I’ll happily watch them get cancelled again.
So guys I met fyza in 2015 for a makeup trial at my house in Hendon, she had travelled from Wembley (that’s where her family were living 2015/2016 which is a very Asian area. She looked NOTHING like how she does know, she had a much larger physique than she does now I’d say a size 12/14.. she has a bandage on her nose as she had just had a nose job but it still looked super swollen. She wasn’t very friendly and was wearing no makeup, she had bad acne all over her face but she blamed it on the surgery that she couldn’t wash her face. I asked her what ethnicity she she quoted “ half Kurdish and half Pakistani “ and I was speaking Punjabi to which she fully understood!! She has been lying since day dot .. dubai police will arrest them if enough people call the head office! I’m fuming to say the least!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 957050
they both look so different without all the photoshop and filters
i don’t understand why Fyza fattens up her face so much? Before fillers her face was lovely proportion. She just looks like someone who stuffs her face with cream cakes all day long, those overwaters who think makeup thins them out. You know those gluttonous overbearing obese women

Reactions: 11
So guys I met fyza in 2015 for a makeup trial at my house in Hendon, she had travelled from Wembley (that’s where her family were living 2015/2016 which is a very Asian area. She looked NOTHING like how she does know, she had a much larger physique than she does now I’d say a size 12/14.. she has a bandage on her nose as she had just had a nose job but it still looked super swollen. She wasn’t very friendly and was wearing no makeup, she had bad acne all over her face but she blamed it on the surgery that she couldn’t wash her face. I asked her what ethnicity she she quoted “ half Kurdish and half Pakistani “ and I was speaking Punjabi to which she fully understood!! She has been lying since day dot .. dubai police will arrest them if enough people call the head office! I’m fuming to say the least!!!
New day new ethnicity to claim 😌

• Haha
I always knew they didn’t look like their photos and videos, they’re all filtered before they post them that much is obvious, but I didn’t realise quite how different they both look. Neither of them have that tiny waist they’ve been claiming to have, smaller waists yes, but not like the photos or videos. The size difference in Faeza’s waist on that photo and the recent Snapchat video! Why do these so called influencers, not just these two, photoshop to the point of looking completely different..HELLO people can still see you in real life?! My mind can’t comprehend how that isn’t embarrassing for Sonia and Faeza or for any other influencer that uses so many filters. I always thought it was kind of obvious they used video filters on their bodies already but now seeing the vast difference between the photos a few posts back and what they usually post, it’s confirmed. All of the surgery and fillers just to use filters over it anyway - the same as Kylie and Kim lmao. That’s about the only thing they have in common. What a waste. And it goes to show how insecure they both are - like we didn’t know already!

Also why do they post photos of random men on their Snapchat stories..it’s really weird for women of their age. Oh let’s post some random guy we don’t know holding wads of cash..it’s like the mindset of a teenager. To be fair why do they even use Snapchat? I don’t know anyone that uses it, not for years, in fact I only downloaded it again to see what crap they were posting for the laughs.

I really would have liked to have seen them make a turnaround but obviously that isn’t going to happen. Their racism is clearly too ingrained. They think staying quiet for a while and doing cake classes is gonna make people forget or help them with their insecurities. Why don’t they use their yachting dollars to get some therapy, or is it all going to their ‘manager’ and their family members who stalk this thread?

A shame Henna disappeared..she probably got threatened by members of the family again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
To be fair why do they even use Snapchat? I don’t know anyone that uses it, not for years, in fact I only downloaded it again to see what crap they were posting for the laughs.
Anyone remember this:
026DE3BD-089A-469D-80B8-B0D31F9EAC18.jpeg

in fairness to other influencers who do snap interesting or money making content…
Not quite sure why SF even bother..
They want to be princesses but are in reality hoes… maybe their content is filtered/censored by them for a reason… what are they hiding?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she was kneading the fondant was she insinuating something else 🧐
And what was the pause when she was selecting the brush! She tries to create some kinda aura but fails big time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eww the kneading 🤮🤢

2 30 year olds applying Cinderella fondant to styrofoam, what a stupid waste of time. Of you had atleast baked a cake to cover I’d understand a little more.

😆 just realised I wrote message instead of massage..

They want to be princesses but are in reality hoes… maybe their content is filtered/censored by them for a reason… what are they hiding?
Oh it seems mute mule is unhiding her pampering session before heading off to sell some more feet pics or to footjob service some “daddy” (not sugar daddy)

• Haha
Ewwww the videos and pictures of Sonia's grimey feet 😩

And the foot massage... you just know the old pervy men on Reddit are going to love that :sick: she knows exactly what shes doing, how disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
i’m sure all you uk girls have heard of elle darby and for those of you who don’t know she’s a uk influencer who’s racist tweets were discovered just days ago. elle’s lost thousands and thousands followers shes gone from nearly having 800k to 711k and it keeps going down, this just made me laugh because sonia and fyza really expect us to believe they lost not ONE follower from their racist antics🤣🤣. at this point they’re the ones who look like fools, if they wanted to carry on buying followers they could have at least made their following drop by the tiniest bit which would have made it look just a little bit believable that they weren’t buying any but nope. did they really think people weren’t going to catch on?? lmao dumbasses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sonia and her long arse chin, looking cute 🤣 in a free promo for scream5 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ewwww the videos and pictures of Sonia's grimey feet 😩

And the foot massage... you just know the old pervy men on Reddit are going to love that :sick: she knows exactly what shes doing, how disgusting
93DF29B6-B95A-40FC-9CD7-CFB6E39CACB4.jpeg
5CF74479-F00C-453C-8B4A-6890182703C2.jpeg
🤢🤢 imagine being famous for being a self hating liar and selling yourself

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.