SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spreading more hate and racism

View attachment 882660
It’s condoning violent and malicious behaviour. Much worse than verbal racism. This girl needs a muzzle and straight jacket 😩
Karma really did come back for her tenfold..
This is for all the people she’s doxxed and scammed and been plain vile to 🥂
Subtle tip for Faeza…if you want damage control..just 🤐..or keep digging deeper. Simple. Consider this as your good advice for the day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine the Dubai government/police hear about this! Pretty sure they won’t like the negative way these two imbeciles are representing UAE and Arabs
Well I found an email address yesterday for the Dubai police and dropped them an email with the Audio etc, so don’t know if anything will come of it! But can’t stand that this pathological lying bish, just keeps twisting the narrative and lying to cover up her racism and clear psychotic issues, but these two really need to be cancelled ASAP🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg can someone shut this bish up!!! She has now gone on insta and is spreading her lies saying that eyupmatey abused Fyzas mom! bleeping liar, post the proof then. Has anyone got a screenshot of the original conversation just to get that out there and prove this bish as a liar. Someone also needs to make a video of her current rant where she is saying she has never been problematic and then post all the lovely screenshot of all the racist tit she's said over the years. You're like a fish out of water now Fatza panicking you will lose it all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Aaliyah.jm posted, I’m really glad she did because I was thinking she wasn’t going to..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg can someone shut this bish up!!! She has now gone on insta and is spreading her lies saying that eyupmatey abused Fyzas mom! bleeping liar, post the proof then. Has anyone got a screenshot of the original conversation just to get that out there and prove this bish as a liar. Someone also needs to make a video of her current rant where she is saying she has never been problematic and then post all the lovely screenshot of all the racist tit she's said over the years. You're like a fish out of water now Fatza panicking you will lose it all.
Does anyone have screen recordings of her first rant? When she first posted the picture of the lovely girl from Manchester? Even then nothing was mentioned about her mother, that video needs to be posted to prove it was never about her mother.
The one where she is saying “she does not even look like me” “beauty shows on your face” bla blaa

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really wanted to reply with the Khole K’s gif of LIAAARRRRRR 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her cuz needs to go in for the kill, that will pay her back for all the years of bullying and also stick up for her family, expose all the msgs shes ever sent her family! Expose all the hate shes said about her mum that she claims to love, she deserves it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does anyone have screen recordings of her first rant?
someone will most definitely have it.
Guys she’s claiming she has a recording of what the girl sent her! I am dying!! She’s digging herself a deeper hole. Surely you would release it right :ROFLMAO:
The girl did not send her abuse everyday lmao, she sent her something humorous once about urdu and it set Fyza off.
I love how she’s using her dead mother as an excuse for her behaviour when in reality it has f%#* all to do with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her cuz needs to go in for the kill, that will pay her back for all the years of bullying and also stick up for her family, expose all the msgs shes ever sent her family! Expose all the hate shes said about her mum that she claims to love, she deserves it.
She prolly laughing in the States and thinking karma got the better of them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi 👋🏼. After all these years it seems to FINALLY be catching up with them. Think this is going to be my new favourite thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I read somewhere that the picture isn’t really their mum it’s another lady. But their mother has passed and that’s not her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Faeza’s latest Snapchat rant

Wow!!! So Faeza claims she can’t stand to look at the screenshots again of the alleged slander of her late mother to show the receipts!??? It’s because that poor girl joked about a mince pie from Birmingham and asked you to speak Urdu, so YOU slandered and doxxyed her and even your OWN Pakistani mother with your filth. Liar liar pants on fireeeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Faeza’s latest Snapchat rant

Wow!!! So Faeza claims she can’t stand to look at the screenshots again of the alleged slander of her late mother to show the receipts!??? It’s because that poor girl joked about a mince pie from Birmingham and asked you to speak Urdu, so YOU slandered her and even your OWN Pakistani mother with your filth. Liar liar pants on fireeeeeee
She also doxxed the poor girl which is also disgusting!

Reactions: 9
A67FDFFD-15FA-49FB-BF4B-2673FD271B3C.png

Ive emailed this with the screen shots etc but dont have the video, anyone who can email the video with pics then please do, lets get this on dailymail along with the background story…. Send all the messages from people unfollowing them (missguided etc, her cuz reply, all the influencers replies and every last bit of tit fyza has done

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I read somewhere that the picture isn’t really their mum it’s another lady. But their mother has passed and that’s not her.
Girl that must be something that’s been taken out of the damn rumour mill because that woman looks just like Faiza lol

Reactions: 12
Funny thing is all Faeza had to do was keep her big mouth shut in the first place all of this wouldn’t be happening but no. Having fun Faeza because I certainly am? About time you get called out big time been getting away with way to much over the years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Girl that must be something that’s been taken out of the damn rumour mill because that woman looks just like Faiza lol
Yeah that’s what I thought. But on tiktok a girl from her area Birmingham said it. Then they said something like the paid a woman with surgery. Idk I’m just reading lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You know if that woman wasn’t there mom I would not be surprised. Because come on. The way they act fits in line with having a really strict cultural mom not a liberal one. When I first saw the pics I was like oh so that’s their mom, wasn’t what I expected. And the photos of the „mom“ are all from one trip it doesn’t add up. No childhood pics have been shown at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
9868F82F-974B-4435-A3FC-83FF46E270A7.png

Tiktok was sonias place 😂😂 make sure your clocking these figures fyza 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.