SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’m so desperate to know is how can you pretend you are sooo into astrology but be lying about your star sign? How does that work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t someone contact the Dubai embassy or government?? Because it’s really bad what she said about how Pakistanis are taxi drivers? Without them , a country can’t even run. Idk who they think they are but a taxi driver has done 1000x more good in the world than them. They could get fined lots of money if Dubai legal team found out what’s said as Dubai already has lots of negative press about how they treat Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi workers !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m really not Fyza 😂 I’m just saying if she went to a Birmingham school someone will have a year class photo with them both on it?? When I was at school everyone in our year had a year photo there was about 200 people in it. So surly someone will have this? And they will prove they from Birmingham and not from wherever they say they are

I’m really not Fyza 😂 I’m just saying if she went to a Birmingham school someone will have a year class photo with them both on it?? When I was at school everyone in our year had a year photo there was about 200 people in it. So surly someone will have this? And they will prove they from Birmingham and not from wherever they say they are
Have you not read the rest of the threads? There’s been numerous childhood school pics of her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh stop cos your actually embarrassing yourself. See your own birth certificate and that of your sister, that’s been posted in the thread, along with some school pics, you muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have you not just seen the photos,her old classmate leaked of faeza shahzad ali on a SCHOOL trip? Nice try derailing ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi everyone I’m quite taken back from this whole situation. I remember them from the scandal with Makeup by Mario and was shocked to see their cousin call them out back then. Never liked them since then and don’t care for them. But as they try to get away by twisting the story in true Faeza fashion I won’t stand for it. Not when they’ve gone as discriminated a group of people already bullied and stereotyped in the UK. I work in social care and brith records are easily available to me. This is for those who still have a shred of doubt they aren’t Pakistani. Or those who think they’re not British citizens/were born n raised in an arab country. Screen capture as many times as you want.
View attachment 883531
YOU DROPPED YOUR CROWN 👑 lmao thank youuu for posting this!!

Loving the childhoods pics too, Henna you absolute queen :cry:❤ more proof that all Pfizer does is talk absolute ass, what a day to be Sonia and Fyza😂😂😂😂 is there an insta group chat where all of this evidence is getting posted?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕 so originally I didn’t want to get involved in anything that has to do with her, I’d never respond to ppl asking about her but tbh it’s getting to the point where it’s out of control and she has an issue with me whether I stay quiet or speak up so I might as well speak up. I had messaged her to pay my respects for her mom and she ignored me which is fine but then went ahead to talk about my mom, my sister and I - we were the Taurus mom, ugly libra daughter and the other one 😂 when I messaged her I told her I had nothing against her and our situation wasn’t that deep, I genuinely did forgive her, all I heard was her say the worst stuff about me but I was like it’s whatever and I felt so bad for her and really did wanna be there for her during her hard time regardless of the situations prior and every time I start to feel bad for her she reminds me why I shouldn’t. So if you guys have any questions or confusions I can answer them for you now. The only thing I can’t answer is why she keeps switching ethnicities lmao, that’s one of my most asked question on Instagram right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕 so originally I didn’t want to get involved in anything that has to do with her, I’d never respond to ppl asking about her but tbh it’s getting to the point where it’s out of control and she has an issue with me whether I stay quiet or speak up so I might as well speak up. I had messaged her to pay my respects for her mom and she ignored me which is fine but then went ahead to talk about my mom, my sister and I - we were the Taurus mom, ugly libra daughter and the other one 😂 when I messaged her I told her I had nothing against her and our situation wasn’t that deep, I genuinely did forgive her, all I heard was her say the worst stuff about me but I was like it’s whatever and I felt so bad for her and really did wanna be there for her during her hard time regardless of the situations prior and every time I start to feel bad for her she reminds me why I shouldn’t. So if you guys have any questions or confusions I can answer them for you now. The only thing I can’t answer is why she keeps switching ethnicities lmao, that’s one of my most asked question on Instagram right now.
Omg henna, first of all love your work! Also, sorry for all you’ve been through she has really been a horrible person to many people especially her family. I want to know why and how her relationship with her own direct family became so bad? Why don’t they both have a relationship with their father/siblings?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for clearing and sorry for what you had to go through.
is it true they have brothers or other siblings? Or other siblings?
How does their dad feel about their behaviour?
Did they ever have a close relationship with their parents like they portrayed?
She used to swear at her mum and called her dad a pussy.

who paid for all the surgery if their dad is unemployed?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone put pics and evidence all together of them being Pakistani aka childhood pictures, school and family they are still faking being Arab because all the articles claim they are British or Arab. Nothing about him being racist to Pakistani people even though they are Pakistani. This needs to end next week they need to admit they are Pakistani the self hate is a joke at this point

Guys please like and share this video
He said it how it is xxx

❤🤍❤

• Heart
Thank you, Henna! It hurt us to see them drag you on their Twitter unnecessarily esp when you’re based in the US and they’re so far away.
Tell us about their relationship with their parents and do they have siblings? What does the family say about these two and why they had a fallout? Seems like their mom was in good terms with the family because she refused to move away from the family even when her health deteriorated.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕
Ms Henna why you gotta join with your damn government name so we can’t get all the really hot tea :D please can I get some clarification about the star sign because I’m in disbelief someone could lie about that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👑speak on it … fully rate you for coming on here and speaking your truth. It’s just so unfortunate.. that you are related to those two severely damaged species…even after all the tit that they said about you and your mom… at least you tried to be the bigger person, but unfortunately their pride, arrogance, jealousy and utter disdain for family and their roots …have sent them psycho and made them so bitter. But you keep doing you, your thriving ✨🤲….and it’s clearly burning them cuz fatza made a sly dig over the weekend, on her booze cruise about “who even listens to cardi b”… again another childish dig knowing u do cardis makeup… but that’s how childish and pathetic these grown ass women have become…but yah spill anything you want… we’re ready for any tea☕😊 x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi Henna, what does her father think of all of this right now? Is it true that Sonia and Fyza are half sisters?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
has anyone contatced mavenbeauty about their racist behaviour yet?? their insta highlights show they're a partner:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.