Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So their parents are British Turkish/ Iraqi ( not that’s it true of course)….where does Kuwait come into it?? How many parents have they had? We know they’re definitely a hybrid of something- not talking ethnicities.
2E609FBC-4897-4CB0-8CE1-EED748EFC4B1.jpeg

Especially the Arab girls, they are very elegant
They’re on another level with their content tbh.. these 2 are probably the worst I’ve seen unless anyone knows of any others…don’t the prosperous influencers wear fast fashion for promotional purposes rather than all of the time? What happened to that Gucci Sylvie bag??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’re obsessed with you Faeza bc no one else is.. speak Arabic??? Then speak it witch.. do your crusty ass make up tutorials in Arabic?? So fluent that Gulf brands are sponsoring you daily..You are where you are cus ppl know you can’t speak it 🤡🤥 they speak Arabic in Israel, you can ship yourself there please if you’re so obsessed with being in an Arabic speaking state, Dubai needs cleaning up 🧹
C949E8AD-749B-45EA-A0B0-F16734DD5AEE.jpeg
PS. Flexing Dubai everyday is such a chavvy Asian thing to do..it’s as if they’ve just landed in an ME country for the first time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 869308

To be honest, I follow a lot of Arab influencers and noticed they don’t rant/swear.
Especially the Arab girls, they are very elegant.

So why this woman thinks people will believe she’s Arab because she puts Arabic quotes up is beyond me.

Anyway, why has Sonia got her pussy out on Snapchat? She’s showing us her lipo belly or disproportionate hips?
Maybes she’s showing the Arab sugar daddies what on offer today.
Omg i literally took a screen shot to say the same 👏🏻 She looks odd, imagine it in real life! They’ve messed up bad, like dodgy patch work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 869308

To be honest, I follow a lot of Arab influencers and noticed they don’t rant/swear.
Especially the Arab girls, they are very elegant.

So why this woman thinks people will believe she’s Arab because she puts Arabic quotes up is beyond me.

Anyway, why has Sonia got her pussy out on Snapchat? She’s showing us her lipo belly or disproportionate hips?
Maybes she’s showing the Arab sugar daddies what on offer today.
I thought that was Nikita dragon at first

We’re obsessed with you Faeza bc no one else is.. speak Arabic??? Then speak it witch.. do your crusty ass make up tutorials in Arabic?? So fluent that Gulf brands are sponsoring you daily..You are where you are cus ppl know you can’t speak it 🤡🤥 they speak Arabic in Israel, you can ship yourself there please if you’re so obsessed with being in an Arabic speaking state, Dubai needs cleaning up 🧹
View attachment 869523PS. Flexing Dubai everyday is such a chavvy Asian thing to do..it’s as if they’ve just landed in an ME country for the first time.
Except she can’t even say a correct fluid sentence in Arabic 😂😂 Us native speakers can hear the struggle fufu. Notice how she skirts saying directly that she’s Arab now. I LiVe n An ArAb CoUnTrY nah sis say the lie with your chest like you used to in interviews.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahh Faeza’s old doxxer habit hasn’t died yet..shouldn’t she be doing new rich influencer things instead of this??

Reactions: 13
A14DF251-2BAF-4C99-974A-A80102D66BC6.jpeg
6CDEE228-71BB-4FF3-980E-940B396034F4.jpeg
Legitimately scared me. You are clapped Faeza. Stop projecting your mental illness it’s embarrassing. Go paint a kindergarten house with Susu it might calm you down.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys the girl they’ve put on their snap is me 🥴🥴 no clue how they know I’m from Manchester but I legit troll them and call them Brummies nothing else and they get that triggered 😂 I’m dead 😂😂😂
. You’re so pretty mashallah. I cannot believe she can use that word ‘ugly’ on another human-being. It’s an insult to God. Allah has made all of us beautiful in our own unique way.
Anyway, faiza needs to see a psychiatrist, who needs to medicate her. That’s girls lost

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Guys the girl they’ve put on their snap is me 🥴🥴 no clue how they know I’m from Manchester but I legit troll them and call them Brummies nothing else and they get that triggered 😂 I’m dead 😂😂😂
This is my first time posting on here, I’m a regular lurker. Im so sorry they did this to you, so bitter and spiteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really don’t get how she thinks she’s even remotely good looking. She looks and behaves like a trans dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
. You’re so pretty mashallah. I cannot believe she can use that word ‘ugly’ on another human-being. It’s an insult to God. Allah has made all of us beautiful in our own unique way.
Anyway, faiza needs to see a psychiatrist, who needs to medicate her. That’s girls lost
I’m new to posting I’m a lurker but thank you, I feel exposed but it’s funny low-key haha

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s beyond stupid if she’s responding to tattlers as salty.. like what are people meant to do here? Exchange make up tutorials? Also would rather be 🙄salty than maliciously toxic in front of a handful of SC viewers and my hairdresser.
People call Chloe Ferry everything under the sun, yet she still has make up brushes with her name on it..#priorities#goals

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m new to posting I’m a lurker but thank you, I feel exposed but it’s funny low-key haha
I hope you keep these screenshots they are UK nationals and there’s laws about cyber bullying as they are well aware. Imagine being 30 and doing this. Astigfirullah trashy never was not even has bins.

you have natural beauty, radiance and pride of your heritage so mad dog fufu was triggered.

side note did you guys notice faeza’s vacant dead eyes and black circles??!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What did the voice notes say? You’re beautiful, don’t listen to her, she had all that surgery and by her own logic is ugly on the outside just like on the inside…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What did the voice notes say? You’re beautiful, don’t listen to her, she had all that surgery and by her own logic is ugly on the outside just like on the inside…
My dad has a kink for donkeys my mum has a “Masala vagina” then something about her body being elite and how my dad is gagging to be with her hahahahaha

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Calling you ugly bc she’s so jealous that after getting all her work done and being toxic, she still isn’t satisfied and would look 💩 without filters. She should tattoo her bleedin face.That’s why she can roam Dubai freely and never be approached by fans- bc there aren’t any and they wouldn’t recognise her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope you keep these screenshots they are UK nationals and there’s laws about cyber bullying as they are well aware. Imagine being 30 and doing this. Astigfirullah trashy never was not even has bins.

you have natural beauty, radiance and pride of your heritage so mad dog fufu was triggered.

side note did you guys notice faeza’s vacant dead eyes and black circles??!
Thank you and I have the screen recordings and screenshots, isn’t cyber bullying a crime in Dubai?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you and I have the screen recordings and screenshots, isn’t cyber bullying a crime in Dubai?
It is you could certainly try to make your case known. I would take this to Twitter and tag Dubai police. It would probably gain traction. There’s a hefty fine for insulting religion too.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Ok good. Keep them and any brands who she works with, trap star etc
Send them via DM to them and also we will do the same.

Time to cancel this ugly ass transgender looking witch.
I have 80K + followers on my Instagram and they’re real. I get more likes and comments than her in 10 mins than she gets in 24 hours
I will expose her on my page too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
wow....just when u think fyza couldnt fall any lower....shes the most pathetic person in the world and she probably thinks shes all cool and edgy bc of what she did but all it shows that she is a bitter hag and fyza you have had like 60 surgeries and even tho surgery isnt a bad thing you STILL arent pretty and you never will be bc ur personality and heart is ugly as hell. the girl she did that to well done for screen recording and screenshots. its time to take these rats down once and for all.

guys we are going full force, fyza has carried on for too long and she needs to be brought back down to earth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.