SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who wants to see the whole snap conversation? Like all what both parts said?! Not defending anything it’s still very disrespectful but I need the whole truth in front of me

Reactions: 5
I think we can tell what the conversation was based on her reply, she sent two voice notes APPARENTLY im response of “terrible bullying hate aimed towards her mum” that she retaliated, the only facts she points out from start to finish is listen witch, your bitter because im pretty, i live in an arab country, i speak arabic and you live in the uk but are from a country where the shag donkeys, it then moves on to her tits and face and high life that the girls dad should be her slave, all of this is evident to the fact the girl said what she owned up to saying, i bet the pie tastes better in Birmingham where they speak urdu, all her rant is clapping back at that comment in a shallow bitter racist way which she then dragged all the innocent Pakistani community into, also her second rant she did was stillllllll going on about how she has amazing looks and no hot girls gives her tit and how she dont have any similar features to the girl because shes hot and the girls ugly etc and how everyone in the uk is jealous and wanting to claim her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who wants to see the whole snap conversation? Like all what both parts said?! Not defending anything it’s still very disrespectful but I need the whole truth in front of me
Go to the last thread and read it

Reactions: 7
Shes defo screenshot the convo but wont show us bcos it will show her to be a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well pfizer claims to have what was said, but doesn’t want to post it as she’s “over” it.

C656546B-AEC1-46BE-B9F9-A55400AAC716.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes defo screenshot the convo but wont show us bcos it will show her to be a liar
Thats what Im really interested in to see, I want to see what was said to her, since she says she’s been bullied for a long time by this girl. We only saw the minced pie and urdu message. I want to see what was said before all that. Imo online bullying is just as a big problem as racism these days.

Reactions: 7
I saw that story … she tripped herself up in her own lies, she said she snapped because it was her moms birthday of all days.

Nothing about her saying she said tit about her mom.

And we heard here response to the girl - we nothing nothing about her mother was even said.

It’s absolutely disgraceful she is using her the death of her mother as a “get out of jail” card on this.

How desperate and low can you get? And the fact she thinks it will blow over like some other people who previously had scandals she mentioned.

I believe this is quite different to there scandals.

I feel so sorry for Fyza, she clearly experienced something in childhood to make her this arrogant, narcissistic supply seeking, deceitful person. People who are addicted to drama like she is have had a very chaotic relationship with a parental figure.

She has so much growing up to do and a lot to learn about herself.

It’s quite frightening to see how deluded and out of touch with reality a person can be.

Edited: so all this is over Birmingham having nicer mince pies that Dubai and being asked why she doesn’t sing in her native language.

Faeza needs professional help. The extreme lengths she goes to avoid accountability for her actions is complete and utter desperation.

They are ruined in Dubai now, bye bye income 💵 No man would pay for someone who behaves like that, afraid they’d go schizophrenic on them.

I wonder where they will move to? 😬

Ooooh!!! She’s lying again and look at her state. She’s scared and not posting evidence? Girl you got nothing to prove that you aren’t a racist bigot! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Well pfizer claims to have what was said, but doesn’t want to post it as she’s “over” it.

View attachment 883009
I’m ok not seeing if she’s saving the evidence for cybercrime police🙄 although I’m very confident it won’t be in her favour or else she would have leaked snippets of her innocence already..like why wouldn’t you if you’re honestly a victim, knowing you can stop your own slander?? It’s common sense, but her incorrect moves have led people to her can of worms and to come to light, the ones she swept under the rug for years…and despite all that is still pretending to be an Arab rn 😩 it’s really taken 6/7 threads to get this point 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m ok not seeing if she’s saving the evidence for cybercrime police🙄 although I’m very confident it won’t be in her favour or else she would have leaked snippets of her innocence already..
Im sure you are right, but I still wanna see it, is that bad? 😆

Which influencers?!
Sorry I should have worded this better. I wasn’t blocked by influencers, I was blocked by Sonia and Faeza on TikTok. Out of thousands of people commenting they chose to block me as I was tagging influencers and replying to people supporting them.
Must have hit a nerve. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fatsa must be really deluded if she thinks her racist voice notes are okay because she wanted to defend herself. Like fair enough you want to retaliate, retaliate. That doesn’t mean you can resort to racism, but its okay cos she “said something about your mum”. Get some help you ugly cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s over a mince comment and being asked why she doesn’t sing in Urdu.
Thank you for the quote and picture :) But as I said that part I already know, I want to see what the girl has said to her in the past since Fyza said shetbewn bullied by her for a long time. I’m just curious because as much as I despise racism I think online bullying is a very big problem as well

Reactions: 1
Thank you for the quote and picture :) But as I said that part I already know, I want to see what the girl has said to her in the past since Fyza said shetbewn bullied by her for a long time. I’m just curious because as much as I despise racism I think online bullying is a very big problem as well
Do you know how snapchat works ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone post a screenshot of the initial conversation where the girl she doxxed simplyy said speak Urdu? I know its in the other thread but I can't find it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.