SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So glad he’s calling them out

Haha he said it right!! be gonneth thy self-hating TOAD

Don’t worry it’s going to be revealed soon, and people falling for that are going to look like the plonkers they areauntie Shama Malik I’m look at you x

Reactions: 17
Hmmm they just blocked me 10 mins after Wasimov did…he’s definitely in cahoots with Fatza and Susu what a shame.

Reactions: 17
Silence on SC, does that mean she’s gone crying to Nathan to fix the mess that she’s created?
not the sharpest tools are they.
wannabe influencer uses racism as a weapon in a woke woke world.. how tone deaf

Reactions: 22
I w
he hasn’t blocked me yet but I’m sure it’s coming! Her cousin replied last night & mentioned Fyza’s self destructing behavior & is aware or everything. I reeeeeally hope we see some more “throwbacks” of the girls soon.

Reactions: 20
Can someone send the Sun all the screenshots of Pfizer being racist previously too! Look how she’s trying to twist it QUOTE="mazzer200, post: 7199729, member: 296987"]
It says they contacted Shein for comment, so hopefully that means they’ll be made aware of the situation no matter what now!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 15
No other way we can also let the Sun know that they're Pakistani themselves Will give an even better headline for sure

Reactions: 24
Hmmm they just blocked me 10 mins after Wasimov did…he’s definitely in cahoots with Fatza and Susu what a shame. View attachment 883267
He blocked me too lmao. Isn’t it crazy how many people are undercover racists. Disgusting! They go to that salon everyday, it’s gotta be a large chunk of his bag so I guess that’s why. Or it’s both reasons. What a coward

Reactions: 20
LMAO talk about backpedaling. Not Fatza doing damage control and backpedaling her fat ass by changing the story highlight name from “unapologetic” to “my side”what a lame attempt, we all saw what is was called before, and I’m sure someone has a screenshot

Reactions: 23
Guys look how she changed the title on her highlights from “unapologetic” to “my side!” She’s freaking out because she knows this time she’s not gonna get away with it like before. Bye bye SoniaXFyza
What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall, hahahaha

Reactions: 18

They have made it to the uae Tiktoc

We just need to inform them that these girls are Pakistani because Arabs think these girls are from Kuwait still.

Reactions: 23
Here is proof!

Reactions: 14
The newspapers have to say its 'allegedly' cause she spoke about her mum (cause that's what fyza said) but if us guys have any proof we should defo send it on to that reporter, they could do another story about how she's actually Pakistani

I sent it to the sun and the dailymail and dailystar and tmz and had this back

Reactions: 16
Leyla milani (creator of Hairtamin), negin mirsalehi (creator of Gisou) and desi perkins (Dezi sunglasses/skincare) all still follow them

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.