SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1700FE4F-5605-4FA6-92DF-83F5DB2BE876.jpeg

This must’ve been one of the girls she cussed out when she thought no one was replying to her in that group chat she made on her finsta account

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s pretty sad all their shoddy PR team NS Media can do is try to tell Soniaxfyza to claim their dead mother is being insulted. That’s simply not true and bad PR it’s just spin. Faeza knows her mother wasn’t even mentioned and that’s why the voice notes don’t say for example “how dare you say something about my mom etc” what DO hear however is Faeza insulting the victims OWN mother and father. Let’s use our logical critical thinking skills here. Why did Faeza say “speak Urdu?’ F*ck you witch”? Because that’s what really triggered her. Real ones know. The rest can defend and cleave to the every word of notorious discredited liars.

Keep the screenshots coming lots of pictures help. Please block out the names and accounts first.
only a matter of time before the girl comes out and makes a tiktok or something saying not only exactly what happened but that she never spoke of her mother ... even if she doesn't all it takes is Dubai police to find this and they will either be jailed or deported. they are not going to like this audio at all - it gives a bad look and repeats the stereotype that khaleeji people treat Pakistanis like less than them. Kuwaitis are not going to accept that they are claiming their nationality and then doing despicable things like this. they can easily get deported for something like this in Dubai

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All the proof is in her vile voice note, “ew brum” “f*ck you witch Urdu” “you want me ass, tits, face, waist”. Would anyone be saying this in retaliation to someone cussing their passed mother???

Not once did she mention she’s grieving, not once did she say how dare you speak about my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Loool how many fake snap accounts are they having to make to try to do damage control.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“First of all witch” please explain why are the apparently negative Snapchat DMs from “Billy” the “Pakistani” & the “Kira” bitmojis blue and all the other Bitmojis are normal skintones 😉 coincidence much 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lmfaoo they make it so obvious it’s them behind the snapchat accounts...literally no one mentions nationality when responding to snaps but tell me why EVERY single one of theirs is like “love from bahrain love from saudi love from turkey” like stfuu and all the negative ones are somehow linked to Pakistan w the Pakistani flags...theyre actually not slick how bored can they be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dropped on the head as a child then??
What a wasted life. Should have said they’re Armenian but deny knowledge about Kim being one
3CAEBBCA-9F96-4F96-92C9-A147563E71A0.jpeg

lockdown your kids there is a virus in social media town. Powerful message here ❤
04D15339-ADDB-4CF8-B7AD-86B1735327A9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
shes saying she was racist BACK to the girl implying the other girl was racist first. which still wouldnt be an excuse to be racist...tf.
they clearly have a HISTORY
All these need to be put together on one page so people can click on a story they read etc and google their names and come across the page, get it as close to their user name as possible so it flags up instead of their actual account

Reactions: 11
Girls we need to start tweeting piers morgan in this drama, and let him know theirs another megan on our hands, abusing her position and then playing the victim and using her platform to give false narrative, only this time its mental health and racism involved, tweet send instag pics of every evidence we got to him over and over and hopefully he’l take aim at the 🤡 of todays influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Much respect to Shamia Azim, she's not even Pakistani yet she's put up sonia's recording on her Instagram and spoken up about it, unlike so many Pakistani influencers like Faryal Makhdoom and other z listers who are refusing to speak up against racism. Has anyone tried modest street, she's also very outspoken even though she is not Pakistani she can still spread it in her community as well.

Reactions: 18
Much respect to Shamia Azim, she's not even Pakistani yet she's put up sonia's recording on her Instagram and spoken up about it, unlike so many Pakistani influencers like Faryal Makhdoom and other z listers who are refusing to speak up against racism. Has anyone tried modest street, she's also very outspoken even though she is not Pakistani she can still spread it in her community as well.
I noticed tons of people had tagged modest street on lots of different pages but she is yet to address this. Does anyone else find it strange that NS media claim to have 500 clients worldwide but the only page they are following on insta is soniaxfyza? 🤔 What's the deal there..

Also think everyone needs to tag big names like sham idrees adam saleh etc

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_0361.PNG

their BLOOD cousin speaks - proof for whoever thought they were not Pakistani.. this is just SO SO shocking that they really can say such words with Pakistani relatives. Fyza needs to go to a therapist she has serious identity issues literally she is a threat to people the way she has hate for her own people like this. I wouldn't be surprised if she would assault a Pakistani person in Dubai whether verbally or physically.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It’s all too much..is it true their UK birth certificates are circulating?! Can someone send it to me?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s all too much..is it true their UK birth certificates are circulating?! Can someone send it to me?
honestly im impressed how much hate this garnered lol you can tell they have been pissing people off for years look at the amount of dirt and receipts they have.. if a couple people say bad things it could just be haters but there are literally dozens coming out w bad experience after bad experiences.. this sounds like a situation of their karma finally catching up to them ten fold

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
94CBBB5A-70FD-4E05-9FF0-9C688602F3B7.png

guess who’s account this was 😏
It has now been conveniently deleted.
I’m noticing a pattern here with the 🤍. 🤔

94CBBB5A-70FD-4E05-9FF0-9C688602F3B7.png

guess who’s account this was 😏
It has now been conveniently deleted.
I’m noticing a pattern here with the 🤍. 🤔
Just to clarify, this account was on the pages exposing the voice note & DEFENDING Fyza's behavior. I was sus from the beginning but it's clear it was them because the account was deleted and now you can't find any of the comments they made.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.