Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faeza got some decent extensions..she’s been taking notes! They’ve been doing the most too to make it look like they’ve got a life. Doing cheaper ads even that are related to make up. So they hate the stuff we put here but they still take all the notes hahaha

Calling others broke when she’s doing the most embarrassing cheap ads in the world..please girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I swear sonias got a form of autism or at least on the spectrum. Its not normal to idolise a cartoon figure from the 90’s, between the pink and purple children clothes, novelty bags and butterly clips, it would explain the solemn facial expressions and routine pattern she has when taking pictures, but what stands out is who goes to paint a house, a little square house on the weekend in dubai?? When your single and young? Apparently losing her mum has made fyza get all attuide bcos life is to short so fingers crossed she’l tell her poor sister and stop cashing in on her vulnerability making her sell her arse when she has the mind of a 5 year old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Dating a spanish guy" God this girl will actually go LENGTHS in an attempt to prove a lie. Not sure if any of you girls remember this but when their mother passed away she went around posting screenshots of their chats bonding over rappers and faeza kept mentioning "champagne papi" was her favorite like? Honestly sad how she even milked her mother's death for an attempt to get noticed by Drake if this isn't mental illness i dont know what is 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear sonias got a form of autism or at least on the spectrum. Its not normal to idolise a cartoon figure from the 90’s, between the pink and purple children clothes, novelty bags and butterly clips, it would explain the solemn facial expressions and routine pattern she has when taking pictures, but what stands out is who goes to paint a house, a little square house on the weekend in dubai?? When your single and young? Apparently losing her mum has made fyza get all attuide bcos life is to short so fingers crossed she’l tell her poor sister and stop cashing in on her vulnerability making her sell her arse when she has the mind of a 5 year old
I’m all for people doing mindfulness and healing/relaxing in a way that suits them, but she shouldn’t be making reference to the term “weirdos” when what she is doing looks strangely odd to some. They really don’t think about their viewers nor do they think before they speak.
Also noticed Sonia seems to rocking a frizzy hair look..hope she hasn’t stopped maintaining her hair like her sister now that her extensions are longer..

Reactions: 6
I’ve been a lurker for the past few days, followed the girls since their start (had to unfollow when they got too boring but still check on them from time to time).

ANYWAY, I’m FLOORED at the accent change, totally bizarre.Also, do you guys remember fyza talking about modesty a few years back (when she was chubby). She used to shame some influencers on how they dressed and now im seeing straight up butt shots from the duo like dude, the hypocrisy. I know they felt more freedom after their Mum passed but did she even have that hold over them? I don’t understand the change in their clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve been a lurker for the past few days, followed the girls since their start (had to unfollow when they got too boring but still check on them from time to time).

ANYWAY, I’m FLOORED at the accent change, totally bizarre.Also, do you guys remember fyza talking about modesty a few years back (when she was chubby). She used to shame some influencers on how they dressed and now im seeing straight up butt shots from the duo like dude, the hypocrisy. I know they felt more freedom after their Mum passed but did she even have that hold over them? I don’t understand the change in their clothes.
Yes, they both used to claim they were the only proud Muslim makeup artists and Faeza stared she lost endorsements for speaking out about the Iraq war 🤥 back in 2016/17. It all changed after they did lipo and fat transfer around 3 years ago. We strongly suspect they’ve always been like this. They just don’t have anything else to lose since they lost their career. Faeza said she felt fat so she covered up.
CE7387D1-1698-421F-8F57-A9D8972BEA52.jpeg
444C4F7E-E004-4D34-B6FB-FDF0E4B9DB5C.jpeg
C7A213BA-E0D9-4AF2-BE96-BD0EE7586EE3.jpeg
64CBF9CD-2C79-4A83-A5B1-EEB741B31BED.jpeg
Who would have thought their primark tank top phase was their peak.
E372F29C-3288-4E9F-8D6A-17811E175761.jpeg
3578F636-6939-4E3F-9FA4-6CA139FBE1EE.jpeg
601BE828-72A9-420B-8454-698312681270.jpeg
64EC0E7E-D98B-416B-9808-E95A3228EBFF.jpeg
D19D48F0-7C7E-4641-928A-39927C4D4E6B.jpeg
So trashy now but I think that’s how they’ve always been deep down cheap girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yes, they both used to claim they were the only proud Muslim makeup artists
Yeah because there were no Muslim make up artists in the world other than them.. their speech is as trash as their mindset. As for shaming other influencers- some more tea would be nice.. nothing beats hypocrisy/ double standards gossip as there is rarely any justification for that behaviour.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah because there were no Muslim make up artists in the world other than them.. their speech is as trash as their mindset. As for shaming other influencers- some more tea would be nice.. nothing beats hypocrisy/ double standards gossip as there is rarely any justification for that behaviour.
only tea I remember (and very vaguely) is how they both fell out with rania, forgot what they did…would actually like a refresher since my memory is tit lol

but speaking of that, since all those influencers (rania and gang) blew up since then, I always wonder how S&F feel? They must be kicking themselves for missing that opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow… they’re watching a movie with Arab subs… I’m so shocked …o m g

how long they gonna try and pull this off man like don’t they ever get tired?!?! Oh wait they have a lying addiction right 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
E54CB0C2-45BC-4F17-95D5-05D92ABDBB43.jpeg

