SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why I have this feeling if they leave Dubai they’re gonna relocate to France Paris?? Especially cause they’re mangers from there as well

Sorry Pfizer if I’ve ruined your escape plan

Reactions: 16

NOOOOOOOO this is so sad....who wouldve known this sweet little girl would turn into a monster

Reactions: 39
I used to follow them before faeza showed her face on the platform. I used to enjoy reading their blog and seeing their life. And even when Faeza showed her face i remember them being so passionate about makeup. I used to love their page and admire their work and honestly i was inspired that her passion and work for makeup took them so far. But everything has turned so ugly these past few years. Their attitudes the way they talk about things, and especially now all of these disgusting racist rants she’s going off about and making fun of girls. She is attacking the pakistani community so badly right now and even tried to drag the Kurdish community as well. Im arab but i never would ever see myself above any other culture especially pakistani. And it makes me so sad that she is also acting as an arab and making fun of pakistanis. I know that this is an issue in dubai but shes making it way worse. Anyways im just trying to say its sad that they have been so self destructive and could have done so much in the beauty world and for their community. Its just very apparent they have ugly hearts.

Reactions: 24
Is it possible to get their birth records ? You know the area they grew up and date of births.

Is this public record in UK or on an acestory site

Highly recommend anyone with some spare time today sends the posts and threads to @liartingz on insta, she’s previously posted before and afters of them and hates when influencers get away with stuff like this

Reactions: 5
How can a simple apology be more embarrassing than everything that has been leaked/gone viral today? Stubborn mule has not got a heart the size of her bleedin ego

Reactions: 24
You’re doing amazing girlssssss, I’m going to send it to Arab news outlets, my friend works for MBC bs I don’t know if they’re relevant enough for them to care. I’ll try anyway.

Reactions: 39
Why do you need to know if they went to a Birmingham school specifically? Strange you worded it that way. At least TRY to make it less obvious it’s you, Faeza.

Reactions: 33
Great idea, I was wondering if birth records are public? Do a family tree on ancestry?

Reactions: 4
Ok schoolgate issue:
When Sonia attended the school it was still probably called Park View. Her tie was red like the pics below until it changed to blue for rockwood.

Reactions: 11
He’s using them to build his name that’s why he won’t give that up I think

Reactions: 9
How can a simple apology be more embarrassing than everything that has been leaked/gone viral today? Stubborn mule has not got a heart the size of her bleedin ego
Literally..how. I’ve never seen such a massive narcissist, her ego knows no bounds. Again just..UNHINGED comes to mind. I see they’ve finally gone silent. Maybe Faeza will copy Kylie’s behaviour in wake of the Astroworld tragedy..totally guilty so stops posting on all socials whilst limiting and deleting comments and trying to distract us with Kim and Pete’s PR relationship..won’t be long before she’ll start posting vain selfies again as if nothing happened. It’s really funny how they’re just throwing stuff in from the camera roll as if a vid of her with a cute dog is gonna save her. I feel sorry for the dog, don’t even get me started on Gumdrop the poor thing

Reactions: 16
Think NS media agency are working overtime tonight….or with any luck dropping them as they should have done 3/4 days ago

Reactions: 15
Can anyone find me the screenshot where Fyza responded to an Egyptian on Snapchat automatically thinking she was Pakistani and saying ‘I will speak and read it the same way you and your curry coach family ... etc and then go back to your own country where they rape women and fuck donkeys’ ???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.