Umm..💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Wow… they’re watching a movie with Arab subs… I’m so shocked …o m g

how long they gonna try and pull this off man like don’t they ever get tired?!?! Oh wait they have a lying addiction right 😮
Tbh they’re in a cinema in an Arab country, u will find subtitles on every non Arab film. But still doesn’t stop miss fyza/sonia from buuureeijjj umeeiyyyy alakraub their way through life. I kind of miss showing my friends and us laughing at you fyza attempting to speak my language, pls make us laugh again🥺❤ sawt7a mra cute and that khaleeji accent tho😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her hair!!!! Forgot to put filter I suppose
More Sonia hair faux pas.. what happened to the smooth pulled back pony??? Shouldn’t have gone longer with the extensions if you’re finding it hard to maintain. She says SC filters don’t make her look good…if you’re botched beyond repair what do you expect? A magical filter will sort it out??
EEDFBBB2-16CA-4259-99D8-BBE823ED839E.jpeg
D99BA6A0-090A-47D5-BC98-3742BB09C58D.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Psycho Fatza on a rant again talking about “it’s my money so go duck yourself I can do my hair everyday if I want to” :poop: who triggered her? this psycho starts ranting in front of everyone with her trashy mouth regardless of who’s watching

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She said it’s not “your money so why do you care”? We don’t care Fyza, we just find it funny that you have to do a million scam ads to afford your mediocre hair & nail appointments lol 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who remembers when Faeza was watching a Bollywood movie and she said she loved Bollywood even though she couldn’t understand what they were saying 😂

Why do you lie so much you chipmunk looking freak.

Aap ka baap urdu boltaa hain aur aap ko samaj nahi Aati?

Btw I don’t even speak urdu as it’s not my language but I can still put a sentence together and read it, write it and speak it because I’ve watched Bollywood movies growing up.

• Haha
Aaaahhahhaha her little rant. The way she framed it as ‘loads of messages on Snapchat’ cause she’s too SCARED yes SCARED Faeza I know you are reading this, to mention this forum or for anyone to find out all their nonsense. Too bad cause it’s one of the first things that comes up googling them and it’s the reputation they have created for themselves. Faeza needs to stay quiet like Sonia. As least Sonia has some decency. Faeza cannot just shut the duck up. She will never get anywhere with her vile attitude and disgusting rants. Watching her the only words that come to mind are venom, hatred, and evil. It genuinely seems a lot of the time that Faeza is just holding Sonia back. She doesn’t speak enough for me to tell but it says a lot that you never hear Sonia say things like that but with Faeza it’s near constant.

Stupid witch thinks we care about her getting her hair done everyday..you’re missing the point yet AGAIN Faeza. But I’m not surprised with your limited vocabulary and understanding of the world. Nah it’s that it looks pathetic that you are SCAMMING YOUR OWN FOLLOWERS all for the sake of getting tit extensions and keeping up your so called ‘looks’. She never stops addressing this forum, so she can rant and rave all she likes about how people can shut up and she doesn’t care blah blah. Don’t reply then? The very fact you’re even addressing anything tells us you care Faeza, very very much. Must be hard living on eggshells. Constantly wondering who is going to find out, but not being able to shut your mouth and stop lying either. What a way to live.

On another note what the actual duck has that hairdresser done to her hair now, made me die, what a state it’s like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. Wait til she claims he’s done a lions mane for her cause she’s a Leo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She said it’s not “your money so why do you care”? We don’t care Fyza, we just find it funny that you have to do a million scam ads to afford your mediocre hair & nail appointments lol 😂😂
The way she speaks!!!!! I cant imagine any other influencer speaking the way she does. Honey youre not Cardi B. ‘Go duck yourself’ Excuse me??? Who hurt you 😭 Like Im actually shocked this is how she interacts with her viewers. It is NOT a good look and makes you look like bratty teenagers instead of professionals. Faeza please follow Sonia’s footsteps and go mute.

• Haha
  • Sick
The way she speaks!!!!! I cant imagine any other influencer speaking the way she does. Honey youre not Cardi B. ‘Go duck yourself’ Excuse me??? Who hurt you 😭 Like Im actually shocked this is how she interacts with her viewers. It is NOT a good look and makes you look like bratty teenagers instead of professionals. Faeza please follow Sonia’s footsteps and go mute.
Exactly it’s stuff like that that makes her look nutty. Not even just nutty but she sounds like a vile person. Reminds me of Aileen Wuornos. Ok so I only thought of that because I just watched a documentary on her, lol. But seriously. That same attitude and anger. I wouldn’t be surprised if their follow count is constantly dropping like flies, no wonder they have to keep buying more. She looks so weird I would be really embarrassed if I was Sonia

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she realized how bad her brummy accent comes out when she cusses 😩😩 Well done faeza telling us to go "fock off" is really going to shut us up on this thread. Rant in arabic next time since you love it so much خلينا نسمع اللهجه الي راح تستخدميها

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lmao out of all the problematic things they’ve done she chooses to respond to the hair comments. Yikes. Your head is emptier than I thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.